Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
I think your in the wrong gallery. Your looking at the phone gallery right?

load your save then right click. On the menu on the side you should see

Gallery
Cheats
save
load
... etc

that's the gallery I was talking about it has every event for all characters. Click the character then "Events" on the menu on the left. If all spaces are filed you've seen everything.

Ps G events make me fell a bit sad brings back memories.
Thanks! I don't know why I never even saw that! haha. Knew about the cheats, just been not wanting to use them.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
As for the second part... You mean the gallery that's been in the game since early 2020 already?
And if you have made 8 pages of saves, I have no idea how you missed it, because it's right next to it. :p
Yes, it has a "gallery", which is just cell phone pics. That's not what I am talking about.

Replay. You know, replaying sex scenes or any scenes? The thing the majority of all renpy games have? THAT is why I have 9 pages of saves, because that's the only way to replay them since the game doesn't have one. With all the things that happen in the game, NOT having a replay is pretty upsetting.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, it has a "gallery", which is just cell phone pics. That's not what I am talking about.

Replay. You know, replaying sex scenes or any scenes? The thing the majority of all renpy games have? THAT is why I have 9 pages of saves, because that's the only way to replay them since the game doesn't have one. With all the things that happen in the game, NOT having a replay is pretty upsetting.
I'm just going to ask you to read a couple messages back (4, in fact). (and please, read the quoted message as well)

You know what, I'm even going to link the message for you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-8-3-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/page-218#post-7760573

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Whenever I try to install the android apk it says it is invalid. Also, on joiplay the videos just don't play and it basically skips the animation.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Whenever I try to install the android apk it says it is invalid. Also, on joiplay the videos just don't play and it basically skips the animation.
The Android build is still broken, I'm sorry.

To get animations to work with Joiplay, you'll need to
- Disable "less updates" in Joiplay renpy settings so that the animations work.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Not sure if this was mentioned, did a quick search and nothing jumped out, but I just received an error -
1648218252040.png
It appears a few frames after where Rose asks the MC if he would listen to her play the piano for Donna's birthday.
So not sure if it the program or something with my install.

Reactions: J..D

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
Wishmazter
You don't need to play the Weekend Spa event.
You need to play the 10AM Open event at S her bedroom during Saturday or Sunday.
(If there is already a checkmark, play it again)

When you do that, the 12PM event during the weekday for her should unlock.

Edit:
Yeah, just looked at your save and it unlocks, no problem.

Step 1. Go to your S her bedroom during Saturday or Sunday at 10AM, and play the Open variant.
Step 2. Play that event to the end.
Step 3. Wait till Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Step 4. Go to your S her bedroom at 12PM and pick the knock variant.
Step 5. Enjoy.

Edit 2 :
And sorry for the inconvenience if people have to play that one event again in order to unlock the 12PM one.
That was a small oversight on my end in terms of planning and won't happen again.

thanks ..sorted now:0)

Reactions: J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.5 (In development):

Tier 3 - April 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- May 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - May 14th

I'm back, Friends! :cool:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
love the game,do u guys know other games like this?or games u like as much as this?
I think it's safe to say that there really isn't anything like Sweet Affection.
And thank you for the kind words.

BloodyFace welcome back.

I was so confused at first when I saw J.D liked the post. :WaitWhat:You can like your own post:WaitWhat: then I did a double take and saw it was you lol.
Yeah, and now that BloodyFace is back, I'll be leaving posting the previews and questions to him again so I can keep my focus on making the actual content. :)

(I'll still pop in to release all the links here though, so don't worry about that. :) )

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Well I Need help, the game has a tag of "animated" I Downloaded the low quality versión of the game and has no animation with the mom nnor the sister, NY question is, only the mom and sis doesnt have animations? Or is it because I played the low quality?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Well I Need help, the game has a tag of "animated" I Downloaded the low quality versión of the game and has no animation with the mom nnor the sister, NY question is, only the mom and sis doesnt have animations? Or is it because I played the low quality?
just checked even on level 1 if you "peep" at 7 and 8AM there is animations. Not everything is animated they use a mixture of animations and multiple stiles. Usually it will be either a masturbation or sex scene animated. There is a lot more but those or the ones that are guarantied to ne animated.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
When you click too fast or skip through the text, the animations will be skipped without you even recognizing there were any.

Animations in this game are pretty flawless and don't have any loading times.

Apart from the overall quality, there is no difference between the LQ and HQ versions of the game.
Scripts, Images and Animations are all the same.

Reactions: Orlissey
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes