BDI

May 23, 2017
Then what other download program's do you suggest we could use to make it easier for everyone?

That is a bug, the patch still updates the game to 0.8.3, just the main menu says 0.8.1
Something that we will fix with the next update, sorry for the inconvenience

Some of our backers requested we would use Google Drive, and we want to give our fans as many (reasonable) choices as possible.

Thank you, so much. :):love:

This right here should tell you exactly what to do. :)
View attachment 1703359
Short of paring the game in half, I honestly don't know. I used to use MAGA to download it and when it had reached its max, I would just reboot my computer and resume the download, now due to the size MAGA will not even start the download without installing their program (which I will not do due to problems in the past). Downloading the patch seems to be working fine, but beyond that, like I said, I don't know.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
okkk A warning for downloads from PIXELDRAIN

you can only download fast (and for free) from them if you don't download more then 5GB per day . The download, if you exceed that, will not stop, but the download speed will drop down to less then 50KB/s.

I don't know if this policy is new to them or not, but don't use this site to downloads bigger then 5GB.

This per day thing is cumulative, so if you download more then 1 file (even separately, the speed, for the rest of the day, will drop down after you do 5GB in total.

Last edited:
Reactions: UsernameH007

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Short of paring the game in half, I honestly don't know. I used to use MAGA to download it and when it had reached its max, I would just reboot my computer and resume the download, now due to the size MAGA will not even start the download without installing their program (which I will not do due to problems in the past). Downloading the patch seems to be working fine, but beyond that, like I said, I don't know.
Anonfile, DropMeFiles and Uploadhaven allow for larger files sizes. Not sure if they've imposed limits, though.

Nov 3, 2017
There's got to be a better way to download this, MEGA won't go beyond 2GB, Google won't let you download at all (too many users) and Pixeldrain is just too damned slow (less than 1MB/s). This applies to both the LQ & HQ versions and my last version is 0.7.8, so I don't believe the patch will work. :(

Reactions: BDI

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
There's got to be a better way to download this, MEGA won't go beyond 2GB, Google won't let you download at all (too many users) and Pixeldrain is just too damned slow (less than 1MB/s). This applies to both the LQ & HQ versions and my last version is 0.7.8, so I don't believe the patch will work. :(
Just signup to a Mega account. I get up to 35Mb download speed and 15GB storage space at no cost, the only downside you can only download 5GB at a time and have to wait up 5 hours to resume downloading but its well worth it for the Sweet games you can get :)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I get it that it's annoying having to download such a huge file, I really do.
But, that is exactly why we started using patches... so that you only have to download the big file, once.

Unfortunately, NOPY used to be the to-go upload site.
Pixeldrain is great, don't get me wrong. And I'm extremely thankful for them having that site.
But, they just have a couple more limits than NOPY had.

And you can avoid the mega download limits easily with JDdownloader and a VPN.
And I agree that Google Drive isn't perfect, but... it's better than nothing.

But, I'll try to look in finding another uploader for the HQ builds the coming update, just to make it a bit easier for you guys.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I get it that it's annoying having to download such a huge file, I really do.
But, that is exactly why we started using patches... so that you only have to download the big file, once.

Unfortunately, NOPY used to be the to-go upload site.
Pixeldrain is great, don't get me wrong. And I'm extremely thankful for them having that site.
But, they just have a couple more limits than NOPY had.

And you can avoid the mega download limits easily with JDdownloader and a VPN.
And I agree that Google Drive isn't perfect, but... it's better than nothing.

But, I'll try to look in finding another uploader for the HQ builds the coming update, just to make it a bit easier for you guys.
Have a look at Mediafire. Workupload is also good but like pixeldrain mainly for files up to two GB and a bit. Gofile also seem to work for me and a user rpdl has a torrent option as well, you might want to give him a notice if want to do one for this game as well. Another option might be for future to maybe split the game up in three or four parts to download possibly?

Update only is pretty nice though and works perfectly until now. :)

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Hi. I have a problem with the 0.8.3 version. at the sister room, I try to KNOCK at the sister room at 12 PM , but a message tells me: "You should play the level 8 10 AM Weekend Open event first".
Nowadays I played the event some time ago, and it dont give me any solution for repeating this event again.
Besides, I have played the event 11:00 AM at the kitchen.
I am stuck with this situation. not a clue. Anyone could help me?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi. I have a problem with the 0.8.3 version. at the sister room, I try to KNOCK at the sister room at 12 PM , but a message tells me: "You should play the level 8 10 AM Weekend Open event first".
Nowadays I played the event some time ago, and it dont give me any solution for repeating this event again.
Besides, I have played the event 11:00 AM at the kitchen.
I am stuck with this situation. not a clue. Anyone could help me?
Strange... If you replay the Level 8 WEEKEND 10AM Open event again, it should unlock the new event for S in her bedroom.

The 11:00 AM kitchen event has nothing to do with that event, it's the mentioned event in particular.
Just try and replay that event again and see if it unlocks after that. ;)
If that doesn't work, you can send me your save and I'll take a looksy.

Have a look at Mediafire. Workupload is also good but like pixeldrain mainly for files up to two GB and a bit. Gofile also seem to work for me and a user rpdl has a torrent option as well, you might want to give him a notice if want to do one for this game as well. Another option might be for future to maybe split the game up in three or four parts to download possibly?

Update only is pretty nice though and works perfectly until now. :)
I'll take a look at Mediafire for next time. (y)

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
Strange... If you replay the Level 8 WEEKEND 10AM Open event again, it should unlock the new event for S in her bedroom.

The 11:00 AM kitchen event has nothing to do with that event, it's the mentioned event in particular.
Just try and replay that event again and see if it unlocks after that. ;)
If that doesn't work, you can send me your save and I'll take a looksy.

I have the same prob as pip02 new wkend event wont trigger ,only event not done is sis door knock 12 pm which is meant to be done after wkend event ,which I presume will be for the sauna which mc has booked in the previous wkend event.i have tried playing the wkend event several weeks in a row without success ,presuming is a bug or error somewhere enclosed copy of my last save before attempting wkend event

• Hey there
Reactions: johnrambo7

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Wishmazter
You don't need to play the Weekend Spa event.
You need to play the 10AM Open event at S her bedroom during Saturday or Sunday.
(If there is already a checkmark, play it again)

When you do that, the 12PM event during the weekday for her should unlock.

Edit:
Yeah, just looked at your save and it unlocks, no problem.

Step 1. Go to your S her bedroom during Saturday or Sunday at 10AM, and play the Open variant.
Step 2. Play that event to the end.
Step 3. Wait till Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Step 4. Go to your S her bedroom at 12PM and pick the knock variant.
Step 5. Enjoy.

Edit 2 :
And sorry for the inconvenience if people have to play that one event again in order to unlock the 12PM one.
That was a small oversight on my end in terms of planning and won't happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: pip02

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game is over 10gb now. You could probably lose a gb or so by removing half of the neverending long conversations that keep saying the same things over and over. Endless nonsense conversations. It's why i have Skip active on this game. Sure, a conversation is great, but when they are still babbling on after saying I love you 30 times 10 min later it's time to re-evaluate how you make a game. No joke. The conversations in this game are ridiculous long winded. and always at the WRONG time to be doing it as well.

If that one thing was changed this game would be so much better. I love the game, just not the bloated conversations.

That being said, this game still does not have a gallery/replay. I have 8 pages of saves now because of it. It really needs a replay/gallery.

Last edited:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Game is over 10gb now. You could probably lose a gb or so by removing half of the neverending long conversations that keep saying the same things over and over. Endless nonsense conversations. It's why i have Skip active on this game. Sure, a conversation is great, but when they are still babbling on after saying I love you 30 times 10 min later it's time to re-evaluate how you make a game. No joke. The conversations in this game are ridiculous long winded. and always at the WRONG time to be doing it as well.

If that one thing was changed this game would be so much better. I love the game, just not the bloated conversations.

That being said, this game still does not have a gallery/replay. I have 8 pages of saves now because of it. It really needs a replay/gallery.
Im sorry but conversations are spending just kB not GB, you can check script in game directory

Reactions: JJSpace

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

Not going to say anything about the first part because that is just personal preference.
Some people love it and like it.
Some people dislike or even hate it.

We know that this project isn't for everyone, and I am not going to sacrifice my own ideas or plans to make it suited for everyone.
That will remove what makes this game so unique and special for all those people that do love and like it.

I've been trying to do the best I can, and that's what I'm going to continue to do till the very last update that will finish up this project.

Thank you for loving the game regardless of the things that you don't like though. :):love:

As for the second part... You mean the gallery that's been in the game since early 2020 already?
And if you have made 8 pages of saves, I have no idea how you missed it, because it's right next to it. :p

Last edited:

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Wishmazter
You don't need to play the Weekend Spa event.
You need to play the 10AM Open event at S her bedroom during Saturday or Sunday.
(If there is already a checkmark, play it again)

When you do that, the 12PM event during the weekday for her should unlock.

Edit:
Yeah, just looked at your save and it unlocks, no problem.

Step 1. Go to your S her bedroom during Saturday or Sunday at 10AM, and play the Open variant.
Step 2. Play that event to the end.
Step 3. Wait till Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Step 4. Go to your S her bedroom at 12PM and pick the knock variant.
Step 5. Enjoy.

Edit 2 :
And sorry for the inconvenience if people have to play that one event again in order to unlock the 12PM one.
That was a small oversight on my end in terms of planning and won't happen again.
Got it
Thanks a lot

Reactions: J..D

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
could someone provide me the full 0.8.2 save, please.
I'm dumb, got new laptop, formatted old one and forgot to transer all saves for all the games...

thanks in advance

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi I just started playing the game, i'm at 100 for level 1 with the mom and was wondering what i need to do to reach level 2?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes