bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research Into Affection [v0.0.20] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Download Win (164MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hi Jadegreen,
Actually it's my 9th.
What can I say! People love it!
No offense... But if you keep it up, to not finish any game you start with? You'll end up doing it 100 times and getting the question a 100 times every day. Just an observation. :FeelsBadMan:

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
Unfortunately for Boom, Patreon is guaranteed to have a problem with this one as well. It has a certain fetish starting with I, which is against Patreon's TOS. It will end up either getting the RIC treatment or complete cancellation, especially if the trolls get to it and report the content being in the game, which will mean Patreon actually investigates the game itself and pulls it or forces him to. I used I instead of the actual fetish term for obvious reasons because I have seen it mentioned here, not get reported, and yet the dev still gets hit, meaning they do watch any site that links to them.
Patreon seem fine with it atm, boom explains it better than i could:

Check pts 1 & 3

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research Into Affection [v0.0.20] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Download Win (164MB): - - -

you are a god

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
As far as content, how much is there compared to the original Research into Corruption?

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I downloaded and installed v0.20 and I can only get them to 100 points. It will not go over to level 2. What am I missing?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK - I have tried both RIA and Private Community and have found both to be a real problem to play on an older Mac. Tried every way to extract and both hi/lo res versions. Even took downloads to a PC, extracted there and returned to a Mac and get a lock-up upon Mac opening upon checking security settings. Never had this issue with RIC (or other RPGMV games), but have had no luck on any of your games since. Not sure what has changed, but - sorry, Boom. Can't play anymore...the custom RPG you're using is hosed for Mac as far as I can test and see (El Capitan 0.11.6)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
No offense... But if you keep it up, to not finish any game you start with? You'll end up doing it 100 times and getting the question a 100 times every day. Just an observation. :FeelsBadMan:
Hi Jack-O,

I've only worked on (1) game before the (2) I'm currently working on now.

That game being (Research into Corruption).

Even though I'm not personally going to be finishing the game due to conflicts that I had with Patreon.
I've left the game in the very capable hands of @DrSmith which from what I'm aware, will be finishing the game.

This fine gentleman spent 1-2 months learning 5 different programs to continue my work and will be releasing the next
update for RIC this Sunday.

As far as content, how much is there compared to the original Research into Corruption?
Approximately 13%
If you're interested in checking it out but don't wish to download the massive files I'd suggest trying this crunched version.

So what is the different between this and the old RIC?

Ok i did the same as Joel Wolf i downloaded 0.20 get them to 100 with lvl 1 corruption and then forward time till they are sitting at the table then nothing what am i missing?
Hi Lieutenant,

If both characters are at corruption level 1 and both are at 100 affection points.
Play the 6PM dinner event.
During the event a message will pop up asking you if you'd like to progress the characters to the next corruption level.
"The event is the Movie Night"

OK - I have tried both RIA and Private Community and have found both to be a real problem to play on an older Mac. Tried every way to extract and both hi/lo res versions. Even took downloads to a PC, extracted there and returned to a Mac and get a lock-up upon Mac opening upon checking security settings. Never had this issue with RIC (or other RPGMV games), but have had no luck on any of your games since. Not sure what has changed, but - sorry, Boom. Can't play anymore...the custom RPG you're using is hosed for Mac as far as I can test and see (El Capitan 0.11.6)
This is strange.
I've had no bugs or people reporting they can't play the latest mac versions of both games...
All of the issues they were having had been fixed in the latest builds.

Can you desribe exactly what is happening after you start the game ?

password computer mom and sis?
No password yet, this will come in either the next update or the one after that.
As the player trying to get onto their computers will be linked to an event.

or just hit Esc in game and a menue will open where cheat is
You're correct.
Or if you "right click" the game menu will pop up allowing you to access the cheat menu also.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Upon launching the app I can never get past the verification screen. It just hangs and if I wait too long I have to power down the system to recover...only game(s) this happens on...

upload_2018-10-3_21-7-11.png

Reactions: Vandevero333
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes