• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Great game and enjoying it, but really learning the difference between this heavy on "romance" type game (and maybe a little too much dialog?) and a game like "The Redburns" (just playing a little bit in between) that that pushes the lust and the corruption to the max. (Just treat them dirty and the hell with their feelings.)

Reactions: HillDweller

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Seriously, this thing have almost a GI size, why the hell not uploading it via torrent? '----'

• Thinking Face
Reactions: El Buho

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I've been noticing that a lot more lately, even though it definitely didn't use to be like that. Is that official policy now?
P.S. Just asking in regards to lower quality games. I was, and still am, a patreon for Sweet Affection. :)
In this case, I think cougs made that comment because of the difficult situation we are in right now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-7-8-public-boomatica-jd.15780/page-193#post-6817592

Having to start from zero basically as a team, but trying to give the fans everything that they deserve and continuing development of Sweet Affection as it has been developed for the past 2+ years.
So our fans right now know that we have to get back up to a certain goal on patreon in order to continue development like this.

And most people here know that on the 14th, we'll make sure to drop the links to all versions ourselves. :)
And we do that because we are thankful that people rarely leak our game, so as a thank you, we like to do something back.

But, generally speaking... and especially these days... Money makes the world go round.
Developers have to pay bills as well, buy food, go to the doctor and etc.

Thank you for supporting us though :love: Every little bit of support helps us to do, and keep doing what we/I love :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I wish there was a way F95 admins could put you or other games on the front page when stuff like this happens. Also, I found the SubscribeStar, but I'm not sure if it's the same one that was run by the afk guy (which I don't think you should ever go back to if he would leave you like this with no warning btw). Can you guys link a correct SubscribeStar link, as I'd still prefer to pay through that then Patreon (for obvious reasons), even if I'm in the minority.
We don't have a SubStar link yet.
But I make sure to talk about that with J..D today.

For now, only the new Patron link is up.
( )

The SubStar link you've found has to be the BA-Games' one, to which only Boom has access to.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.0
Roadmap on

Important Message from J..D

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.7.9 (Current):

Tier 3 - Released (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - November 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - November 14th

Release Dates 0.8.0 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - November 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - December 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - December 14th

Last edited:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.8.0
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.0
Roadmap on

If you have questions, constructive criticism, or just want to reach out to the developers — Please feel free to join

I'm certain they're happy to hear from you.

Tier 2 Patrons - November 7th

So excited for 8! Decided to be a tier 3 just to support the M&S level up.

Hope you guys can get things back to normal soon

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.8.0
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.0
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Tier 2 Patrons - Released

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Just wondering, I see the phone icon (on the cellphone) and of course the text message icon, but when I click on the phone icon, nothing happens. Is this normal??

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Just wondering, I see the phone icon (on the cellphone) and of course the text message icon, but when I click on the phone icon, nothing happens. Is this normal??
Yes, it's normal.
There are no phone calls in the game.
No clue if there ever will be, but as of now it's an unused button. :)

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, The hints for Grandma say "in development" and I have her at 100%. Does that mean that no further progress can be made with her until the next update?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello, The hints for Grandma say "in development" and I have her at 100%. Does that mean that no further progress can be made with her until the next update?
Hey :)

When the helper says “In development”, then there is no more content at the time, but there will be in the future.
Keep an eye on the to learn what coming. :)

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes