Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Spoiler alert for future versions, in game the dev (player) has to redo his work cause patreon does not accept incest games, also a 2nd path leads to milking the patrons.

edit: this is not me bashing the dev here, it's just me blurring out general stuff that we see happen all the time with a lot of these gamemakers

--- giving excuses every month to patrons on why progress is so slow.

Boom start reading i am giving you gold on activities.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What the fudge ? Is this like a spiritual successor to "Research into Corruption" ? Its almost the exact same thing ? same author ? if one got abandoned due to lame ass Paypal/Patreon, why did you start another one with Incest still in it ?

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016

Overview:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you.
You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games.
You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game.​
2meta5me

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Isn't this game and exact copy of Research into Corruption? Even the models and method of earning money by MC was copied. x'D
Well since it is the same dev, probably. The one "copied" was the one Patreon squashed.

Reactions: Carlos6464

Wedoo

Feb 21, 2018
Will it be a mac version ?

(I ask because i use wineskin to run it on mac and it's so buggy (can't see the text and the game crash without any reason)

i love this game so much and not im so sad that i cant play

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Since it's a remake it could have been made with renpy and DAZ models like his other game, to make it even better than the original game.

3.30 star(s) 100 Votes