wsccht

May 6, 2018
Can someone start a torrent file on the high quality one please, these file sizes are getting ridiculous. It'd take like a full day for me to download it with MEGA link. I cant even download them from the others, 1gb into the download they crash or something.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Can someone start a torrent file on the high quality one please, these file sizes are getting ridiculous. It'd take like a full day for me to download it with MEGA link. I cant even download them from the others, 1gb into the download they crash or something.
The best way to do it would be using something like
The download is probably crashing 'cause your browser cache is overflowing.

To prevent that, a download manager like JD2, which can also pause/resume downloads would be the best solution.
There's no risk of any cache overflowing with data.

JD2 can handle almost all OCH's out there and much more.

Reactions: wsccht

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when i see incest game, i alwyas wanted it to have more tag like cheating(the M cheat on her husband), netorare(don't mind my fetish #peace) and pregnancy. glad it has one of those(probably not netorare)
is there pregnancy in this?if so i havent seen it YET??

zaica1

Mar 21, 2020
need some help, I'm getting this message looping problem wherever I go. Its after Claire's 7pm message at home.

1621145465379.png

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
is there pregnancy in this?if so i havent seen it YET??
Hey :)

Check my post here ;)

-

zaica1 could you upload a save please?
I tried to replicate it, but it went through just fine.

If you're not able to upload a save try loading a save right before the message and skip the entire phone event using CTRL.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
hope this works
Huh? That was meant for the other person with the bug right below your post. ^^
Unless you encounter the very same bug as well, or any other bug you want me to check out I don't need your save file. :)

The pregnancy part is answered in the post I've linked for you.
Here it is again.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.7.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.4
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - May 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - June 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - June 14th​

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Huh? That was meant for the other person with the bug right underneath your post. ^^
Unless you encounter the very same bug as well, or any other bug you want me to check out I don't need your save file. :)

The pregnancy part is answered in the post I've linked for you.
Here it is again.
LOL my bad i guess i wasnt paying attention and misread thought u wanted a save file sorry bro

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one thing id really like to see added is a proper sex menu AND less chatting at sex scenes as well
like to see options like doggy style missionary anal allow the mc to have more control over the sex and sex positions
come inside or cream pie,etc ...just a thought

Sep 22, 2018
How to use the cheat? It's grayed out and can't use it... nevermind I figured it out... you can't be in the computer when going to the cheat menu...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.7.4
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.4
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - May 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - June 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - June 14th​

Reactions: marcoforte68

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
How the hell do you progress in this game with the mother and sister? Stuck at level 1 relationship. Hint page tells me I should invite Mom and sister out to spa on Saturday 10am, but every single time it just replays the closed spa scene where Kelly takes them around for a tour.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How the hell do you progress in this game with the mother and sister? Hint page tells me I should invite Mom and sister out to spa on Saturday 10am, but every single time it just replays the closed spa scene where Kelly takes them around for a tour.
When you're at home on Saturday the option to visit the spa will pop up.

Just choose to do so and you'll get the first weekend spa event with M&S, which also unlocks the spa entirely for alone visits during the week - except Mondays.

After that you have to level up M&S - There's only one M&S spa weekend per level.
If you're already in level 7, you need to unlock the gallery via cheats and replay them there.
Otherwise, you're not going to see them.

That's one of the reasons why we recommended starting from the beginning for a last time when 0.7.0 was released.

-

Edit: Horny could you clarify something for me, please?
Are the hints for M&S stuck for you? If so, could you upload your save, please, so we can take a look into it?
It would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 100 Votes