VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Gotlieb029

Jul 5, 2018
I've just ended the episode, and...
Well, I'm not the first to say this, but really... Wow, what a great game you offer us, Mortze !
That's a real fan tribute ! (y)

The story is great, all characters have such an interesting background. And the graphics are amazing.

I'm eager to go further with Drea ;)

Reactions: Lucifer
Jan 23, 2020
She looks like Gisele Bundchen but with larger boobs. ;)

And Drea reminds me of Cara Gee in the TV show the Expanse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yes, I noticed that resemblance too! :geek:

And Kleio... could it be an homage to Kleio Valentien? :sneaky:

Anyway, awesome game! I had no doubts when I've read Mortze: it's highest quality guaranteed. (y) Hope to see many more episodes. ;)

Reactions: Dripping

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone! :cool:

Well, I played and checked the feedback from the guys here on the Forum ... and I think the following:

Usually games, called "erotic" have this feeling of involving sensuality ... but this game lacks the objectivity that everyone expects when talking about sex games!

Another point is the options of choices ... basically there is a story that we cannot "escape from", the options are significant, however, very few options ... making the game get stuck. That is, as if it were a movie that we watched the progress!

Other than that, the parts that should be animations are in video mode ... making them lose quality if viewed in full screen or window on large monitors (My screen is 47 ").

Anyway .... uff ... I'm a huge Star Wars fan and in general it's going well!

Let's look at the next episodes! (y)

Lamphead

Jan 8, 2018
Mortze I've been playing your games for years and you are a huge pioneer in the genre. People don't realize a lot of the tropes of these games today came first from what you did.

So I respect your work and if I'm honest a lot of times old pioneers kind of lose their relevance as the new developers learn from their lessons.

But just WOW at this game. I really didn't know you had this in you, to learn Ren'Py and craft a sci-fi universe lovingly like this in 2020! I even respect you going monogamous routes in an age when so many harem instant sex things are so much easier to make.

This is right up there with the best 'story telling, world building' games out there.

redninja88

Jan 3, 2018
Mortze, thank you! It is obvious that you put a ton of time, heart and soul into this game. I'm a (edit: was) a huge SW fan and from the deep lore that you included, I think you are too! Anytime you want to bitch for hours about what Lucas did to the prequels and what Kathleen Kennedy did to the sequels, I am with you buddy!

Reactions: kaneqc

kaneqc

Apr 7, 2019
Mortze, thank you! It is obvious that you put a ton of time, heart and soul into this game. I'm a (edit: was) a huge SW fan and from the deep lore that you included, I think you are too! Anytime you want to bitch for hours about what Lucas did to the prequels and what Kathleen Kennedy did to the sequels, I am with you buddy!
I clapped when I saw your comment! It BROKE NEW GROUNNNNND!!!

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
I have only two notes on how the game could be improved-

1. ambient sound effects would be very welcome.
2. Animations have some sort of compression going on that reduces the picture quality substantially when viewed on a reasonably large display as do some of the renders. I would really like a less lossy version. I don’t care about file size.

will support this developer.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
In this post, I want to express my most honest opinion.
I think that Mortze, as a Patreon creator, still has a lot to learn. Patron is made out of communication, and I have a feeling that without Tlaero on the page, he don't relate to his patrons as he should.
While I think that Mortze, as an Artist, is among the best that the whole adult gaming world has to offer.

Chapeau Mortze, you made an excellent job! This is an amazing game, great structure, great carachters, incredibly realistic Star Wars vibe.
You deserve this success, you should be proud of yourself. This game made me forget about Pandora, which I loved, and I really hope this is the way you've chosen to follow, the way of the Force :ROFLMAO:
I feel that there are so many possibilities in this serie, I hope we'll see a lot more of it.

This is not an erotic oriented game, in this three hours, Mortze tells us a story, guide us in an exploration of the star wars galaxy and those who live inside it. This is an enticing story in which happens to be sex, but you won't be waiting for the next sex scene all the time, you'll walk step by step in this amazing game.

There are a few scenes I loved, such as the final one, the conversation between the commodore and the admiral (outstanding job), the talk to Drea in her room, the Jawa, the political plotting and the exploration of the Imperial hierarchy.
There's little sex if you play this game, as an erotic one, but if you approach to it as the amazing story it is, it makes perfect economy. Anyway, I (new) hope for more sexual acts in the next episodes of the serie, but I think that this one is perfect as it is.

I'd just like to make a slight observation about the main carachter, which I think is one of the best I've ever played with, but if I were Mortze, I'd try to give him a past: experiences, memories, traumas, I have the feeling that he has no past, we know that he's poor, homeless and orphan, but you can't really feel what made his what he is. While Drea and the other characters are people with stories behind them, Kaylan is just present and future, but lacks of a past, of concrete past experiences, that make us understand why and how he is the person he is.

Anyway, You really have my all my praise for such a work Mortze, I'm really considering of becoming a patron, you showed us that you're not just exceptionally good in Daz3D, but that you're an amazing storyteller as well. I understand why Tlaero is so proud of you, and such a respect is well earned.

This is a better game than Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and a better story than The Rise of Skywalker.
Thank you for this amazing story.

Last edited:

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
+Basically everything
-The protagonist's face reminds me of a Brazilian kids show host so it's super awkward.

Amazing game but I keep waiting for the protagonist to say I won a playstation.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Sweet and sour end .
Not harem route and you only take the slave or Brea not the 2 girl's. And brea was one night stand bad for felling .
Good game with good art

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
I'd just like to make a slight observation about the main carachter, which I think is one of the best I've ever played with, but if I were Mortze, I'd try to give him a past: experiences, memories, traumas, I have the feeling that he has no past, we know that he's poor, homeless and orphan, but you can't really feel what made his what he is. While Drea and the other characters are people with stories behind them, Kaylan is just present and future, but lacks of a past, of concrete past experiences, that make us understand why and how he is the person he is.
Thank you.

I'd like to clarify why the protagonist is so "blank book".
A general protagonist, without much of a past, is easier to relate to, to walk his shoes, as he progresses in the story.
You'd note that in the New Hope, the first SW movie we got, Luke Skywalker is just like that. All we know about him is that he grew up in Tatooine, farming all his life, and he desired something bigger for his life, and that's the path we follow through all the 3 movies. Han Solo, Leia, Obi-Wan, Vader, all have more developed pasts, as explained in the movies and also in the plectoria of books, comics, etc. There isn't much about Luke, besides he being a farm boy all his life before meeting Ben Kenobi.
That's where I aimed with Kaylan.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes