VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mortze can you tell us what fetishes will it have, also will it keep being "male mc" or other episodes means a different mc?

the game looks amazing and that blonde girl looks alike to "Cordia" from The deluca xD

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Holy crap what an amazing surprise this is. Pretty much everything I have wanted from a AVN finally delivered.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Well this is a pleasant surprise. I know what I'm doing, first thing my computer boots up.

Hilkem

Sep 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

could'nt help but chuckle xD…. have to say i realy like it. did note some sentences that had some grammar faults ( not that i am any better), thou i think the meaning was Clear. the story is as usual With Mortzes game well writen and intresting. and i love the progress Mortze have made on the cg and the design of the characters. Love it, cant wait for what's comes next :). Keep up the good work.

have to say im glad i stumbled upon Mortzes old VN last year, as it was my introduction to Erotic/sex games and Novels. Ty for Your work so far :)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's complete, friend.
you did not read the post above yours, it's complete. Mortze (and Tora) do not deliver uncomplete games/stories they might make it episodic but they are done
It's finished.
Well, you're right, my apologies, I was confident because it's not marked [Complete] in the title and because the developer wrote that he planned to continue it.

But since it's complete to enjoy it :ROFLMAO:.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes