JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Think you need to be level 2 or 3 for the options to unlock.
yea but the requirement for updating to lvl 2 is seeing the cosplay scene so something doesn't add up
so if you are right i dont have a way to lvl up to 2 so this is a bug then
1588582704661.png
i got the costumes but the cosplay event is still locked

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
We are working and looking into everything that has been mentioned in the last couple days.

It seems to be that for a big %, there are no problems with unlocking stuff whatsoever.
But that small % where people are having trouble with unlocking certain events or can't progress any further, well... it takes a little bit of time to get that all figured out.

What I want to ask is that if people have trouble with progressing, please send me your save game in a DM
(Not in the thread, not somewhere else, IN A DM with the exact troubles that you are having)

This way we can look into all the issues further :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why does it only ask if i want to see the reqs for levelup but won't do the levelup?!?
i've done all the reqs but it still keeps just asking that...

oh and still no level 6 diary, rose and her mom still have an update coming in 0.6.4, yet that update hasn't happened.

edit: read posts from before, questions answered, so i am finished with this update. damn

Last edited:
Reactions: toothpicked

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I bought all the dresses, but I only have 1 event for cosplay and 1 for lingery on each; both options now are ticked, no other option to try the other dresses, and after dinner event still says I need to unlock them (of course, relation is 100% both, lvl 6)

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I bought all the dresses, but I only have 1 event for cosplay and 1 for lingery on each; both options now are ticked, no other option to try the other dresses, and after dinner event still says I need to unlock them (of course, relation is 100% both, lvl 6)
This is exactly what I wondered, but reading forum bit farther I understood that you'll get more than those cosplay events if you play from the start, one event for lvl 2, another for lvl 3 and so on. If your savefile starts with lvl 6 stats you'll see only cosplay event for lvl 6. And lvl 7 is not installed yet so it can't be unlocked.

Reactions: Asuna.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
I really enjoyed this update! As usual, I played from a new save file as I love replaying the game. The cosplay events are nice. I'd love to see their back too during those events.

Also with regards to the new store, I wonder what mayhem will get loose there :oops:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
This is exactly what I wondered, but reading forum bit farther I understood that you'll get more than those cosplay events if you play from the start, one event for lvl 2, another for lvl 3 and so on. If your savefile starts with lvl 6 stats you'll see only cosplay event for lvl 6. And lvl 7 is not installed yet so it can't be unlocked.
Thank you for your kind answer; I'll be sure to read a few pages/use the search engine before posting a question related to updates, just in case.

freakshow2017

Jan 3, 2018
I've played a few of the corruption type games on here and so far this has been one of the more enjoyable ones. I look forward to future updates and seeing how interactions with the various characters outside of the family progress.

Right which game shall I try next :):unsure:

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
The one house that says stage 1 (I forgot the rest) will be available in 0.4 and I was playing 0.5 is it still be working on?
Also how can I increase the corruption level of the eyepatch girl to 2?

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Hi Jadegreen,

The cheats currently in the game :
"which you can access by clicking on the plant in the players bedroom"
- Increase money by $1,000
- Increase income by $1,000
- Increase all characters affection to 100 points.
- Unlock all Spy-Cams
I clicked on the plant in the player's room and nothing happened

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I'm confused about this. I'm playing version 0.6.5 but when you click on the neighbor house, it says content will be added in 0.6.4. Was it just not added or is this a glitch?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
So I'm confused about this. I'm playing version 0.6.5 but when you click on the neighbor house, it says content will be added in 0.6.4. Was it just not added or is this a glitch?
It wasn't added. The message is from a time where it was planned but they forgot to remove it. Looking at road map of the game, there won't be any content for the neighbours for quite some time

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It wasn't added. The message is from a time where it was planned but they forgot to remove it. Looking at road map of the game, there won't be any content for the neighbors for quite some time
They will get content in the summer, that's 100% sure.
Because I know that a lot of people are looking forward to more content with them.

And we are working on their content during these weeks and month as well, but our roadmap is our primary focus right now.
(But the reason why their content is taking a bit longer as well is because they will have a LOT of content in their routes :) )

Reactions: ttrreess

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
They will get content in the summer, that's 100% sure.
Because I know that a lot of people are looking forward to more content with them.

And we are working on their content during these weeks and month as well, but our roadmap is our primary focus right now.
(But the reason why their content is taking a bit longer as well is because they will have a LOT of content in their routes :) )
Is the roadmap posted somewhere? While I love the game so far, I'm looking forward to having levels 1-6 completely done so that any new content won't need a replay from the beginning.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is the roadmap posted somewhere? While I love the game so far, I'm looking forward to having levels 1-6 completely done so that any new content won't need a replay from the beginning.
That is our primary focus right now.
Catch up with all the "old" content first so we can focus on new stuff for M&S and other characters without having to look/go back.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes