Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I thought once you bang, you do it more regularly, but nope, continue to peek, try clothes and other non penetration things :O
and for 12gb I hoped you would get to bang at least once very update

Reactions: ohhaiguize

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hence the reason why we supply a : Low Q version (Compressed images), which is 2gb.
In total, there are over 27k images currently in the game & 220 Animations.
I haven't seen any game this big that doesn't have 4K images.

If that's the case, then you need to do a smaller version with smaller image size.

Reactions: Reese286

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Just how big are the original "HQ" images?
HQ image:
HQ.PNG
same image in LQ:
LQ.PNG

It adds up with ~30k images and over 220 animations.
LMAOOO 11gb?? GTFOH
Hence, the LQ version (compressed: 2.41GB), which is absolutely okay for a 1080p monitor. :)
And there are patches, in case you already have a version of the game. (> 0.7.0 )

---

Belnick Sorry, I forgot to quote your post <.<
Penetration in each and every update would be weird, in my opinion.
That would mean, that they are going to have sex each and every hour of the game.
For the main cast, that is.

As for the side characters, they're in an early stage - it would not fit if they were to jump on one another right away.

This is purely my point of view - for more information on that topic, I would like to ask you to contact JD in our Discord. :)

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Doesn't it feel like if he doesn't tell the mother and sister about everything things are just going to get worse. Don't like putting it off.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, just letting you know that Sidney's apartment is labeled as Jane's apartment on the map.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
HQ image:
View attachment 1298530
same image in LQ:
View attachment 1298532

It adds up with ~30k images and over 220 animations.

Hence, the LQ version (compressed: 2.41GB), which is absolutely okay for a 1080p monitor. :)
And there are patches, in case you already have a version of the game. (> 0.7.0 )

---

Belnick Sorry, I forgot to quote your post <.<
Penetration in each and every update would be weird, in my opinion.
That would mean, that they are going to have sex each and every hour of the game.
For the main cast, that is.

As for the side characters, they're in an early stage - it would not fit if they were to jump on one another right away.

This is purely my point of view - for more information on that topic, I would like to ask you to contact JD in our Discord. :)
Not to say anything to change game, just playing advocate of the devil here and besides I am just not a fan of the stairway to heaven progression, though due to the sexual inexperience and bad first experience of MC and him and others being extremely respectful it at least makes some sense in this game. :p

Thing is though that they tended (did not play last two updates yet, trying to wait till current day is fully done :p) to do quite a lot of the things in past on a day. It is more that regressing fully to only the earlier things does not make sense. HJ, BJ and even rubbing take as much out of you in the end as full on sex and is as risky overall or close enough to not matter.

Just does not make much more sense to go back to that only while the ghost is out of the flask, now not having sex in every timeslot and some of those slots having more to do with the development of their relation instead of sex as such does make all the sense in the world, but I feel that goal is hindered a bit by fact that some things are hidden behind/limited by relation level.

In a way the part where they found out and were moving to a throuple should already be further along by now as design allows. Having to wait for the right level holds it back a bit at the moment instead of driving it forward and makes it feel a bit unnatural to me. You could almost say that while waiting for that progress we almost have too many timeslots at the moment to easily create great new content for every slot. :)

Edit: To be clear though, I do overall enjoy the game and consider it to be one of the better slow burn games that at least does make sense within confines of game.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.6
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 / - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons / SubStars - August 7th
Tier 1 Patron / SubStars / Public - August 14th​

Reactions: DA22

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I've been testing this on and off since it started and I like this game... politeness and respect are a refreshing addition in these types of games. The progression and dialog is decent. I'm not personally into incest but It's difficult to find games with good character art, dialog, story progression, and content that are not. But the side character's are the ones that seem to be a waste of time in this as I'd rather have one or two well written women than 10 with limited or rushed content. Should save them for a different game. Also the Mc's thoughts should be left out as they should be left up to the player, unless to direct clues to advance the story they are a waste of your time. (Don't need the Mc's opinion on what he thinks of said woman's body, face, or actions). Never seen a woman before that after a good rub, or lick, that wasn't begging for penis anywhere you could put it. Or who's mind wasn't blown bye experiencing 5 to 7 orgasm's and you hadn't cum yet. None of these games have that... All Mc males in all these game seem like 2 pump chumps that don't understand how to give a woman real pleasure and giving a woman real pleasure is what really makes me feel good and turns me on. So the Mc is real hard to relate to for me and an overly large part of the game. Still a very well made corruption game from the start with interesting scenario's and 3D models. Nice job!

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyFace

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.5 bug

Is it possible that you make a bug free version? 0.7.5free (it is the 5th time or more that I must start new because you change something or bugs are not fixed), Cheat Menu you make all to max because you have no interest to play all free again, the galllery is blank you go again in it you see it you go again to gallery it is blank again what the f*** !!!

It looks it have to do with other versions on my pc.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sorry to bother you, but how do i get the Sindey level up? i got everything else but i'm unable to level up with her
Sorry, just saw the post.
There's a built-in helper at the top of the screen.
You can also check her Gallery to see if there's an event missing in her level 1 content.
If you have any issues getting it to work, please upload your save, and we'll take a look into it. :)
0.7.5 bug

Is it possible that you make a bug free version? 0.7.5free (it is the 5th time or more that I must start new because you change something or bugs are not fixed), Cheat Menu you make all to max because you have no interest to play all free again, the galllery is blank you go again in it you see it you go again to gallery it is blank again what the f*** !!!
I believe everything is working now according to our Discord conversation?!

Reactions: Benares
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes