JD-NaughtyAtticGaming

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2024
Version Low Quality 0.10.10 is high quality.
We need copressed images.

10GB to 2GB
Because I deleted my old account where I had explained this, I'll explain it one more time.

Uncompressed = 125+GB
High Quality Compressed = 25GB
Low Quality Compressed = 8GB

There are almost 100.000 images currently in the game.
500+ Animations after the upcoming update
3+ Million words.

This might be hard to understand, but you can not keep pressing the compress button as a game becomes bigger and expect it to magically stay 2GB when you add more and more content.
Surprisingly, the more content a game has and the bigger it becomes.
The bigger in size it grows.

Original images are around 2.3 MB in size.
These are compressed down to around 220 KB for HQ
And further down to 80KB for LQ

It is simply NOT possible to compress my game down even further without completely destroying the art.
Which is something that I as the creator do not accept.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is something we do not accept, simple.
(And, I'm very grateful that the staff/moderators/uploaders/compressors on this website understand that and know that it's compressed to the max.)

The game is BIG in size and that's why we are including monthly update patches as well.
If you download the full game once, you can simply download the new content every month as you go.

I always wonder about people that ask for compression though, on this website.
If you play a console or PC game.
Do you go on twitter/reddit asking the devs/mods to compress that as well?
Or, do you accept that the game is simply big in size and download it?

I provide HQ Builds, LQ Builds & Patches
The staff/uploaders here provide multi part downloads.
Wills747 usually provides an unofficial Android build.

Everything possible is being done to make playing my game as easy as possible.
If that's still not enough, then my apology for the inconvenience and I hope that you find something else to play.

(Message not purely directed towards you, but also something for other people to direct in the future.)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SweetAffection-0.10.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: rudy007

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
SweetAffection-0.10.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
This is what you want if you can't do the other download sites. Just get a good torrent client and go for it.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Just so I am clear, I know and I Love the fact that it is what it is when it comes to its size.
I just keeps shocking me how much there is every time I come back to check in...

Reactions: KiraJames

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.10.10
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa, archive2.rpa, archive3.rpa AND archive4.rpa files to "documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game" folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)

(Complete)
Mega

(Split 2 part zip files)
Mega
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

archive3.rpa(1.89Gb)(0.9.5-->0.9.92)
Mega

archive4.rpa(1.90Gb)(0.9.92-->0.10.6)
Mega

v0.10.10 APK

You MUST have the archive.rpa, archive2.rpa, archive3.rpa AND archive4.rpa in the correct folder.
If you have all/any of the archives, there's no need to download them again.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.10.10

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't want to sound mean, but maybe, just maybe you should start a new chapter with upgraded characters (HS2). Honey Select 1 is quite outdated. I have not played this game in 3 years or more because of that.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I don't want to sound mean, but maybe, just maybe you should start a new chapter with upgraded characters (HS2). Honey Select 1 is quite outdated. I have not played this game in 3 years or more because of that.
Sweet Affection is reaching its ending stages.
J..D started practicing in HS2 for future projects.

As for SA, it'll be finished in HS1.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

I think it would be really bad to change now from HS1 to HS2 because of time. Game is on his last 15%. First finish this game than new game can be in HS2, DAZ, whatever... Is it even possible to just change the engine without harm to integrity of any previous part of the game. Save game compatibility? No, the best is still to finish this game how it is. This is a old game, let it finish.
And to people who speak about how big is the game. Yes, game is huge, but it isn't an empty game. Download compressed, over torrent and then only updates, every update is only 150-250 Mb, no need to download the whole game. I have a 4K monitor, and quality difference isn't that big. (I tried both versions, so I can compare) But I believe that further compression would degrade this game too much.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I love playing this game but I am starting to understand it will never be finished lmao
Like I said in the post right above yours... The game is reaching its ending stages.
After the 0.10.xx cycle's done, the ending levels along missing side character levels will be developed.
There's still a bit of a path before us, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

JD-NaughtyAtticGaming

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2024
I love playing this game but I am starting to understand it will never be finished lmao
If I had even the tiniest doubt about finishing Sweet Affection.
If I wanted to stop developing Sweet Affection.

Don't you think I would have done that years ago?
First when I had start a new creator page and start from 0.
And then after I started to realize that Sweet Affection would never bring me success other projects have.
(Sweet Affection is a unique game after all.)

I don't develop Sweet Affection for the money. (Money simply allows me to work on it full-time.)
I develop Sweet Affection because I love the project, I love the characters and I want to see it finished, properly.
The supporters deserve that and all the characters in the game deserve that as well.

It would be so easy to say "You know what? I'm going to put Sweet Affection to the side for the time being and start developing something else."
It would be so easy to say "I tried my best, it didn't work out so I'm going to stop developing Sweet Affection."
If I didn't care about the project I'm developing, then that would be so easy to do.

But, I can't do that nor will I do that.
If it takes me another 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Sweet Affection is going to be my full-tine focus until the game is 100% finished, simple as that.
Not just because I want to, but also because I am emotionally unable to stop.

-
As far as switching the graphical style, mid-game?
rudy007 said it correctly.
It would harm to integrity of any previous part of the game.

Any way you try it, characters will look different if I make them with HS2.
(And believe me, I have tried.)
Changing the characters now would be a big betrayal towards the fans who fell in love with the characters.
As well a betrayal to the characters themself.

Is the art outdated? Yes, I think we all know that.
But this is how the game is and it is too late to change things now.
Reworking the entire game is not an option either because I'd like to finish Sweet Affection before 2050. :p
But luckily Sweet Affection is about more than the art. :)

(Future games will 100% sure be either created with HS2 or Daz/Blender.)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Good to know. I'm not following the game closely so I had no idea how far off it is to be finished.

If I had even the tiniest doubt about finishing Sweet Affection.
If I wanted to stop developing Sweet Affection.

Don't you think I would have done that years ago?
First when I had start a new creator page and start from 0.
And then after I started to realize that Sweet Affection would never bring me success other projects have.
(Sweet Affection is a unique game after all.)

I don't develop Sweet Affection for the money. (Money simply allows me to work on it full-time.)
I develop Sweet Affection because I love the project, I love the characters and I want to see it finished, properly.
The supporters deserve that and all the characters in the game deserve that as well.

It would be so easy to say "You know what? I'm going to put Sweet Affection to the side for the time being and start developing something else."
It would be so easy to say "I tried my best, it didn't work out so I'm going to stop developing Sweet Affection."
If I didn't care about the project I'm developing, then that would be so easy to do.

But, I can't do that nor will I do that.
If it takes me another 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Sweet Affection is going to be my full-tine focus until the game is 100% finished, simple as that.
Not just because I want to, but also because I am emotionally unable to stop.

-
As far as switching the graphical style, mid-game?
rudy007 said it correctly.
It would harm to integrity of any previous part of the game.

Any way you try it, characters will look different if I make them with HS2.
(And believe me, I have tried.)
Changing the characters now would be a big betrayal towards the fans who fell in love with the characters.
As well a betrayal to the characters themself.

Is the art outdated? Yes, I think we all know that.
But this is how the game is and it is too late to change things now.
Reworking the entire game is not an option either because I'd like to finish Sweet Affection before 2050. :p
But luckily Sweet Affection is about more than the art. :)

(Future games will 100% sure be either created with HS2 or Daz/Blender.)
Great, I will see you on the next project:D.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Did you not over do it with the amount of females ??? You really need to find a point to stop add more... OMG So how many 10 20 ??? Were is your border? 50 And wait we need a big hOuse for the them... Joke so were is your limit?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gam2000

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Because I deleted my old account where I had explained this, I'll explain it one more time.

Uncompressed = 125+GB
High Quality Compressed = 25GB
Low Quality Compressed = 8GB

There are almost 100.000 images currently in the game.
500+ Animations after the upcoming update
3+ Million words.

This might be hard to understand, but you can not keep pressing the compress button as a game becomes bigger and expect it to magically stay 2GB when you add more and more content.
Surprisingly, the more content a game has and the bigger it becomes.
The bigger in size it grows.

Original images are around 2.3 MB in size.
These are compressed down to around 220 KB for HQ
And further down to 80KB for LQ

It is simply NOT possible to compress my game down even further without completely destroying the art.
Which is something that I as the creator do not accept.

This is something we do not accept, simple.
(And, I'm very grateful that the staff/moderators/uploaders/compressors on this website understand that and know that it's compressed to the max.)

The game is BIG in size and that's why we are including monthly update patches as well.
If you download the full game once, you can simply download the new content every month as you go.

I always wonder about people that ask for compression though, on this website.
If you play a console or PC game.
Do you go on twitter/reddit asking the devs/mods to compress that as well?
Or, do you accept that the game is simply big in size and download it?

I provide HQ Builds, LQ Builds & Patches
The staff/uploaders here provide multi part downloads.
Wills747 usually provides an unofficial Android build.

Everything possible is being done to make playing my game as easy as possible.
If that's still not enough, then my apology for the inconvenience and I hope that you find something else to play.

(Message not purely directed towards you, but also something for other people to direct in the future.)
Valheim is like a gig
Rebel Galaxy is 4 gigs
Skyrim is 15 gigs
No Man's Sky is 18 gigs.
You're kidding yourself if you think this game has the content to justify its size
If it's bloated by eleventy trillion images thats a problem.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Valheim is like a gig
Rebel Galaxy is 4 gigs
Skyrim is 15 gigs
No Man's Sky is 18 gigs.
You're kidding yourself if you think this game has the content to justify its size
If it's bloated by eleventy trillion images thats a problem.
This is literally an apples and oranges comparison (images against textures) so thank you for disqualifying yourself here.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
This is literally an apples and oranges comparison (images against textures) so thank you for disqualifying yourself here.
I don't know how to build a car either... but I know a good one from bad. There are dozens of games on this site alone with more content than this one at a fraction of this size.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I do not know why anyone would pay attention to any post on this site other than for raw entertainment. Most of it is just conjecture and speculation - just like this one. :p

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Did you not over do it with the amount of females ??? You really need to find a point to stop add more... OMG So how many 10 20 ??? Were is your border? 50 And wait we need a big hOuse for the them... Joke so were is your limit?
There is a total of 14 love interests in the game.
This has been the case for quite a while now, and no new love interests will be added.

There is no big house because most of the side characters have their own story with the MC and are not connected to the main story.
Thus, no harem in sight. ;)

3.20 star(s) 109 Votes