mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I wish the developer would give you the option to have the mother shave her pubes and for Maya to color her bush. Who is with me? Maybe that will happen in future versions.
I get everyone has different fetishes, however doing that just makes it more complicated, the file sizes are bigger (more pictures), for minimal gain.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.4 bug (save from 0.7.3 don`t work)
Load error for save from 0.7.3

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in script
$ renpy.pause(hard=True)
File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(hard=True)
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in script
$ renpy.pause(hard=True)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(hard=True)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\Downloads\SweetAffection 0.7.4\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I quite like the game, even though line after line after line of the same old dialogue gets irritating pretty quickly. After a while I just started skipping through most of it and hoped I didn't miss anything important!
Every update I hope that we'll get mother and daughter together but apart from a lot of soppy dialogue and a few hugs, nothing's happened. Personally, I think they should just get together and kick the MC out, he has plenty of other girls all over the place to run to.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i cant seem to level up my affection. its at 100 and i cant trigger the event to go to the next level. its supposed to be at dinner at 1800 right? trying to get from level 1 to level 2.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
i cant seem to level up my affection. its at 100 and i cant trigger the event to go to the next level. its supposed to be at dinner at 1800 right? trying to get from level 1 to level 2.
Been a while since I played through without using the cheats to get past when I've already done in previous updates but I think you may need to have completed the 'going out' and 'cosplay' events for that week before you can advance.

Reactions: hazzi

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
Been a while since I played through without using the cheats to get past when I've already done in previous updates but I think you may need to have completed the 'going out' and 'cosplay' events for that week before you can advance.
that was it. i was missing the going out event on one of them. thanks.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Full Save?
No need.

You can cheat your way up to level 7, unlock gallery/text message/diary entries for the levels before and give you all items.
The only thing you can't unlock are the side character's events.

Start a new game if you have no save file, then hit ESC and click "Cheats."
There's everything you need. :)

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
You know, using WebP format for the images will significantly shrink download size, without causing much in the way of picture quality loss.
Just a thought, for more info, ask one of the greater Developers. Like Naughty Road Productions, or Droid Productions. They know how to minimize file size, while maximizing output.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You know, using WebP format for the images will significantly shrink download size, without causing much in the way of picture quality loss.
Just a thought, for more info, ask one of the greater Developers. Like Naughty Road Productions, or Droid Productions. They know how to minimize file size, while maximizing output.
The files are already extremely small. They just use a different image for each slight change in expression as opposed to switching between a few images or employing masks to reduce file size. If you go through each image you can see very slight shifts in camera angle or mouth/eye/eyebrow position such that no 2 images are exactly the same. However the same effect could be achieved through the use of masks as previously stated and result in drastically reduced game size, with the added benefit of masks being reusable between stages of progression.

For example, there are several events where there are about 3 or 4 base positions for the characters, each one being the result of either a shift in camera angle or arm position or a head tilt. For each position, there are let's say 15-20 variations in facial expression, usually with variations in eye position, mouth position, blush, or eyebrow height. So those variations will result in say 50-80 separate images, the average of which let's say is 225 KB. Each individual event would result in 12-15 MB of images. If masks were used, you could have those 3 or 4 base positions, then 3 or 4 masks for each eye, mouth, blush, and eyebrow variation. Let's say you had separate masks for each position, which may not be necessary depending on how they overlap. Each mask is let's say 20 KB. That would make each of those 12-15 MB events 1.5 - 3 MB. Given that there are I think a few hundred iterations of such events, that would probably cut the size of the game to maybe 1/8th of its current size leaving everything else the same.

I know I've mentioned this before so sorry if it seems redundant but I didn't get into that much detail last time. I'm not expecting anything to change but just providing context for people wondering about the file size and maybe some feedback for future offerings.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm having the same issue with Lucy. Went multiple days at 1 pm and still did not advance her story line. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank you for the save file - I have found the issue and will report it to the team.

In the meantime:
Ignore the Helper for Lucy (it's stuck) - you've already unlocked the 1PM event

visit her at 5PM at the spa to unlock her missing event
visit her at 1PM on the next day to play her level-up event

You can always check the Gallery to find out what's missing if you ever run into any issues again :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamezy11

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Thank you for the save file - I have found the issue and will report it to the team.

In the meantime:
Ignore the Helper for Lucy (it's stuck) - you've already unlocked the 1PM event

visit her at 5PM at the spa to unlock her missing event
visit her at 1PM on the next day to play her level-up event

You can always check the Gallery to find out what's missing if you ever run into any issues again :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamezy11
Thanks. Worked perfectly. I was not even aware of the Gallery until your message. I've missed sooo many picture opportunities!

3.30 star(s) 100 Votes