cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Really nice game interface and story.
Only downside is the artwork, which is Honey Select or something else, and it could either be beefed up a lot, or exchanged with Daz, which solves the issue of American people looking exclusively Japanese. (I mean, honestly, an idea like this deserves better than screencaps from another game).

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
well editing did jackshit to change the word i wanted and apparently since i passed the level of missed events i wont see them

by the by this game actually cause me to start yawning at certain points with mc and his family even during the sexual scenes

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I wanted to give this one a try. I have a fast enough internet connection to say that the HD edition should download in a relatively short time. However - Mega is impossible, because the file is too big. Anonfile stops downloading on one-third of the download and re-downloading corrupts the already downloaded file (it's now 10 bytes in size), Mixdrop is really a great crawling snail imitation and you die of old age before it's downloaded, and Transfer simply gives a "not found" without any explanation.

I really would like to see a torrent possibility for files this size. It would save a lot of time and frustration...
Try one of the official links.
hello.. can i find a link for update 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 ???
Here's the previous update.

Reactions: shantysailor

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I wanted to give this one a try. I have a fast enough internet connection to say that the HD edition should download in a relatively short time. However - Mega is impossible, because the file is too big. Anonfile stops downloading on one-third of the download and re-downloading corrupts the already downloaded file (it's now 10 bytes in size), Mixdrop is really a great crawling snail imitation and you die of old age before it's downloaded, and Transfer simply gives a "not found" without any explanation.

I really would like to see a torrent possibility for files this size. It would save a lot of time and frustration...
use jdownloader if the download stops midway you can continue without breaking the download.

As for the look of the game.
while daz looks nice when done right it also is takes more time to learn and implement. the current stile of the game and the sheer number of iterations of each scene would take forever to develop using almost anything else.

As for taking to long on level 8
This game is what it is, and has been for over a year. This is one of the few games that has a clear plan for where it is going (at least for the main story), and is not just playing by ear like most games on this site that are in development. Most plan to keep going for as long as they can, and then come to an abrupt end as various circumstances cause them to end the game.

The story has already been planed out, and the timetable for how long the game will last until the game ends can be calculated up to the endings. If your tired of level 8 I suggest coming back in 6 months then we will be in level 9 or version 9.

Reactions: DA22 and BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Any idea on when the update with the level 9 event of M/S will come out?
This is a quote from the latest Progress Report / Q&A:

1. Is level 9 going to be implemented for M&S, this year?

Yes, that will definitely happen this year, but I can't give an exact date, yet.

We still have the following content to implement.

- Normal Hourly Events: 21:00, 22:00, 23:00, 24:00

- Special Hourly Events: Cosplay, Lingerie

- Special Weekend Events: Dates, Spa

- Misc. Events: Spy cams, Texts, Room items, etc.

Finishing Level 8 late Q3 would be likely if everything keeps going smoothly, but we all know that life sometimes likes to throw a curve ball, so I don't feel comfortable promising that, yet.

But, I do promise that I'll go as fast as possible.

Read all here:

Reactions: joblo9394

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
This is a quote from the latest Progress Report / Q&A:

1. Is level 9 going to be implemented for M&S, this year?

Yes, that will definitely happen this year, but I can't give an exact date, yet.

We still have the following content to implement.

- Normal Hourly Events: 21:00, 22:00, 23:00, 24:00

- Special Hourly Events: Cosplay, Lingerie

- Special Weekend Events: Dates, Spa

- Misc. Events: Spy cams, Texts, Room items, etc.

Finishing Level 8 late Q3 would be likely if everything keeps going smoothly, but we all know that life sometimes likes to throw a curve ball, so I don't feel comfortable promising that, yet.

But, I do promise that I'll go as fast as possible.

Read all here:
Nice

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
use jdownloader if the download stops midway you can continue without breaking the download.

As for the look of the game.
while daz looks nice when done right it also is takes more time to learn and implement. the current stile of the game and the sheer number of iterations of each scene would take forever to develop using almost anything else.

As for taking to long on level 8
This game is what it is, and has been for over a year. This is one of the few games that has a clear plan for where it is going (at least for the main story), and is not just playing by ear like most games on this site that are in development. Most plan to keep going for as long as they can, and then come to an abrupt end as various circumstances cause them to end the game.

The story has already been planed out, and the timetable for how long the game will last until the game ends can be calculated up to the endings. If your tired of level 8 I suggest coming back in 6 months then we will be in level 9 or version 9.
Well I gave you both a like, since you both do have good arguments you at least thought about. I do love this game overall since it is a beautiful and sweet story and would not want to change its nature or setup, but I also agree that maybe there are a few too many events now per day with M+S since level 7 or even level 6 that do not really add to the progress due to where they are and what is possible and not possible yet and feel maybe a bit too much as just redoing an earlier event of same day with some variation that does not always add much in progress.

So whether the path the other proposed with cutting down somewhat on daily events and making room for a few more special events for M+S in the level would be the best way to goforward for level 9 and beyond or maybe making sure the daily events have a somewhat greater variation within what is possible or even just decide that not every day spot has to be filled with 4 events like some morning events unless that really adds will likely both work without changing the nature of the game or its setup, so I do think his proposal is an interesting idea if dev would want to work with it. :)

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Well I gave you both a like, since you both do have good arguments you at least thought about. I do love this game overall since it is a beautiful and sweet story and would not want to change its nature or setup, but I also agree that maybe there are a few too many events now per day with M+S since level 7 or even level 6 that do not really add to the progress due to where they are and what is possible and not possible yet and feel maybe a bit too much as just redoing an earlier event of same day with some variation that does not always add much in progress.

So whether the path the other proposed with cutting down somewhat on daily events and making room for a few more special events for M+S in the level would be the best way to goforward for level 9 and beyond or maybe making sure the daily events have a somewhat greater variation within what is possible or even just decide that not every day spot has to be filled with 4 events like some morning events unless that really adds will likely both work without changing the nature of the game or its setup, so I do think his proposal is an interesting idea if dev would want to work with it. :)
with the planed "Roadmap by J.D in this post"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

level 9 is the last barrier. More like the padding between the big reveal and the actual acceptance. I'm glad they didn't do like a lot of these games and backtrack right before hand.

It took quite a few levels for them to accept the relationship with the MC. now level 9 is for them (or should I say M, S seams ready to go) to accept the 3 way relationship , and the mundane as "usual" events are in a sense re affirming to themselves that they are comfortable with their relationship now that the other is added in and knows.

S already had started to figure it out so she has had more time to prosses it, but M had thought it was only her all along and that she would just have to deal with S's reaction to their relationship not also both sharing the MC but also starting a relationship of sorts with S too.

Honestly I want to see level 10 myself. Level 9 is the last barrier before full acceptance, but first of all. its not something that is still being planed out. It is something that was thought out a long time ago. Secondly yes at times the dialogue goes on to long, but its the way the game is. changing it at this point will make the latter content flow deferent from the earlier, and even if it was a smooth change. level 10 and 11 will most likely be spicier then the prier chapters do we really want to have the two most likely spiciest chapters shortened.

Even though with the current release schedule we still have over 2 years to reach the start of the end. As we are approaching the climax of the game. I don't think now would be a good time to make changes. Instead I think we should look to the future productions. If there are places were this one either fell short or could be improved. Such incites could help to make their next game better. This isn't going to be the only game they make they're going to make another.

But ultimately this is just my opinion, and I'm not saying not to have or state your opinion. Without discussion and divers opinions we can never truly thrive. Diversity is one of humanity's strongest points.

Reactions: DA22

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
What Ive overseen or didnt read, because mom on workday dont goes to office animore and sis dont goes to school each workday?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
with the planed "Roadmap by J.D in this post"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

level 9 is the last barrier. More like the padding between the big reveal and the actual acceptance. I'm glad they didn't do like a lot of these games and backtrack right before hand.

It took quite a few levels for them to accept the relationship with the MC. now level 9 is for them (or should I say M, S seams ready to go) to accept the 3 way relationship , and the mundane as "usual" events are in a sense re affirming to themselves that they are comfortable with their relationship now that the other is added in and knows.

S already had started to figure it out so she has had more time to prosses it, but M had thought it was only her all along and that she would just have to deal with S's reaction to their relationship not also both sharing the MC but also starting a relationship of sorts with S too.

Honestly I want to see level 10 myself. Level 9 is the last barrier before full acceptance, but first of all. its not something that is still being planed out. It is something that was thought out a long time ago. Secondly yes at times the dialogue goes on to long, but its the way the game is. changing it at this point will make the latter content flow deferent from the earlier, and even if it was a smooth change. level 10 and 11 will most likely be spicier then the prier chapters do we really want to have the two most likely spiciest chapters shortened.

Even though with the current release schedule we still have over 2 years to reach the start of the end. As we are approaching the climax of the game. I don't think now would be a good time to make changes. Instead I think we should look to the future productions. If there are places were this one either fell short or could be improved. Such incites could help to make their next game better. This isn't going to be the only game they make they're going to make another.

But ultimately this is just my opinion, and I'm not saying not to have or state your opinion. Without discussion and divers opinions we can never truly thrive. Diversity is one of humanity's strongest points.
Thank you for your constructive post, I really appreciate it.

And, I'll be the first one to say that I could have done certain things better.
Things that I thought were good when I just started, now seem "Mediocre" 3 years later.
But, that is with everything in life.
You learn, you get better, you get feedback and you listen.
Now, some things I still want to go back to and smooth out/improve.
But, there won't be any big changes that change the game completely around.

And, I'll also be the first one to say that Sweet Affection isn't for everyone.
But, I'll stand by it and stand behind every letter and image that we've implemented.
I'm proud of what we accomplished, thus far, but also happy because I love creating this content, each and every month.
And, extremely thankful to our supporters that gave us the chance to continue our project after the mess from last year.
And, I'll continue my work till the very last event.

But, there are certainly things that I learned in this project that I will take with me when I start the next one.

What Ive overseen or didnt read, because mom on workday dont goes to office animore and sis dont goes to school each workday?
M&S are on holiday during level 8.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for your constructive post, I really appreciate it.

And, I'll be the first one to say that I could have done certain things better.
Things that I thought were good when I just started, now seem "Mediocre" 3 years later.
But, that is with everything in life.
You learn, you get better, you get feedback and you listen.
Now, some things I still want to go back to and smooth out/improve.
But, there won't be any big changes that change the game completely around.

And, I'll also be the first one to say that Sweet Affection isn't for everyone.
But, I'll stand by it and stand behind every letter and image that we've implemented.
I'm proud of what we accomplished, thus far, but also happy because I love creating this content, each and every month.
And, extremely thankful to our supporters that gave us the chance to continue our project after the mess from last year.
And, I'll continue my work till the very last event.

But, there are certainly things that I learned in this project that I will take with me when I start the next one.

M&S are on holiday during level 8.
You live, you learn, you grow. I think one of the most important things that set most developers apart from the cash grabs is to actually finish a game. Not just the rushed finish that comes from various reasons, but an actual end that feels like the story was properly closed. You haven't reached it yet but if things keep going as they are I'm sure you will in time.

As a gamer since the era of cartages my favorite gaming era was the ps2 era. We had may sequels come out then that improved the games. Unlike now whereas we get a lot of games that just ride off the names and hype of a bygone past. Dark cloud 2, jade cocoon 2, summoner 2, boulders gate 2, and kingdom harts 2 to name a few. All the originals were flawed in various ways but the sequels took what we liked about the games and expanded those aspects.

The first full game is just the starting point. Nobody expects or should expect perfection. There is a saying "an artiest worst critic is themselves." To many people get stuck at the finish line trying to create "perfection", but to be successful you don't have to create perfection. You just have to create good enough, and grow as you go along. This game has flaws we all know that, but look at this game compared to the original. Now if we keep that momentum going, and make an even better game next time. Not only will you have the states of a developer that finishes games. You will also have the status of making a decent game and the second is looking even better.

People want to invest were they see both something they like, and potential. With the growing number of scam/deadend crowdfund developers, and with the current state of the world people are less inclined to invest. When people actually see they are supporting the development of the game not just a cushy lifestyle they feel there money has been put to a worthy cause.

They say when developing a game reaching the complication of your first game is a vital step for any developer. Not everyone reaches it, but just the fact of completing a game sets a developer apart from the crowd. We all have to start somewhere but if you can reach that step your likelihood of finishing games going forward increases exponentially.

Reactions: DA22

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
I know this is nitpicky but can the tan lines get fixed? mom should have a flossy g-string on her lowers and no tan lines on top, and sis should have none, fuck they tan every day. and can we stop listing the eye movement as new pics? it seams like a bullshit way of increasing pic count.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I know this is nitpicky but can the tan lines get fixed? mom should have a flossy g-string on her lowers and no tan lines on top, and sis should have none, fuck they tan every day. and can we stop listing the eye movement as new pics? it seams like a bullshit way of increasing pic count.
1. M&S still have their "Normal" bikini's on them when going to the Spa and Beach.
So, those tan-lines don't need to be fixed because they are not broken.

2. You might see it a "Bullshit way of increasing pic count".
Other people actually like/love that and helps with bringing the characters to live.
(Completely fine if you prefer games where you look at the same static picture the entire time causing the characters to feel like they are a robot, but that is not what we do.)

And, it's not a bullshit way of trying to increase the pic count, otherwise I would do it like some other developers and add the animation pictures to that, as well.
The change-log tells accurately and honestly what new content has been added, each update. That's it.
Every Picture, every word of dialogue/content (So, not even adding any coding to that), and every animation.
And, I'm pretty sure that after 2/3 years of me developing this game, that people know what they can expect when they read the change-log.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes