• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes

vancemadison

Feb 25, 2018
Hey this is my first SW visual novel... Must say thoroughly enjoyed it ... Great Art, Great Story, Great Effort ... looking forward to what comes next ..

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of SWe1: The Warrior's Heart
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
;

I found forced close i n the middle of game, when error mostly popup debug msg box,its different,just force closed,nearly after met green tall alien in the biggedt house, then after that MC going to fly with crew, just forced to close

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Mortze never disappoints, a truly excellent game, well written, with a nice plot and superb graphics and models, very very hot. He is so good at it that I found way more arousing to just stare at Drea's nipples poking through her sweaty top than many entire sex scenes I watched in other games around here. My main complaints are that there might have been more steamy scenes, I found 1 per playthrough which is definitely on the scarce side considering the length of the game, and also that it would have been nice to have some more choices in dialogues throughout the game, so that we could five little personalization to the interpretation of the main character. But at the end of the day this is a Masterpiece.

GodofMasterba

Feb 10, 2020
Such ck beautiful visual and graphic. Thank you for making it. Even if it doesn't contain any sexual, I'd be happy to play. Such awesome story

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
A fan-fic did what Disney failed to provide me, giving a good narrative in the Star Wars Universe. I think this game does a great job catching the essence of Star Wars perfectly with a story that is filled with tension and internal politics. It seems well thought out and worthy of the Star Wars IP. It just has to be a full series!

Reactions: Tiffany Young
Jan 23, 2020
In my opinion, the biggest thing that many DAZ artists get wrong but that Mortze does so well is facial expressions. When he first approached me about being my artist (before Dreaming with Elsa) I asked him to send me an image of an attractive lady. When he sent me Elsa instead of a typical beachball breasted Daz bimbo, I took notice. Then I asked him to give her 3 different emotions, and what he sent floored me.

Artists should spend a ton of time staring at pictures of people's faces and taking notes about what happens physically/mechanically in different emotional states. "She's annoyed and her eyebrows did this, and her mouth is doing that, and her eyes are this much open," etc. If you bought a Daz expression pack and are using it, then your game is going to look like everyone else's. Faces are subtle, and we as humans key into that subtly. Expression packs aren't subtle at all.

Mortze is a master of this. He's great at 50 other visual techniques, but the faces are the most important one.

Tlaero
He's really the top. I just say this:
I tend to save the game from time to time when I play, and I have the habit to save when I find a particular good render, being it a beautiful face or body or scene... Well, with this game, I basically saved the game at almost every render! I was like: "Ok, this is a good point to save, she's beautiful. No wait, she's even better here! Oh, they're so beautiful in this render. Oh, that ass, I must save now... Oh, what a scene, I'll save here..." And so on... Almost every render is mind-blowing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am more a star trek fan myself but I have to admit you have done good padawan. the only thing I did not like is that you can only chose one or the other lady's I prefer to catch them all myself l.o.l. Will you please add a harem route onto the game ?

plop44

Apr 30, 2017
I've really enjoyed it, really interesting story, great characters and amazing graphics ! I'm looking forward the next episode !

I would like to know what it takes to get on the carrousel on F95's front page. It feels like this game should be there.

Tlaero
They choose on this thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/featured-games-slider.20804/

The prerequisites for having a game featured are:
- The developer must be active in the F95Zone community
- The developer can't have more than 1000 patrons
- The games must have an active audience in terms of positive reviews from the community, comments etc
- The developer can't have a history of abuse including; banning patrons, deleting comments, abandoning projects for prolonged periods of time, like boosting, other drama...
- Must be voted for by the Staff/Moderation team

Reactions: Tlaero
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes