Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Have the devs ever answered whether or not this will become a harem game or if you will have to choose someone?

I'd vastly prefer a harem route, but that's just me. I tried the search function but I didn't see a definitive answer.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i guess its safe to say his other game with the hotel is dead?
No, as far as I know, Private Community is not dead.
My last intel is that the situation has not changed.

You can read Boom's recent post here.
It was a long answer to somebody, but it clears up some things. :)
Have the devs ever answered whether or not this will become a harem game or if you will have to choose someone?

I'd vastly prefer a harem route, but that's just me. I tried the search function but I didn't see a definitive answer.
The base game is all about the love/affection route.
M&S are separate stories from the side characters.

There is a chance for DLCs depending on player feedback.
For full information read please.
Section: DLC : (Note : we're not fully commited to this idea, it all depends on player feedback)
who is Maya !
Maya is Miss Tyler, the teacher. :)

Reactions: Soul_less327

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Over 11 GB? Must be 1000+ hours of Gameplay or Ultra HD Animated Createt Super 3D Models? Seems not worth the Effort for me after i read there is only a tiny bit of sex and "adult stuff".........
Well, 'teasing' is one of the tags.. :devilish: :sneaky:

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
If only there were an option for a smaller download :unsure::unsure:
oh "low quality" download already exists, and that takes 2.28 GB, which is more than the vast majority of high quality honeyselect game downloads, games which look much better btw. also interestingly, the dev had done a fairly good job graphics-wise with "private community". i don't see why he even decided to switch to HS.

Last edited:

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
oh "low quality" download already exists, and that takes 2.28 GB, which is more than the vast majority of high quality honeyselect game downloads, games which look much better btw. also interestingly, the dev had done a fairly good job graphics-wise with "private community". i don't see why he even decided to switch to HS.
Yeah... but this game with this content and these renders shouldn't be 2 gigs, much less 11.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Private Community is done in Daz3D by Boom himself.
Well, due to the circumstances explained followed by this post, Private Community is on-hold.

J..D is the one rendering and writing Sweet Affection, not Boom.
A part in this post explains what everyone of the team members of BA-Games are doing.
How many times did they reboot the game with the exact same content but a different story ? Isn't that the 3rd time already ?
The game got a reboot one time from RIC to RIA.
Reason why RIC was abandoned

The recent name change is just a name change, no reboot.
Sweet Affection continuous where RIA left off, just under a new name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
11gb of murky renders, incoherent story with randomly changing relationships, feature creep and NO SEX... is Boomatica really Chris Roberts?

Call me old fashioned but I prefer sex in my sex games... but once that happens the gravy train ends.
Sorry to hear that you feel this way.

I don't know what you mean by incoherent story...
M&S&MC have their story together.
All side characters are separated from their story and have their own together with the MC.

I think everything is explained in .

There actually is sex in the game... It just takes a bit to get there.
This is a game based on love and affection - thus it takes time to reach a certain point.

It's something fans of the game decided to vote for on Patreon.
And it was never a secret that SA is somewhat slow burn 'ish.

But I respect your opinion on the matter - These type of games are not for everybody. :)

-

Oh, and for the size: There are currently ~30k images and, I believe, ~220+ animations in the game. +/-
I always lose the correct numbers. <.<

There's always the option to download the LQ version.
And once you got a main download, you can just download patches going forward, which saves a lot of download traffic.

Last edited:

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
I want so badly to like this game, but the dialogue is EXHAUSTING! Several levels of different variations of
"I'm not pretty."
"Stop it, you're pretty."
"Really?!"
"Yes. Also I love you."
"D'awww!"
Maybe it's so damn repetitive so that you get the gist of each level if you only do the bare minimum of interactions, but if you're a completionist it's... rough.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Can someone explain me why the Update Only HQ is and only ? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I want so badly to like this game, but the dialogue is EXHAUSTING! Several levels of different variations of
"I'm not pretty."
"Stop it, you're pretty."
"Really?!"
"Yes. Also I love you."
"D'awww!"
Maybe it's so damn repetitive so that you get the gist of each level if you only do the bare minimum of interactions, but if you're a completionist it's... rough.
Can I be completely honest?
I'm not gonna lie (even during internal dialogues!)
It feels just like the first one
My sweet angels

The dialogues have become so repetitive and sugary sweet that it's nauseating. They should issue a bottle of insulin with every download.

I have no idea who this JD is, and I don't really care... he's already destroyed this game and needs to be canned.

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
I wish the developer would give you the option to have the mother shave her pubes and for Maya to color her bush. Who is with me? Maybe that will happen in future versions.

3.30 star(s) 100 Votes