thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Nice to see a household game that involves a slow burn of affection, just started to download this one for the promise it shows. I went for the Low Quality version because the HQ file size intimidated me, plus my monitor is only 1080p, I doubt I'll tell the difference lol. Also I heard this game has casual nudity, not a common concept with household games, so it caught my attention.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Nice to see a household game that involves a slow burn of affection, just started to download this one for the promise it shows. I went for the Low Quality version because the HQ file size intimidated me, plus my monitor is only 1080p, I doubt I'll tell the difference lol. Also I heard this game has casual nudity, not a common concept with household games, so it caught my attention.
Good to hear and have fun :)
Let's hope it lives up to your expectations.

As for the quality - There is of course a slight noticeable cut, but it's not so bad on a 1080p monitor, though.
If you want, though, you can download HQ patches going forward.
Patches are compatible LQ to HQ and HQ to LQ since the code itself is the same.

Reactions: thatguy49

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Good to hear and have fun :)
Let's hope it lives up to your expectations.

As for the quality - There is of course a slight noticeable cut, but it's not so bad on a 1080p monitor, though.
If you want, though, you can download HQ patches going forward.
Patches are compatible LQ to HQ and HQ to LQ since the code itself is the same.
I made it to level 4 before calling it a night. Very enjoyable slow burn, if I had any critique it's that sometimes the dialogue is a little too slow. I appreciate the in depth look at the characters' emotions, but occasionally I wondered if I was going to get carpal tunnel from clicking through so many text boxes in one scene lol.

LQ image wasn't too bad, I could tell there was a cut just a little bit, but wasn't a deal breaker at all, could still see what was needed to be seen lol.

One very underrated detail that this game nails is the gradual "private exhibitionism". Not many household games incorporate this, if they do, its usually just for a non-repeatable sex scene. Personally, the process of a household slowly embracing casual nudity around each other can sometimes be hotter than actual sex scenes for me haha.

Overall a fun experience, I'm glad I found this game when it was already well into development. This way I can quickly reach the more spicy levels instead of the long wait the past gamers had to endure lol.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.6
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 / - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons / SubStars - August 7th
Tier 1 Patron / SubStars / Public - August 14th​

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I am having issues getting anything with Lucy. it says meet her at 1 in the spa... yet all I get is the first massage scene

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I am having issues getting anything with Lucy. it says meet her at 1 in the spa... yet all I get is the first massage scene
Could you upload your save file, please?
I'll take a look into it then.

I just remembered an issue that was posted before - maybe that's the same for you.
Check out this post, please.

Last edited:

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Could you upload your save file, please?
I'll take a look into it then.

I just remembered an issue that was posted before - maybe that's the same for you.
Check out this post, please.
Was there more scenes with lucy in this update, i never got the option for the spa or is it in earlier version?

Reactions: Clydefix

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Was there more scenes with lucy in this update, i never got the option for the spa or is it in earlier version?
You can unlock the spa in every level on Saturday - Home - 10am / You'll get the option to visit the spa with M&S.

However... Each level does have its own M&S spa event - you either have to play from level 1 again or unlock all the scenes in the gallery via cheats.

As for Lucy and Kelly - After the first* spa event with M&S, the spa will be open and accessible by train.
You can then play Lucy's and Kelly's events.
Those are not bound to M&S' level restrictions and always playable.

---

Edit:

Tanaxanth it was reported as promised and should be fixed in 0.7.5.
But I'm glad you were able to solve it. :)

justjoe17

Jul 5, 2021
this is for sure the most interesting game played this year. A lot of interesting situations, very eye-catching drawings, complicated stories (invite her out, cosplay games) and obviousely, a lot of upskirts in lingerie. Really a splendid and funny game for sure. Congratulations to the authors. (I would like to give my suggestions for the next release)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
this is for sure the most interesting game played this year. A lot of interesting situations, very eye-catching drawings, complicated stories (invite her out, cosplay games) and obviousely, a lot of upskirts in lingerie. Really a splendid and funny game for sure. Congratulations to the authors. (I would like to give my suggestions for the next release)
Suggestions (feedback) are best made (given) directly in .
That's the best way to reach out to the team. :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.7.6
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.6
on Patreon

Release Dates:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.7.6
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.6
on Patreon

Release Dates:

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes