VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes

redninja88

Jan 3, 2018
I'd be happy to, although this post isn't the place for that.
I didn't decided to abandon my fandom for SW because of the last 3 movies. No. I decided, instead, to mentally not take into account those movies. For me SW is everything save the 3 last Skywalker saga movies, and Solo. Yes, even the Christmas Special. I cannot not be a fan of everything done before.
Rogue One was awesome too! I loved Solo! I was pleasantly surprised even though I was initially moaning and groaning because to me, the original and greatest Solo trilogy were the 90s novels by A.C. Crispin! If you haven't read them I would highly recommend them: action, tragedy, romance, bravado... hell, if you added sex they'd be a wonderful Mortze/Tlaero game! *wink wink*

My biggest beef is that the novels were so excellently done over the decades by professional and creative writers. For K.Kennedy and J.J. Abrams to scrap them all and come up with.... those monstrosities..... was an absolute pyrrhic victory... for what? to avoid paying royalties to the authors? They ended up paying T. Zahn royalties anyway to bring back Thrawn. You must understand being a creative writer that "winning the war" was the EASY part. Rallying the multiple factions and building a single functional intergalactic government.... now THAT is the interesting and dramatic storyline. The new movies just pulled a war from thin air, gave the enemy the same catastrophic achilles heels, and killed off an entire dynasty - recycling the original movies in a new package.

I digress - I can't wait until part 2 of your game! Is there going to be a game guide to indicate how many possible endings?
So far I went 3 routes - Drea, Kelio and Twilek. Is that all?

Reactions: Lucifer

Adeoc

May 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you even get to the second one there? I chose every option with her I could and didn't manage to get there.

Aside from that, eh, okay game, the Twi'lek's skin texture is terrifying though, not sure why they kept referring to her as pink, that mottled look reminded me of a poor burn victim and was painful to look at :/

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Live for the day when the devs can make the MC less of an errand boy. GIVE THE MCs A SOLID PERSONALITY AND NOT BEING A FUCKING YES MAN ALL THE DAMN TIME. 1 STAR RATING. HOPE YOUR HAPPY :*
Man, Kaylan is just a kid, applying for a job he didn't even know the meaning of, following his captain's orders on a ship he doesn't own and can't use. What could he do? Mutiny?
He had two alternatives: either he said yes, or he was kicked out in the space.

I agree that the protagonist could use a couple of slight fixes, but you can't really think he hasn't a personality. Gosh, he's more real and solid than half the people in the real world.
He's not a yes man, at all. He expressed his disagreement any time he had to. Although, he did it respectfully, as a subordinate of a captain should, and maybe even more.
Play Drea route if you haven't...

I think Kaylan stands out as one of the best and most solid protagonists of this kind of games, he's strong, wise and reflective. And if you don't skip to the next sex scene, but read carefully what he says you'll get how much he is.
I'm of the opinion that Mortze, with him, did an exceptional job. A job that, with all the respect I feel for her, I think bested even Tlaero's. I always had the senstation that their games protagonists lacked something, that they were, somehow, passive. In making Kaylan, Mortze outdid himself, he's strong and active, he doesn't feel at all as a leaf in the flow, following the river, he's the one that makes it take a direction.

I expressed my criticism of the protagonist in another post, but I have to say that rating such a game with a single star out of thinking he's "A FUCKING YES MAN ALL THE TIME", means either not having played at this game, or, surely, being unable to understand it.

I have only two notes on how the game could be improved-

1. ambient sound effects would be very welcome.
2. Animations have some sort of compression going on that reduces the picture quality substantially when viewed on a reasonably large display as do some of the renders. I would really like a less lossy version. I don’t care about file size.

will support this developer.
I agree on this, the second point in particular, I'd gladly spend a whole afternoon downloading this game if that meant a better image quality and less grainy effect. Mortze, for god's sake, is perhaps the best erotic 3D artist out there, but this grainy effect reduces the WOW impact of his pictures.

I'm eager to go further with Drea ;)
Drea... Man... I already fell for her...
The problem with Tlaero's, and now Mortze's games as well, is that those women are so great, deep, gorgeous and fantastic that is always a pain taking your eyes off the screen and getting back to wives, girlfriends, etc. :LOL:
Man, Mortze, you should feel sorry for us! Stop making addictive women (...don't please)!

I have.
And I also have a mega corporation copyright legit night terrors.

Sleep well Mortze, there are tons of Star Wars fan fictions out there, as long as you're not taking profit from it (and you've taken all precautions from that to happen) you can enjoy sweet, deserved and perverted dreams.
I wish you luck for sure, keep us updated anyway!

I have a feeling that Jiljoo could be a great adept of the Dark Side, even more than Kaylan. She's been a slave, she's been taken from her planet and treated as a sexual object, she must be full of anger and fear. Plus, she can't deal with loss.
Moreover, a dark Twi'lek is always sexy like hell...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How did you even get to the second one there? I chose every option with her I could and didn't manage to get there.
Did you stay with her in Hosnan Prime instead of following Kleio and Jiljoo? That's as important as talking to her at every chance given

Reactions: Catwashere

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

Aside from that, eh, okay game, the Twi'lek's skin texture is terrifying though, not sure why they kept referring to her as pink, that mottled look reminded me of a poor burn victim and was painful to look at :/

Reactions: Catwashere

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so, I love this game, but F95 clearly needs a tag for GIANT UGLY NIPPLES because fuck, they were a massive turn off.

Especially that Inquisitor chick. She was an A cup and her tits were like 97% areola. If I was that Storm Trooper, I would have just closed my eyes during the sex because that was fucking ugly to look at.

It's like the Dev wanted the girls to look sexy until they were naked.

• Haha
Reactions: MasterMerp

Zaph42

Aug 1, 2017
* I know transparent text boxes are great for showing visuals, but they stink for reading text.

* I get the feeling sound is very important for this game, which hurts my impression as I play without sound.

* It's good looking. It will likelg get patrons. However, so far the writing is pretty pedestrian and kind of boring.

* Lots of exposition here, not making things any more interesting.

* Stuff is happening, but it doesn't seem like it.

* Obviously a lot of time was spent on the look and feel of this, and it does look great.

* Eh, I'm done.

Like I said, this looks great, and it will likely get patrons for that reason, but it's honestly just dull. The story isn't very interesting or well-executed, the characters are kind of flat, and there's just not a whole lot to hold my interest.
poor guy

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I didn't watch Star Wars (not a fan of space themes), but because of that beautiful blonde on poster, and that it was game from Mortze, I tried and I liked it. Another great game from Mortze. Interesting story (maybe a little bit naive), there are funny moments, quality renders, many content in a small file size. Kleio is my favorite, I played her path. She is so beautiful, calm and confident, I hope that her relationship with MC will develop, because now it looks like "only business, nothing more" from her.
Anyway, I will wait for the continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping

makrobq

Aug 18, 2019
Soooooo good history.

And this thinking about force it isn`t so Black / White - it is more about nature.
This give this history more heart - it`s difficult to desribe :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Kleio has a bit of a Knights of The Old Republic feel to her. A bit more personal, not following the established conventions, but more about shaping her own destination and shaping her connection with the force herself. I think it's very interesting that Kleio decided to become non-lethal, which is probably a very big reason why she left the Jedi Order. It's very much like Revan and The Exile, who stepped outside conventions, shaping their own future, becoming something more than just another Jedi or just another Sith. Why is Revan one of the most popular Sith? This is exactly why: he broke out of the mould and became himself instead of a clone.

Heck, even Kreia and Handmaiden gave more the sense that they had the opportunity to shape their own future, than the characters from the movies (yes, including Luke and Anakin), who were on a single track towards their inevitable destination.
Obi Wan tried shaping his own destiny by becoming a hermit, but eventually had no other choice than getting back on his crash course with destiny. It's not just that we get to choose what our characters do, we are presented with options, to make a turn left or right. The characters from the movies never get options, they're always responsive to the circumstances, and go wherever these circumstances direct them. Yes, even when Darth Vader becomes "good" again, it's just destiny calling.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes