Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
dumb question but after you buy the 2 outfits how do you give them I don't see an option to give to anyone
Cosplay Events :
- [M] - Total : 320 Images - 02 Animations
- [M] lvl 1 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 9pm" once brought.
- [M] lvl 2 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 9pm" once brought.
- [M] lvl 3 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 9pm" once brought.
- [M] lvl 4 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 9pm" once brought.
- [M] lvl 5 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 9pm" once brought.

- - Total : 456 Images - 02 Animations
- lvl 1 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 10pm" once brought.
- lvl 2 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 10pm" once brought.
- lvl 3 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 10pm" once brought.
- lvl 4 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 10pm" once brought.
- lvl 5 (Cosplay) "Trigger : 10pm" once brought.

Ulli713

Apr 15, 2018
to whoever uploaded this: are you for real?
i downloaded both parts, unpacked the part1 zip and now have a folder with another folder inside with yet ANOTHER zip folder inside. is this a joke? are you trying to create a zip bomb here or something? just lol.
The new zip is the combined zip.

See also post 1505, spoiler downloading / ...

Mar 10, 2020
downloading I can help you with down load both parts then extract them after that go into folder extract them again
the good luck I just given up its very good story but you never know what you have to do I going to wait until there is some kind of walkthrough

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
The new zip is the combined zip.

See also post 1505, spoiler downloading / ...
that's not what i'm talking about. unzipping part 1 leaves you with a normal folder
inside is another normal folder
inside is another zipped folder

that means the genious zipped a zipped folder smh.

Mar 10, 2020
I will try this one last time if from a fresh start deleted every save if the events do not trigger this time I just give up on this game I even downloaded it again

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I really liked this game, but I'm not going to even bother to try it now. Too clunky to get downloaded and I do not want to restart the whole game. Oh well.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I will try this one last time if from a fresh start deleted every save if the events do not trigger this time I just give up on this game I even downloaded it again
Once you have brought the items, simply go to their rooms at the times pointed out in the change log I just posted.
There will be an option "cosplay" that is greyed out before you buy the items, once you have brought them the buttons become active.

What is it you're having trouble with triggering ?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Once you have brought the items, simply go to their rooms at the times pointed out in the change log I just posted.
There will be an option "cosplay" that is greyed out before you buy the items, once you have brought them the buttons become active.

What is it you're having trouble with triggering ?
1.PNG
2.PNG

alfakynvinr

Apr 19, 2020
Does the dinner event level up work? I've triggered all of the cosplay/lingerie events and set their affection to 100%.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
:FacePalm:

Does the dinner event level up work? I've triggered all of the cosplay/lingerie events and set their affection to 100%.
Before I ask you to upload your save so I can take a look at it, can you confirm these 2 things :

1. You did not overwrite a previous version you had while extracting the version posted here.
2. You have not appiled any type of "bugfix / patch" as the one that was linked to this thread will break the latest update.

If you haven't done these 2 things then yes, please post your save and I'll take a look at it as there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

where do i buy them?
Did you read the chang-log?
https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-5-boomatica.15780/post-3415363

Mar 10, 2020
ok I am not getting that option at all I have even deleted my old saves also deleted the game and downloaded it again but I still do not get that option I have included my save and also a screenshot of what version I am using I did buy both outfits so I am so lost all I kow I am not getting that option what is showing in your pics

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
ok I am not getting that option at all I have even deleted my old saves also deleted the game and downloaded it again but I still do not get that option I have included my save and also a screenshot of what version I am using I did buy both outfits so I am so lost all I kow I am not getting that option what is showing in your pics
Just booted up your save, instantly clicked on M's bedroom, the button is there.
Capture.PNG

Hmmm.... what are the chances that the upload that has been posted here has been boken.. :FacePalm:
IE : (Not a fresh extraction / bugfix applied to it before it was shared)

Downloading the version posted here to check, be back with you in about 10 mins.

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes