skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
where i can find the saves from this game, i want to start from the beginning in renpy i can not find them

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I don't like the engine they use for these very Japanese games to my liking.....but what a good game the truth is without words
An idea the grandmother should be a little thicker or skinnier to be a little more real and the ejaculations could be better her animations, but a good game thanks

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i need a little help. I am at lv 7 with mc's mom and sis. I also see the mc's gandmother.
And the game ask me what relationship i have with her... do i need to set Grandmother or can i set Grandma? (I mean i prefer Grandma but i do not know if the game have some hidden text that active only with the correct name setting)
Also the ingame walk say: For Suzie*
*Maybe i should stay home during the week
- Wait for Suzie's phone-call between 11AM and 1 PM on weekday at home.

Now i am at week and are the 10AM... i try to let the time pass. So i wait 11/12 and 1PM... but she never call.
Do i need to do some specific action to let her call?

Thank you

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi guys, i need a little help. I am at lv 7 with mc's mom and sis. I also see the mc's gandmother.
And the game ask me what relationship i have with her... do i need to set Grandmother or can i set Grandma? (I mean i prefer Grandma but i do not know if the game have some hidden text that active only with the correct name setting)
Also the ingame walk say: For Suzie*
*Maybe i should stay home during the week
- Wait for Suzie's phone-call between 11AM and 1 PM on weekday at home.

Now i am at week and are the 10AM... i try to let the time pass. So i wait 11/12 and 1PM... but she never call.
Do i need to do some specific action to let her call?

Thank you
You can input what you prefer yourself. :)
Suzie is her name, yes... but her role is... whatever you prefer. :)

As for the hints, they should be directing you exactly towards what you need to do in order to advance their content.
So, if it says "Be home" make sure you are at home and not in a room.
If it says be in your bedroom, then make sure you are in your bedroom, and etc. :)

If it still doesn't work, or if you still have problems... If you want, you can leave your save here and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. (BloodyFace )

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
What was the name of this VN before Sweet Affection?
This sister used to look like the Girl at the Spa in that version.

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
It's been awhile since I've played this game. I remeber the way to level up your roommates relationship was to get affection to 100% have dinner at 6PM then watch a movie on Friday evening. Now I'm not getting the option to watch a movie . How do you get past relationship level 1 now?

bloopersiaa

Jun 22, 2019
It's been awhile since I've played this game. I remeber the way to level up your roommates relationship was to get affection to 100% have dinner at 6PM then watch a movie on Friday evening. Now I'm not getting the option to watch a movie . How do you get past relationship level 1 now?
Check your phone, it should say what to do. You should play cosplay and weekend events.

Reactions: zugnom

Dodge222

Jan 13, 2019
2 questions for v8.4:
- I've done the 2 joint 12.00 weekend lunches with M & S but there's an extra single 12.00 event with S in her diary. How do I play that event?
- How do I level up Laura from 2 to 3? I've played all the times shown in the changelog so far but I'm just repeating her level 2 events, they're not level 3. Also, the changelog says Laura has a 10.00 event in her apartment but I can't go to her apartment then, so I'm guessing it must be a level 3 event.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
2 questions for v8.4:
- I've done the 2 joint 12.00 weekend lunches with M & S but there's an extra single 12.00 event with S in her diary. How do I play that event?
- How do I level up Laura from 2 to 3? I've played all the times shown in the changelog so far but I'm just repeating her level 2 events, they're not level 3. Also, the changelog says Laura has a 10.00 event in her apartment but I can't go to her apartment then, so I'm guessing it must be a level 3 event.
MC must be home at 6pm on a Saturday or Sunday to trigger the level up event.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes