VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
he said... "I tried to keep true with the original SW feeling, theme and tone."
Bro are u kidding me, it looks fantastic !
Havent played a second jet but im already so impressed.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow I am not a fan of SW but this game could really change that ;D Story good so far and Dialogue too. And DAMN those ladys ;D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A SW themed Renpy game by Mortze?!?

Twilek Dee approves!

Random Daz SW erotic fanart by me. Blame Mortze for getting me interested in Daz Studio...

I remember fondly stumbling upon Mortze & Tlaero at another site a few years back, over at Shark's Lagoon, before I knew that F95 even existed. Dreaming with Elsa was my introduction to the T&M tag team, and it's a game that I measure a lot of other games against.

Part of my own interest in doing erotic art stems directly from the T&M games. I didn't discover DMD, DoD, etc. until much later, around the same time that I discovered F95Zone.

Anyways, as usual the art from Mortze looks impressive. Some of us wish we were as good as Mortze. And I have no doubt that the story will be interesting.

I'm sure that these games aren't for everyone, as different people have different likes and dislikes. For me though, this download was a no brainer. Can't wait to see what Mortze has come up with this time!

Glad to see that Tlaero is still around giving Mortze moral support! I saw your post here...

Thanks Mortze for keepin' on!

P.S., while I'm mostly onboard about the last three SW movies being underwhelming sentiment expressed by a few in this thread, imho Rogue One is Pure Awesomeness! Rogue One is what a Star Wars movie SHOULD be!

Haven't seen Solo though, haven't felt the need to. Maybe if it goes on sale for cheap someday, but Disney likes to charge premiums for DVDs DECADES after the relevant movies are released, so I'm not holding my breath... I STILL don't own two of the Captain America movies...

Last edited:
Reactions: Raitei410 and Krull

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I still can't get over the fact that that the dev puts so much work into this game and creates overall awesome visuals....

like these goddesses:
fm2.jpg fm1.jpg

and then creates the possible worst looking babyface with beard i have ever witnessed in an vn. I mean obviously looks are subjective, but every time his face appears i cant stop laughing.

mc1.jpg mc2.jpg

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I would love to know where Mortze found the resources. I've been wanting to do some SW fan art, but haven't found anything I liked.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Such amazingly well written first episode, can't wait to continue on with the story. The makers definitely got a new patreon.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
better story than new star wars trilogy and im glad there is dark point variable so it means we can turn to dark side
Seriously, Lucasfilm should hire Mortze to write for them. This game has the spirit of Star Wars in it, which Disney doesn't have at all... well except for "The Mandalorian"
Even the opening crawl for this game is EPIC! :geek::geek::geek:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Excuse me if this has been asked before(6 pages full of possible spoilers) but is the mc Han solo'ish where he just fucks his way across the galaxy or do we get force powers too? :sneaky:
He's a bit more Gomer Pyle than Han Solo . . . and yes, he's Force-sensitive at this point (the Force is with him, but he's a complete noob in using it).

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Was there only 1 sex scene with the mc and it was with a random girl? I chose the 2 other romance scenes with my save file but they all led to the same thing
I've played it and was very satisfied with visuals and story, and I am not a big fan of SW, but I like the universe and I would not mind to find myself in it. This game allowed this to happen, I felt like I was a small part of the galaxy far far away.
I've finished only one path with Jiljoo, how I understand there other paths, can I ask how many? So, I know if found them all or that I still have to play this amazing game.
I played 2 paths and they are just an extra scene that leads back to the main path, guess those romance options will be important in the later games/chapters
AFAIK, there are only 3 paths:
  • Jiljoo (the Twi'lek): multiple sex scenes
  • Kleio (the ex-Jedi): only one sex scene, and not with her
  • Drea (the pilot): only one sex scene, partial nudity

IDK what's in store for future episodes, but you pretty much need to pick a street. There is no harem possible.

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
This is amazing!

If you can overlook the MC's goofy face, the pacing and plot are great. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I really enjoy the comedic vibe Nbit and Bax bring to the table. The noises and expressions alone are enough :ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure my favorite game after being a dik, currently on this website, with the potential to be #1.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: wulfie1974
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes