BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
2 questions for v8.4:
- I've done the 2 joint 12.00 weekend lunches with M & S but there's an extra single 12.00 event with S in her diary. How do I play that event?
- How do I level up Laura from 2 to 3? I've played all the times shown in the changelog so far but I'm just repeating her level 2 events, they're not level 3. Also, the changelog says Laura has a 10.00 event in her apartment but I can't go to her apartment then, so I'm guessing it must be a level 3 event.
When you hover over locked diary events, it basically says what to do in the top left corner.

Diary Entries:
12PM -> (Week) Open, Peep, Knock
12PM -> (Wknd) Backyard and Park

Those are all 5 entries. You probably missed one during the week, I guess?!

And for mandatory events like Laura's level up, there's a built-in walkthrough in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dodge222

Jan 13, 2019
No, I really do have 2 green ticks for 12.00 weekend Park and Stay Home and 3 green ticks for S 12.00 week Knock, Peek and Open. So I'm not sure what the problem is. Doesn't matter though, it's not as important as being able to level up Laura.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
No, I really do have 2 green ticks for 12.00 weekend Park and Stay Home and 3 green ticks for S 12.00 week Knock, Peek and Open. So I'm not sure what the problem is. Doesn't matter though, it's not as important as being able to level up Laura.
I did a little testing... The 12PM Knock Week event only triggers after you've played the 10AM Knock Wknd event.
It shows a green tick even when you just get the information to do so.

Dodge222

Jan 13, 2019
I did a little testing... The 12PM Knock Week event only triggers after you've played the 10AM Knock Wknd event.
It shows a green tick even when you just get the information to do so.
Actually it was the 10AM Open Wknd event. It was already ticked but after I replayed it, I then played the 12PM Knock Week event (which was also already ticked) and got the missing diary entry. So all sorted. Thanks for the testing and the help.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
hi there, i just happen to find a missing image in the game. a minor thing.
dont know if its just a fail in my game (could happen) or if someone else already reportet it.
just in case: see picture
if just a problem on my side... than ignor this post.

Last edited:

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
little help here! just downloaded the apk thru mega but it wont install, does the game require android 11 now? please advise.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
little help here! just downloaded the apk thru mega but it wont install, does the game require android 11 now? please advise.
We are aware of the issue.

Fixes were already implemented, but unfortunately, they're not working for all.
I don't think that you need Android 11 because my Android 8 tablet can install the game just fine.

Here's an alternative to play the game on your device.

Reactions: bobskie08

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
We are aware of the issue.

Fixes were already implemented, but unfortunately, they're not working for all.
I don't think that you need Android 11 because my Android 8 tablet can install the game just fine.

Here's an alternative to play the game on your device.
thanks for the info! i already have joiplay i'll check if it works there!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.8.5
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.5
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.5 (In development):

Tier 3 - April 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- May 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - May 14th

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
how do i get past this screen?
Download a fresh new build again (no patch), that should fix the issue.

How did you get to the latest version, did you download a full version of the game, or did you use patches?
Had same issue. Game seems to be paused waiting for an input but not showing the menu.
I downloaded the LQ version with the MEGA link

Second time I used the HQ GDrive version and that one is fine. Was even able to continue from the LQ save.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I just restarted the game after being away from it for quite a while. A few of the Peek options at level 1 imply with lines like "oh my god" or "is she about to pee" that we're about to see something but are missing through-the-keyhole scenes like most of the peek options have and instead end abruptly after the line. I'm redownloading the game in case I got a corrupt zip but wanted to ask if this is a known issue or if I should compile a list and post it if it persists with the newly downloaded copy?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just restarted the game after being away from it for quite a while. A few of the Peek options at level 1 imply with lines like "oh my god" or "is she about to pee" that we're about to see something but are missing through-the-keyhole scenes like most of the peek options have and instead end abruptly after the line. I'm redownloading the game in case I got a corrupt zip but wanted to ask if this is a known issue or if I should compile a list and post it if it persists with the newly downloaded copy?
Are you playing the PC version on a PC/Notebook or via JoiPlay on Android?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
HQ PC version on Windows 10 PC
I did test it... both peep events have videos, which are playing for me.

There's probably something corrupt in your files, or something's broken in your codecs.
Hold SHIFT while double clicking the SA *.exe and set another renderer.

Reactions: dalzomo

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Did anyone else encounter this problem with the LQ build?
I did then tried the HQ which was fine. But after restarting the game in HQ it happened again. Fiddled around with what I did and found it to be (at least for me) I added the Universal Mod and it was to blame. Both versions work fine without it and both stop at same point with it installed.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I did then tried the HQ which was fine. But after restarting the game in HQ it happened again. Fiddled around with what I did and found it to be (at least for me) I added the Universal Mod and it was to blame. Both versions work fine without it and both stop at same point with it installed.
what :unsure: "Universal Mod" ??? :WaitWhat:

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes