VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
I do not make a complete review. Only on one aspect.

A french translation as already include in the game and i play with it actually.

Like each time i see a french translation as available. I'm really suspicious. 95% of the time is a shit unreadable and i choice to play in english because is more easy to understand.

I talk about basic mistake like using the wrong gender or give dialogue unrelated to current history and context. Machine translation do a better job.

This is the case of 95% of the translation i have check from now. The 5% balance come from french developers generally.

Big surprise. The french version as really good. Not 100% in perfect french. But i think is an artistic choice to give more life to the story.

Superbe travail l'équipe! Pour une rare fois. Je peux profiter d'un jeu en français sans me casser le cul à essayer de comprendre de quoi ça parle. ;)
Thanks/Merci.

Just for information, a Fr text file error has occurred which explains why some errors and typos persist.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pour info, une erreur de fichier texte Fr s'est produite ce qui explique pourquoi persistent certaines erreurs et typos.
Pardon pour le désagrément.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Now, if only there were decent non-Liara asari figures for Daz Studio, then Mortze could make a worthy successor to the Mass Effect games.

Reactions: Grelk and ZakAttak

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
loving it! the story, the action, the dialogues, just everything :D
maybe it's not your idea, but what about harem options? or just being able to do all the talk options? because i want to see and know everything. mainly harem tho :p

Reactions: mofonistik

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I like the premise so far and using the Star Wars universe as a backdrop (better than the recent trilogy movies). Great renders, especially of the girls and the scenery and each character was interesting. In the photo previews, Drea instantly caught my attention, followed by the MC’s looks, and Jiljoo. I like Jiljoo’s puffy areolas and nipples and the unique-looking pink skin complexion. Also liked Kleio’s long curly hair and fit body. The scene was hot with MC and Drea running back to the ship to get busy and yeah too early for baby-making :LOL:. I do like and appreciate the brown/dark-skinned male protagonist, as it’s a rarity with games here with most of the MCs being pale/white. I hope the story follows mainly/only the MC/Kaylan’s journey, personally don’t like following multiple protagonists/switching pov’s.
Hopefully you give more saving/loading slot pages beyond 9 pages (Same User Interface Menu used in game “Deliverance” and same saving limit issue when It first released, at least this game has the normal rollback unlike Deliverance). Especially seeing how you got multiple branching plots with each girl. Personally, I wished their was the option interact with every character in a single playthrough (surely there's plenty of time during hyperspace to do so), Instead of having to replay a game 3+ times to see content of “X character” that could've easily been played in one playthrough. That's fine and i will still play regardless as long as their more than 9 save/load pages. Maybe an additional route/path, like a harem/poly-romance route (making it a little more linear), where players could talk to every girl in a single route and gradually the story develops the harem romance between MC and the girls. It’d be nice, just saying.
There was like 1-2 times the game ".exe" had shutdown and i had to restart playing. Was Malaika one-scene/one-episode type character?

So down the line after MC learnt the force i expect the MC to made an badass entrance similar to this one. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember playing mortze/tora/Tlaero games before i even heard of F95zone. Been a while since played any of their games. If i remember correctly in the game "Pandora" the MC (who was also a star wars fan) was stuck pursuing one girl, scenes with other girls where either a dream/imagination or real but it let to a game-over.

Reactions: wulfie1974

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Solid story so far, and I love the clean UI. The visuals are top notch but I will say that the Twi'lek girls skin looks off kind of like what the skin in one of those "Homer Simpson in real life" images. It makes her in some scenes look sickly in my opinion.

I wish I could say more but I can't say I found any other flaws to comment on. This is simply quality work.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk
Mar 15, 2018
Wow wow wow !

I must admit, I´m absolutely stunned by this game, well constructed characters, dialogues, and the graphics
are incredible good: They are close but not to close to photorealism and they really do pull me into this world.

Wonderful, thank you!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
OMG, what was that? :oops::eek:
only 600 MB for the first episode and you deliver so much content, this was a fantastic experience dev, BRAVO! (y):cool:
I've completed the Drea path for my first run and i love it/her :love:, everything about this game screams pure quality :)

I'm still in shock how good this was, man...
and i don't even like star wars stuff :ROFLMAO:

can't wait for episode 2 :D

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Really well done. Graphics are really well done, the characters are fleshed out and their decisions make sense, the language is good and the story makes sense. Really impressive.

If I have to add some negatives, then it would be that the drug at Oneros' palace (on Drea's route at least) is untagged. Should probably have a drugs tag, but that might be misunderstood. I just generally dislike hornyness drugs, they usually end up in boring stories and rapey atmosphere, imo. Secondly, I don't like the UI as I've mentioned earlier in this thread. And thirdly, I think depth of field is overused in some of the renders. Three small things in an otherwise great game.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Can I just give the dev(s) props for this awesome moment I've definitely never seen before in Star Wars and is very often missed in other works of fiction - we get to see what is usually just some minor, incompetent detachment of soldiers, but from the point of view of a completely ordinary person with no combat training. I haven't seen the next part but you can feel the tension, even though just a second ago the player was arguing with a droid about cleaning prices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I can't wait to try it! Thanks Mortze for this brilliant idea!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've a few alien ladies to deal with.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
It's a big shame this game has only 27k watching, people may take a look at that number and think,"Not worth to check it out" and of course these people would be wrong and miss something awesome, however, they might not know that Mortze is behind this game because last updates page doesn't have creators names next to a title. I think changing this can help all developers but of course I am thinking mostly of our hero Mortze here.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I really enjoyed playing this. The only thing I didn't particularly enjoy was having to play various saves to get all the content. Maybe consider doing a harem path or a gallery where you can see all the content after playing through the current game?

Reactions: Kalrotix

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
With Tlaero: Elsaverse stories, getting in grip with Christine and Darkness Fall
Alone Pandora

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Excuse me if this has been asked before(6 pages full of possible spoilers) but is the mc Han solo'ish where he just fucks his way across the galaxy or do we get force powers too? :sneaky:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes