PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I´m a bit stuck in story progression ... the hint says about the neighbors to meet them in the living room (I´m at/after the point where I confessed my peeping to Rose) but even after spending entire days (inkl weekends) inside the house and trying to speek to both of them, the story doesnt progress (me confessing to Donna about the peeping I guess?). I have seen all other scenes at least 3-5 times already. The only scene with both of them in the living room is the telefon call to Darious/Mike (at 10pm). Any hints from you guys?

Last edited:
Reactions: xiphos555

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I cant install the android app
There are some issues with Android 11+
Older versions of Android which can also handle APKs bigger than 2GB can run the game just fine.
This was J..D's first time doing this without Boom, who did all the compressions and the Android version before.
(explanation regarding Boom)

You can only try to get the JoiPlay emulator and run the normal LQ version in it.
It's working for some people in Discord.
any chance uploaders can include other site like mediafire, zippyshare & etc.? anonfile & mixdrop are unreliable & mega only allows 5GB download per day unless you're a subscriber.
J..D will add Pixeldrain with update 0.8.0
how much sex is in the game if it is is it the mc or npcs doing it
There are quite some lewd scenes in the game by now.
I don't know how many penetration scenes exactly, but the game has over 250 animations.
(penetration was added in 0.6.11)
Update only for 7.8>7.9 ?
Unfortunately no update this time.
Please read the Quick Note spoiler -> here
Further explanation what's going on if you're not aware of the situation -> here
I´m a bit stuck in story progression ... the hint says about the neighbors to meet them in the living room (I´m at/after the point where I confessed my peeping to Rose) but even after spending entire days (inkl weekends) inside the house and trying to speek to both of them, the story doesnt progress (me confessing to Donna about the peeping I guess?). I have seen all other scenes at least 3-5 times already. The only scene with both of them in the living room is the telefon call to Darious/Mike (at 10pm). Any hints from you guys?
Please upload your save file so I can take a look into it. :)

Reactions: PPLayer

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Still....
It would be nice as just a base glace option. Times I have had to redownload due to Updatepatch issues cause I missed one and couldn't find the gap patch. Knowing that its just a waste of time/download to get the HQ if the LQ is good enough for what I have for a system or such would be handy in the long term...
Here are 2 original images for comparison. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here ... thanks for checking BloodyFace
According to the Gallery (ESC -> Gallery), you're only missing two Rose events (at school, I think).
Looks like the walkthrough bugged out for them.
We'll take a look into it. :)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
According to the Gallery (ESC -> Gallery), you're only missing two Rose events (in school, I think).
Looks like the walkthrough bugged out for them.
We'll take a look into it before 0.8.0 comes out.
Ohh crap, I totally forgot checking the gallery ... dooh... thanks one more time for checking and remembering me for the gallery BloodyFace ;)
Gonna test it right away and if you want I can tell you afterwards if the hints have updated.

BloodyFace
Edit: after playing the two missing events the hints are still showing the same text (visit in livingroom), but because all other events with them are finished I guess its like you said - a bugged out hint and there is no event in this update where MC talks to Donna about the peeping - right?^^

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ohh crap, I totally forgot checking the gallery ... dooh... thanks one more time for checking and remembering me for the gallery BloodyFace ;)
Gonna test it right away and if you want I can tell you afterwards if the hints have updated.
No need to.
I looks like they're stuck.
For some reason, the helper wants you to repeat the level up event with them, which is not possible. ;)
the walkthrough says to visit lucy at the spa but there is no spa wth!!!
You require unlocking the Spa on Saturday 10AM (Home) with M&S.
After the Spa introduction, you can visit it via train station on your own.

Reactions: liyih_black

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I see the corruption tag, but i thought this version was all "romance"? Is there actual corruption in this one, similar to the original? or is it something else? What is the actual corruption tag here for?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
can u/someone add google drive or dropmefile next time?
files.fm still s*ck.
-
thank's
The official links J..D posted include GoogleDrive ;)
I see the corruption tag, but i thought this version was all "romance"? Is there actual corruption in this one, similar to the original? or is it something else? What is the actual corruption tag here for?
I think those tags never got updated.
In the game, everything is based on love and affection. :)

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.20 star(s) 105 Votes