J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I recognize they are at level 8 (8.6), but there was never a big scene (historically watching movies and thermostat going up), or at least not that I recall for moving up to 8. Did I miss that somehow?

Anyway. I also appreciate that you read these messages. Many don't seem to care about the opinions of those who follow their work IMO.
The big event / level up from Level 7 to 8 was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty long/big event, so I'm sure you would remember that. ;)

And, thank you for your kind words. :)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1817048
View attachment 1817049
View attachment 1817050

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v0.8.6
em quanto eu jogo mais alteração eu posso fazer

PS: o diário dos personagem não foi traduzido por que são imagens com mais de 650 imagens se eu for traduzir o diario vai ser de pouco a pouco em quanto eu jogo , so vai ser adicionado nos próximos update

Sweet Affection [v0.8.6] Mega
I updated the translation to version V.0.8.6

Reactions: biglong

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I forgot to post this one here a couple days ago.

Preview #3 Update 0.8.7

Also, quick note.
I'll be absent from this website again for a little while.
But, I promise that I'll be back to post the links for the update in a couple weeks, as always.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to join our discord server. :)

Rexana

Sep 17, 2018
Can you setup different download links like pixeldrain and go file? Present ones have a very slow download speed

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Can you setup different download links like pixeldrain and go file? Present ones have a very slow download speed
Sweet Affection Update 0.8.6

If you run into any issues, feel free to join our discord server.
Unfortunately, BloodyFace isn't able to be here for the time being, and I don't log into this website each day.
But, we are always available on Discord!

Reactions: J..D

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
GDrive should work nicely. Just have to copy the file to your own drive first before downloading, since the quota is exceeded.

Dansiman

Nov 4, 2021
Hmm, strange. I just tried to replicate the same error, but that didn't happen for me.
I'm going to investigate a little bit more to make sure that's solved in the 0.8.6 update.
It turns out that my file with that name was a 0 byte file somehow. Maybe simply an error when extracting the zip.

Dansiman

Nov 4, 2021
GDrive should work nicely. Just have to copy the file to your own drive first before downloading, since the quota is exceeded.
Or if you're like me and only come back to check this thread every couple of weeks, you won't have any issues with the GDrive link because everyone else downloaded it a while ago, so nobody else has tried today!

Reactions: Toushiro

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
from their patreon

This will be a somewhat longer post again, mostly because of the new plan for the side characters.

Sweet Affection 0.8.7
I'm happy to say that I made good progress the past week.
I finished all M's planned content and am now hard at work to finish S her events.
If everything goes right, I should be done with that by Monday.
Giving me plenty of time to work on the new UI and the planned side-character

As it's looking right now, I'm confident that I'm able to release the 0.8.7 update for Tier 3 on the 29th.

Side Character 0.8.8
Speaking about the next side character that is going to be updated.
The character that will be updated in the 0.8.8 update will be... Maya Tyler.
You can see all planned content in ---> <--- post

Plan for the future.
As mentioned in progress Report Week 23, I've been thinking about changing some things around regarding the side characters.
Now that I have gotten used to this new situation a bit more, I feel like I need to re-assess the situation a bit.
We started this bi-monthly cycle because I was burning myself out and it was becoming too much.
And, even though there are still some weeks/months where I'm at my limit, there are also weeks/months where I feel like I could do a little bit more.
So, we came up with the following plan that gives me the room to develop the side character faster, if possible.
But, still have the room to spread the workload over two months, if needed.
The plan is as followed.
Plan
We are going to work in cycles of two months.
Month 1 : M&S Content + Character A
Month 2 : M&S Content + Character A

The side character will be planned to be worked on for two months, however, if I'm able to finish it in the first month, it will be released in that update. (Month 1)
If not, then work will simply continue in the second month(Month 2) and is guaranteed to be released there.
However, if I'm able to release it during the first month, a new cycle will start.
Month 2 : M&S Content + Character B
Month 3 : M&S Content + Character B

This way, you are still guaranteed to have side character content every two months.
But, hopefully, I'm able to squeeze in more side character content like this, but without burning myself out.
(This will have no consequences for M&S their content, their story will keep being updated as we've always done.)
This plan will come into effect once we reach the 0.9 update.
And, I hope that everyone likes it.
If you don't or have some questions/doubts... feel free to reach us here on Patreon or Discord.

I'll be back with another progress report, next weekend.
And, as always. Thank you to all our current supporters!

- Naughty Attic Gaming

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
This game have solo path for ALL girls or again stupid harem or threesome?
main girls will be a love triangle so will 2 of the side girls. The rest are solo. Side stories are separate from the main, so no big harem. Every one will be his first love.

M's mother is an exception as she is so far connected to the mane story.

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
i have problem with installing android version.it says some errors in pakage.pls can anyone upload better version for android

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I can't install on Android, it's just me or anyone else with the same problem?
i have problem with installing android version.it says some errors in pakage.pls can anyone upload better version for android
Our game has become too big to work properly on most Android devices. (Causing being stuck on the install screen.)
We are looking into finding a solution for that, but, unfortunately we haven't been able to do so thus far.

If you run into any issues on your Android device, we advice to play it through an emulator such as Joiplay. (Installing Joiplay, and then downloading the Windows LQ version)
( Just remember to disable "less updates" in Joiplay renpy settings so that the animations work. )

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
I have two problems. I dont know how you can give us answers so so so fast... To everybody... and any question... omg this is not a good job, this is best feeding comunication online. Sincerely, congrats and thank you very very much

The other problem is that I cant wait any second until the 0.9 version What can i do?

Reactions: parachina and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I have two problems. I dont know how you can give us answers so so so fast... To everybody... and any question... omg this is not a good job, this is best feeding comunication online. Sincerely, congrats and thank you very very much

The other problem is that I cant wait any second until the 0.9 version What can i do?
1. Thank you for the kind words :)
I'm just trying to do what I would like as supporter/fan myself, and that is to have a developer who not only cares about the content they produce, but also about the people that enjoy that content. :)
Without any of our supporters, we wouldn't be here after all. :)

2. Well, you could try and build a time machine and skip a couple months. :)
(If you succeed, could you please pick up some winning lottery tickets for me so I can upgrade my hardware and hire more people^^ ?) :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes