BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.0
Roadmap on

Important Message from J..D

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.7.9 (Current):

Tier 3 - Released (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - Released

Tier 1 Patrons / Public - November 14th

Release Dates 0.8.0 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - November 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - December 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - December 14th

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Thank you for the update! So, reading your "quick note" there is no "update only" for V7.9 and the full V7.9 must be downloaded.

Btw, IMHO the Grandma has the best tits in the game!, so does 7.9 give her more content?? (see attached) Does'nt look like a Grandma to me btw.

Reactions: BloodyFace

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for the update! So, reading your "quick note" there is no "update only" for V7.9 and the full V7.9 must be downloaded.

Btw, IMHO the Grandma has the best tits in the game!, so does 7.9 give her more content?? (see attached) Does'nt look like a Grandma to me btw.
7.9 is
M&S Content :
and
Neighbor Content : Donna & Rose

Feb 13, 2021
I see that JD posted google drive link a few posts above but I don’t see that in OP. Is there any issue with the game in the google drive link?

also, appreciate if someone can share a safe torrent link:)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance we could get a pixeldrain upload moving forward?
Pixeldrain will be used from 0.8.0 on out :).
I see that JD posted google drive link a few posts above but I don’t see that in OP. Is there any issue with the game in the google drive link?

There is nothing wrong with the Google-Drive links that I linked to.
They are the official links that we used on Patreon as well.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-af...ghty-attic-gaming.15780/page-195#post-6937240

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saminthemountain

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Quick question/suggestion:
Any chance someone with editing privileges for the OP can add in a few more screenshots clearly labeled High Quality and Low Quality so folks can see at a glance the graphical differences of the 2 download options?

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

As JD already said—there's nothing wrong with the links.
The site's uploaders just use their own uploads in OPs.
The download links are painfully slow. Are there plans for uploading a 0.7.8 -> 0.7.9 upgrade soon?
There won't be a patch this time due to special circumstances explained:
Here & Here (Spoiler: Quick Note)
Not wanting to rekindle this discussion, so I'll spoil it.

Nothing regarding the DLCs is set in stone yet.
It's up to community feedback when the time comes. :)
Any chance someone with editing privileges for the OP can add in a few more screenshots clearly labeled High Quality and Low Quality so folks can see at a glance the graphical differences of the 2 download options?
Due to our new compression method is the quality quite good even in the LQ version.
You're fine on a 1080p monitor—any higher, like 1440p, you should go with the HQ version.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
As JD already said—there's nothing wrong with the links.
The site's uploaders just use their own uploads in OPs.

There won't be a patch this time due to special circumstances explained:
Here & Here (Spoiler: Quick Note)

Nothing regarding the DLCs is set in stone yet.
It's up to community feedback when the time comes. :)

Due to our new compression method is the quality quite good even in the LQ version.
You're fine on a 1080p monitor—any higher, like 1440p, you should go with the HQ version.
Thanks for answering, just let me know if it's complicated to play without understanding the language, although anyone can answer that.(y)

Reactions: BloodyFace

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Still....
It would be nice as just a base glace option. Times I have had to redownload due to Updatepatch issues cause I missed one and couldn't find the gap patch. Knowing that its just a waste of time/download to get the HQ if the LQ is good enough for what I have for a system or such would be handy in the long term...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks for answering, just let me know if it's complicated to play without understanding the language, although anyone can answer that.(y)
Oh, sorry, totally forgot about answering that <.<

SA does have a ton of text, but there are no choices in the game.
The only choice you have to make is the decision on which character you want to level up next, what time slot you want to play and what you're going to do with the ladies in it. :)

There's also a built-in walkthrough + a gallery which shows what content you're missing with a certain character.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Why is Anonfile 3.19GB and the three others 2.97GB size? (Win/linux low Quali Download options)

3.20 star(s) 106 Votes