StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
J..D aaahhh i got the visit from GM and i was friday movie "DDDAAAMMNNN". and then i hit the in development, i hope we get some content for her. she the best looking GM i think i seen and possibly the only gilf i look forward to. and i only gotten like 4 others to lvl2, so there's plenty of content for me to enjoy. when i finish the family, i think i'll go after sindey. you dont see girl with a eye patch too often in these games.

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D aaahhh i got the visit from GM and i was friday movie "DDDAAAMMNNN". and then i hit the in development, i hope we get some content for her. she the best looking GM i think i seen and possibly the only gilf i look forward to. and i only gotten like 4 others to lvl2, so there's plenty of content for me to enjoy. when i finish the family, i think i'll go after sindey. you dont see girl with a eye patch too often in these games.
I won't spoil too much, but Suzie has 2 entire levels at this stage as well.
They just become available the further you progress M&S their story.

(The only character that is tied to someone else their progression, but because of her story, it makes sense. (At least, I hope it does^^.)

And, thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot. :love:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.8.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.8
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.8 (In development):

Tier 3 - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - August 14th

Jun 19, 2017
Honestly one of my favorite games, and I don't say that lightly. I'm not even a big fan of text-heavy games, but the dialogue in this one is pretty good and the girls (specially the mom) are crazy hot.

I know this forum isn't a big fan of text-heavy games, but I feel like the devs are underappreciated for the consistent and fast update release schedule. Hats off to you folks for developing this so timely, even through the adversities regarding the dev that went MIA and forced you guys to start another Patreon page.

This is the one game I'd support financially due to the transparency and consistency of the devs. Unfortunately I live in a 3rd world country and am currently in college so there is no way for me to pay anything right now, but once I can I will definitely shell out a few bucks to this project.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Honestly one of my favorite games, and I don't say that lightly. I'm not even a big fan of text-heavy games, but the dialogue in this one is pretty good and the girls (specially the mom) are crazy hot.

I know this forum isn't a big fan of text-heavy games, but I feel like the devs are underappreciated for the consistent and fast update release schedule. Hats off to you folks for developing this so timely, even through the adversities regarding the dev that went MIA and forced you guys to start another Patreon page.

This is the one game I'd support financially due to the transparency and consistency of the devs. Unfortunately I live in a 3rd world country and am currently in college so there is no way for me to pay anything right now, but once I can I will definitely shell out a few bucks to this project.
Thank you for your kind words :)

We completely understand that not everyone is in the position to support us financially.
Even though we are hoping to grow fairly soon.

I've been in that position as well as a gamer, and one thing that I learned back then is that positive words like yours, or a positive review or even a pat on someones back does wonders as well. :)
I spend 80+ hours a week on Sweet Affection, and when I read that someone really enjoys it and appreciates our hard work, it makes it worth it. :)

So, don't worry about not being able to support us financially, or not yet.
If kind words or a positive review is all you can give, then I'll happily and proudly grab it with both my hands. (y):)

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the HQ patch from above, extracted to the game folder of my HQ base game 8.6, and hit the replace all when prompted. but when I load the game the build # on the bottom still says 8.6. I have used the update only the last 4 times and it always changed the #. Did I do it wrong or is this a glitch? Thanks

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
Sweet Affection Update 0.8.7

Hi, not sure if it's as intended or something you forgot, but i noticed that in the changelog " Added "unlock previous gallery" cheats for all the side characters. " and decided to try it since i'm missing a couples of scenes here and there, and while it does unlock the pictures on the phone, it does nothing for the events gallery for any of them!! Not that i really mind, i prefer to play the game as it was intended!!(at least for my mains!!XD) but i thought i'd let you know in case, since that's what peoples usually expect from an unlocker!! Anyway, keep up the good work, the game is really great and has quite a lot of content!! I'm the picky type when it comes to positions and point of views, and lets say that this one isn't lacking when it comes to the choice department!! XD I also really like the way the relations with my 2 favorites has developed so far(i'll let you guess who they are! :p), it's not just "I see boob, quick let's bang like rabbits all the time from now on!!" no, there's actually a story and a buildup leading to the "unavoidable", making it way more immersive compared to a lot of stuff out there, and i REALLY like where that buildup has been going in the last few updates!!

Hi, I downloaded the HQ patch from above, extracted to the game folder of my HQ base game 8.6, and hit the replace all when prompted. but when I load the game the build # on the bottom still says 8.6. I have used the update only the last 4 times and it always changed the #. Did I do it wrong or is this a glitch? Thanks
yep, same here, but they probably just forgot to change the game version in the update files, because i can confirm that the new stuff from the changelog is all there!!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Milk milk milk. All this pointless side content for endless months. The structure of the time gated content with times of day, hours, etc doesn't work anymore. The story progressed and now that structure is holding the game back. When lvl 9 hits I'll return.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi, not sure if it's as intended or something you forgot, but i noticed that in the changelog " Added "unlock previous gallery" cheats for all the side characters. " and decided to try it since i'm missing a couples of scenes here and there, and while it does unlock the pictures on the phone, it does nothing for the events gallery for any of them!! Not that i really mind, i prefer to play the game as it was intended!!(at least for my mains!!XD) but i thought i'd let you know in case, since that's what peoples usually expect from an unlocker!! Anyway, keep up the good work, the game is really great and has quite a lot of content!! I'm the picky type when it comes to positions and point of views, and lets say that this one isn't lacking when it comes to the choice department!! XD I also really like the way the relations with my 2 favorites has developed so far(i'll let you guess who they are! :p), it's not just "I see boob, quick let's bang like rabbits all the time from now on!!" no, there's actually a story and a buildup leading to the "unavoidable", making it way more immersive compared to a lot of stuff out there, and i REALLY like where that buildup has been going in the last few updates!!

yep, same here, but they probably just forgot to change the game version in the update files, because i can confirm that the new stuff from the changelog is all there!!
It's important to know... You have to meet the character to unlock the Gallery at all.

When you then cheat the level to their latest and unlock "previous gallery", it'll unlock the event gallery for the levels prior to the one they're in.
Let's say, you cheat a side character to level 3 and unlock the gallery, only level 1 and 2 events will be unlocked in the event gallery.

---

Chill-E J..D probably just forgot to change the version number in the patch files. Don't worry about it. :)

Reactions: Chill-E and J..D

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Milk milk milk. All this pointless side content for endless months. The structure of the time gated content with times of day, hours, etc doesn't work anymore. The story progressed and now that structure is holding the game back. When lvl 9 hits I'll return.
Milk? Legit one of the least milking developers out there, in fact I don't even think you know what milking is.

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
Can someone make a port, i dont want to use an emulator, guys i know you read this and i know some guys here, they can make a working port. Thx

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Can someone make a port, i dont want to use an emulator, guys i know you read this and i know some guys here, they can make a working port. Thx
If you know a guy/girl that can make a working port, by all means.
I would love to talk with him/her and learn how he/she does that.

But, until we can fix our own Android build, we are not going to spend any more resources on it ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
sugar sugar sugar. All this sweet side content for endless months. The structure of the time gated content with times of day, hours, etc leads to a sugary overdose. The story progressed and now that structure is leading to the sugar spreading 3 ways. When lvl 9 hits we will all get diabetes. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Dansiman and darlic

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
If you know a guy/girl that can make a working port, by all means.
I would love to talk with him/her and learn how he/she does that.

But, until we can fix our own Android build, we are not going to spend any more resources on it ourselves.
Hey thx for the answer, i know that we have many skilled coder in this board.

Every game came a port, but this one no. Come one my coder, pls make us happy with a port :)

Hey Wills747 i think that is the perfect quest for you my hero :)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes