BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
hey guys, this is harem game ? and is possible repeatable sex or just in events ?
Hey there :)

"Sweet Affection" is purely built around love and affection - Yes, there are side characters and main characters, but apart from M&S (main), they are all separated from one another. Because of the separation of their stories, you will be able to meet all the characters you want (or not), without it being a problem for others.

So, no... No Harem Route in this version of the game and under this name.

Why do I say "under this name" you might ask?!
Well, there are plans to deliver an overhaul in the form of DLCs which will differ the game from the main route.

Please note that BA-Games is not fully committed to this idea, it depends on player feedback.
(stated in the linked post below)

Read for more information about that topic. (Sections DLC & Overhaul at the bottom)
There are possible routes listed as well.

-

As far as the gallery goes - There is a full-blown gallery in which you are able to replay all the events in the game.
There's also a built-in hint system and a cheat system.
No 3rd-party-tools are needed - everything the gamer heart desires is already in there. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Templar Knight

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Any reason why nudity wasn't in this update? I can understand giving the side characters a back story and the MC to get to know them more but this update was a bit boring. Hopefully the next update picks up and gets more interesting.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Any reason why nudity wasn't in this update? I can understand giving the side characters a back story and the MC to get to know them more but this update was a bit boring. Hopefully the next update picks up and gets more interesting.
Uhm... If I'm not mistaken, there was plenty of nudity in M&S' events :unsure:
Since there are even new animations, I'm pretty certain of it.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Mow I know that the MC supposed to be a sweet guy but this guy Joey must be thought a lesson , I don't know how you will do this but this man can't just get away with everything he have done

Reactions: BloodyFace

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Uhm... If I'm not mistaken, there was plenty of nudity in M&S' events :unsure:
Since there are even new animations, I'm pretty certain of it.
For me the Mum and Sis showed In development in the helper tab and the update only had talking with Sidney and Jane.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
For me the Mum and Sis showed In development in the helper tab and the update only had talking with Sidney and Jane.
The helper shows "In development" for M&S because there are no other events besides the normal hourly day progression.
(It's an ongoing process)
Once other events like Date Night, Cosplay etc. are implemented, the helper will then show it.

Unless otherwise stated in official BA-Games channels, you can be certain that there is always going to be new M&S content in an update. ;) They are the main focus of the game.

In case you are not sure if there is new content, or you might have missed something, you can always take a look into their diary and/or the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
No Nopy link for the high quality stuff sucks since it is the only side that doesn't need you to get a premium account to download faster

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
so you make us use an ingame keyboard which doesn't have a delete option, So suzie gets called Suziegrandma Suziemom Suziegrandson and SuzieGranddaughter with no way to fix it.
"ingame keyboard" ??? <.<

You're talking about Android, right?

Anyway... please go into cheats and start "Set Suzie Relationship" - below MC's image at the bottom.
This will replay her first appearance, so you can set a new relationship status.

I don't know if that works out for you, though. I have tested the Android version a couple of times, but I can't remember the inputs I used.

I have the Google Keyboard installed on my Mobile Device. I think I was able to use it for the inputs, but as I said, I'm not sure.

Old brain not functioning. :D

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
The helper shows "In development" for M&S because there are no other events besides the normal hourly day progression.
(It's an ongoing process)
Once other events like Date Night, Cosplay etc. are implemented, the helper will then show it.

Unless otherwise stated in official BA-Games channels, you can be certain that there is always going to be new M&S content in an update. ;) They are the main focus of the game.

In case you are not sure if there is new content, or you might have missed something, you can always take a look into their diary and/or the gallery.
Got it sorted thanks, got the times mixed up.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
sorry but would anyone share a full save cause my harddrive just broken
Unfortunately, I have no full save file, but you can cheat your way up all the way to level 7.
Unlock the gallery for previous levels, give you items and unlock diaries/cams.

You just have to replay all side characters (if you want) and M&S level 7 content then.
But that should be no problem. Just skip everything you know by holding down CTRL.
when the fuck mom

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have a transparent keyboard that I can minimize and open at will,
This game however doesn't let me use it,
Instead it pops up its own keyboard that doesn't have a backspace or delete,
And the name Suzie is automatically in the name and can't be erased,
And the name is persistent it doesn't give a clear slate when using Set Relationship,
So if you get frustrated and start entertaining random letters you'll be stuck with SuzieGrandmasfgyujhn,
I'm using the win version on JoiPlay but I guess it plays it like android.
Oh... That's unfortunately something I have no knowledge of.
But I think it's an issue with JoiPlay then, not with the game itself.
As far as I know; JoiPlay is some kind of emulator which uses its own assets.

I would recommend trying the Android version.
If your device can handle APKs above 2GB, that is.
If so; that should fix your problem.

Nov 4, 2018
Oh... That's unfortunately something I have no knowledge of.
But I think it's an issue with JoiPlay then, not with the game itself.
As far as I know; JoiPlay is some kind of emulator which uses its own assets.

I would recommend trying the Android version.
If your device can handle APKs above 2GB, that is.
If so; that should fix your problem.
The fact that it plays it as an android isn't a problem, it would be exactly the same with the android version. that's the point there.

JoiPlay simply allows for bigger game sizes but it basically coverts the files to an android port it's not a real emulator.

And in all the games I've played through JoiPlay, This is the only game I've played that I remember that has it's own keyboard.

It's an Android thing.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The fact that it plays it as an android isn't a problem, it would be exactly the same with the android version. that's the point there.

JoiPlay simply allows for bigger game sizes but it basically coverts the files to an android port it's not a real emulator.

And in all the games I've played through JoiPlay, This is the only game I've played that I remember that has it's own keyboard.

It's an Android thing.
I have to apologize - There is indeed a virtual keyboard, even in the Android version.
Just checked it out.

I started Suzie's event from the cheats.
The "hints" for the name are not correct in there.
The name "Suzie" should not be there already.
I will immediately report it to the team.

Thank you for the report and sorry again for the confusion.

Jun 3, 2017

BDI

May 23, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v-0-7-5-public-boomatica-jd.15780/post-5977724

click download links. It has a compilation of all the updates from 7.0 onward.

Also, can anyone who can edit the main post link this comment here or add links to each of them?

I hadn't checked up on the game since March and I only had the 7.0 version but the dude updates so fast i almost had to re-download the whole thing again.
That is an old post, I have since downloaded every complete version since I asked the question, thanks anyway.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes