VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This looks really promising!

Since this is Ep1, are all episodes stand-alone? This is complete but the thread doesn't have a [Complete] prefix attached; are additional episodes going to be posted here as well?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Noo, I refuse to get my hopes up about another star wars game that looks good, seems to have an interesting story, and seems to have a future... only to find out later that they break my heart and abandon it :(

hehehe Luck to the dev and I hope they don't break my heart again. (y)
It's finished.

Reactions: loikl

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
FINALLY..a great star wars game..took long enough..sheesh....a bit wonky in the resource management..crashes to desktop on occasion..and have to reset settings when reloading my save..otherwise beautiful..i'm happy.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* I know transparent text boxes are great for showing visuals, but they stink for reading text.

* I get the feeling sound is very important for this game, which hurts my impression as I play without sound.

* It's good looking. It will likelg get patrons. However, so far the writing is pretty pedestrian and kind of boring.

* Lots of exposition here, not making things any more interesting.

* Stuff is happening, but it doesn't seem like it.

* Obviously a lot of time was spent on the look and feel of this, and it does look great.

* Eh, I'm done.

Like I said, this looks great, and it will likely get patrons for that reason, but it's honestly just dull. The story isn't very interesting or well-executed, the characters are kind of flat, and there's just not a whole lot to hold my interest.

Reactions: jdw6 and kytee
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes