BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.9

If you have questions, constructive criticism, or just want to reach out to the developers — Please feel free to join

I'm certain they're happy to hear from you.

Release Dates 0.7.8 (Current):

Tier 3 - Released
Tier 2 Patrons - Released
Tier 1 Patron / Public - Released

Release Dates 0.7.9 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - October 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - November 7th
Tier 1 Patron / Public - November 14th

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Ngl, low quality is so low i cant find myself to be interested in playing, high quality is so heavy on space i have my doubts on if its worth downloading it, wish there would be a "medium" or lower but not so low quality version.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Is this game playable using joiplay? Everytime I try to install the android version its always failed even if I have tons of storage left

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is this game playable using joiplay? Everytime I try to install the android version its always failed even if I have tons of storage left
The problem might be the APK size.
Older Android versions are very restrictive when it comes to that.

About Joiplay, I have not tested it myself, but I've read from some people it's working just fine.
I can't promise it'll work for you, but it's worth a try.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, Just recently got re-interested in the game, and not much playing time. Question: Is there a way to check the MC's inventory?? I recently bought something from the shop, but don't see where I can verify it.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello, Just recently got re-interested in the game, and not much playing time. Question: Is there a way to check the MC's inventory?? I recently bought something from the shop, but don't see where I can verify it.
MC doesn't have an inventory.
Not sure right now if the item just disappears in the shop, or if a second purchase is just not possible.
Either way, you can't buy it twice.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
MC doesn't have an inventory.
Not sure right now if the item just disappears in the shop, or if a second purchase is just not possible.
Either way, you can't buy it twice.
Thanks! According to the hints the game gives you, I should buy a cosplay item in the store for mom. I did that (although I cant verify like I said) So now will I be prompted to give it to her at some point?

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks! According to the hints the game gives you, I should buy a cosplay item in the store for mom. I did that (although I cant verify like I said) So now will I be prompted to give it to her at some point?
Mhm... The in-game walkthrough should show you the time you need.
Or didn't it change for you?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I am looking at (see attached) it does not say a time for the gift, it only says that I should buy one. Or are you talking about the diary?
No, I was talking about the hints in your screenshot.
That's really weird.

Could you upload your save file, please, so we can take a look?!

In the meantime, here are the times needed after obtaining the outfits:

For Cosplay:
M: 21:00 (9 PM)
S: 22:00 (10 PM)

For Lingerie:
M: 23:00 (11 PM)
S: 23:00 (11 PM)

For Date Nights:
M: Setup on Saturday at 10:00 (10AM) - Date on Saturday at 17:00 (5PM)
S: Setup on Sunday at 10:00 (10AM) - Date on Sunday at 17:00 (5PM)

I mentioned all of them because these are mandatory events for the level-up alongside 100% affection.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
No, I was talking about the hints in your screenshot.
That's really weird.

Could you upload your save file, please, so we can take a look?!

In the meantime, here are the times needed after obtaining the outfits:

I mentioned all of them because these are mandatory events for the level-up alongside 100% affection.
Thanks, Ok I will upload the file (but need some time to learn where it is) Also, JSYK, the game I started with (some time ago) was version 6, then I went to v7.7 LQ, then to v7.7 HQ. And I was surprised that my saves from v6 were still there (and worked) when I when to v7.7.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks, Ok I will upload the file (but need some time to learn where it is) Also, JSYK, the game I started with (some time ago) was version 6, then I went to v7.7 LQ, then to v7.7 HQ. And I was surprised that my saves from v6 were still there (and worked) when I when to v7.7.
Saves are globally stored in %APPDATA%/Roaming/RenPy/ResearchIntoAffection-(a couple of numbers)
And each version does have a folder in .../Sweet Affection/game/saves

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Saves are globally stored in %APPDATA%/Roaming/RenPy/ResearchIntoAffection-(a couple of numbers)
And each version does have a folder in .../Sweet Affection/game/saves
Thanks for the help/answers. I did find the file locations you are giving me. So why do they have two locations for the saves in which the files seem to be identical? ( same name and size) (Roaming/ResearchIntoAffction + Sweet Affection/game/saves) and what is with the "auto" saves??
Here is my latest save.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks for the help/answers. I did find the file locations you are giving me. So why do they have two locations for the saves in which the files seem to be identical? ( same name and size) (Roaming/ResearchIntoAffction + Sweet Affection/game/saves) and what is with the "auto" saves??
Here is my latest save.
Hey :)

I checked your save file.
You haven't bought the correct Cosplay outfit for the level.
The red exclamation mark indicates that there are still outfits available for that level you're in.
Once you buy the correct outfit, the exclamation mark will go away and the Helper is going to advance.

I don't know how, but there are multiple outfits available which you should have already bought in the previous levels.
Guess you skipped levels 1 and 2 via an old save file?

To fix that, go into the cheats and give you all previous items.
That will delete the outfits you don't need anymore and just leave the current one for that level.

-

I don't know why there are multiple save locations.
I guess it's a RenPy thing?! #NotACoder xD

But it comes in handy... This way, you can update the game all you want, but still keep your save games.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.7.9
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.9

If you have questions, constructive criticism, or just want to reach out to the developers — Please feel free to join

I'm certain they're happy to hear from you.

Release Dates 0.7.8 (Current):

Tier 3 - Released
Tier 2 Patrons - Released
Tier 1 Patron / Public - Released

Release Dates 0.7.9 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - October 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - November 7th
Tier 1 Patron / Public - November 14th

Last edited:

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
does the update only patch work on 0.7.1 version?

I'm stuck on deciding to downloading the whole thing again or not

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
This may be a stupid question, but is there any difference between low quality and high quality?
like affecting animation and stuff?

Last edited:

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
Hi always liked this game (the diary pages are a great idea) i just installed the 7.7 patch to advance from 7.4, chose hq - i dont remember having that choice previously but i would have gone w hq regardless. thought the install was fine but now i get an exception error any time i try to leave the house. room to room is fine - any suggestions? i dont think i'll get very far without venturing out!

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
This may be a stupid question, but what's the difference between low quality and high quality?
Low quality - low image quality
High quality - high image quality
Smbd see difference, smbd does not.

If you know smth about image compression, you will understand, because all images are in *.jpg. Higher compression gives small data volume with less quality, and lower (sometimes without it) compression big files with higher quality.
Another possible explanation can be in image size. Bigger number of pixels will give higher quality. Smth like this are doing chinese companies for cameras in the telephones.

As for your first question, I would found every patch from 0.7.1 till 0.7.7 and dowload it separatly. In my point of view, it would be faster, than download from beggining. The choise is yours!!!

3.30 star(s) 100 Votes