BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Do you guys make any other games?
No, the focus lies purely on SA at this time.

Here's a quote regarding "Private Community" (on hold) from the latest .

Is there any news regarding Private Community?

No, unfortunately, there is nothing new, yet.

We are still growing and I hope that I'm able to hire someone to help me out later this year.

I do however have been practicing with DaZ during my free time.

But, unfortunately, my hardware is pretty outdated so it's more about learning the program than doing anything productive.

does anyone have a save 100% gallery cause i missed a few events for previous levels?
If you're missing M&S content, you can unlock them in the cheats (ESC/Right Mouse Menu).
"Unlock previous Gallery" does unlock everything regarding M&S prior to the level you're in.

Darkhawk2199

May 12, 2022
Well who ever is doing the artwork needs to win an award. Half the fun for me playing this game is the artwork. It is so fantastic. Thats why I asked about other games.

Reactions: BloodyFace

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
No, the focus lies purely on SA at this time.

Here's a quote regarding "Private Community" (on hold) from the latest .

Is there any news regarding Private Community?

No, unfortunately, there is nothing new, yet.

We are still growing and I hope that I'm able to hire someone to help me out later this year.

I do however have been practicing with DaZ during my free time.

But, unfortunately, my hardware is pretty outdated so it's more about learning the program than doing anything productive.

If you're missing M&S content, you can unlock them in the cheats (ESC/Right Mouse Menu).
"Unlock previous Gallery" does unlock everything regarding M&S prior to the level you're in.
i'm missing events for the others guess i'll replay which i wont or just let it be and continue on

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
i'm missing events for the others guess i'll replay which i wont or just let it be and continue on
I was looking at the unlock button a bit ago and it looks like it is missing a few girls. (Donna, Rose, Luara, and Hazel) I missed one of Rose's because it triggered the level up instead. Through careless fiddling I found adding in the her name in the unlock section of GalleryData.rpy (found in the function folder) worked.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I was looking at the unlock button a bit ago and it looks like it is missing a few girls. (Donna, Rose, Luara, and Hazel) I missed one of Rose's because it triggered the level up instead. Through careless fiddling I found adding in the her name in the unlock section of GalleryData.rpy (found in the function folder) worked.
imma try that and hope that works, given i tried to change two words into a different word but it didn't stick

i'm clueless on where also sad that my word change in the texts.rpy didn't stick for word change

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Question? I play the part where I get hazel's number, but it doesn't appear in my contact list. Is that a bug?
Checked my game and she is not there. Also double checked file with all the text msg's and image folder not there either. I think she gave you the number to Pizza Hut.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
i'm clueless on where also sad that my word change in the texts.rpy didn't stick for word change
game/functions/GalleryData.rpy

Near bottom you find def initUnlockGalleries():
Scroll to end of section with Eve's lines.
Python:
for l in range(1, Eve.Relationship):
            for i in GalleryEvents[str(l) + "EV"]["Times"]:
                GalleryEventsUnlocked[str(l) + "EV"][i] = True
Just copy/paste those lines under Eve's and replace Eve's name in first line and her initials in second and third lines missing girl repeat with all 4 girls. Their initials are Donna = DO, Rose=RO, Laura=LA, and Hazel=HA
Save file and then delete the GalleryData.rpyc Make sure it is the one ending in a "C" this will let the make a new one with the edited information.

Here is my file: View attachment game.zip

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
game/functions/GalleryData.rpy

Near bottom you find def initUnlockGalleries():
Scroll to end of section with Eve's lines.
Python:
for l in range(1, Eve.Relationship):
            for i in GalleryEvents[str(l) + "EV"]["Times"]:
                GalleryEventsUnlocked[str(l) + "EV"][i] = True
Just copy/paste those lines under Eve's and replace Eve's name in first line and her initials in second and third lines missing girl repeat with all 4 girls. Their initials are Donna = DO, Rose=RO, Laura=LA, and Hazel=HA
Save file and then delete the GalleryData.rpyc Make sure it is the one ending in a "C" this will let the make a new one with the edited information.

Here is my file: View attachment 1815173
i give up i'm doing something wrong and i don't know what NEVERMIND I GOT IT

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Hey everyone, has the home nudity returned?

I've been busy for several months, I think the last version I played was 7.5. Initially this game sparked my interest due to the casual nudity at home in the mid levels, was bummed out once they put their clothes back on in the next stage lol.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well who ever is doing the artwork needs to win an award. Half the fun for me playing this game is the artwork. It is so fantastic. Thats why I asked about other games.
Thank you. :love:
We are planning to add more cheats in the future that will unlock the gallery for side characters.
Can't promise when that will be, exactly.
But, it is something we are working on. :)
Hey everyone, has the home nudity returned?

I've been busy for several months, I think the last version I played was 7.5. Initially this game sparked my interest due to the casual nudity at home in the mid levels, was bummed out once they put their clothes back on in the next stage lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Sidney under her eyepatch only haves a pale colored eye, or is she blind on her right eye?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I just downloaded your version, and even though I'm glad that you want to help people out, I would not recommended people to download this.

I already compressed our HQ down from 11GB to 3.6GB.
I could have compressed it even more, but the image quality would be horrendous and completely ruin it.
We compressed it as far as possible, without destroying it.

And, with all due respect.

I don't understand why you would even try to compress it further if you do that to someone else their project and their hard work.
Did you even test it or look at the images? Or, did you even investigate how many files there are in this game?
Or, did you just run it through a program and straight away uploaded it?

Don't get me wrong, I am glad that people like you are helping out on this site, I really am.
But, one look at the files and you would have seen that this compression is not alright and that this game is not suited for any more compression.

I can live with the bashing every now and then.
I can live with the negative "Reviews".
I can live with the hateful DM's.
But, I can't and won't accept that something like that is being done to our hard work and the project that we all love, so much.

(And, I'm sorry if people think that I might be overreacting... )
I totally understand your reason and i didn't report it as compression for that solo reason.
I know that the quality is sh!t as the "chalenge" so to speak was to make this game 1gb in size.
I could make it text only or b/w but it didn't worth it (3-4 days altread passed with this compression :ROFLMAO:)
No hard feelings i will delete that post and think twice before i upload any new compression with priority to the gameplay over the size.
I know that some people have limited bandwidth but i believe you can find a local shop with WIFI.
Anyway thanks for your time you took + the awesome game you provide(y)

Reactions: elymid and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I totally understand your reason and i didn't report it as compression for that solo reason.
I know that the quality is sh!t as the "chalenge" so to speak was to make this game 1gb in size.
I could make it text only or b/w but it didn't worth it (3-4 days altread passed with this compression :ROFLMAO:)
No hard feelings i will delete that post and think twice before i upload any new compression with priority to the gameplay over the size.
I know that some people have limited bandwidth but i believe you can find a local shop with WIFI.
Anyway thanks for your time you took + the awesome game you provide(y)
Thank you for your understanding, I really appreciate it. :):love:

And, if people want to, I can always provide them with even more links or divide the LQ version in multiple packages.
I know that not everyone has a stable internet connection, and I'm always willing to provide as much options for everyone as possible.

But, again. thank you. :)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes