J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hey thx for the answer, i know that we have many skilled coder in this board.

Every game came a port, but this one no. Come one my coder, pls make us happy with a port :)

Hey Wills747 i think that is the perfect quest for you my hero :)
The thing is that most other games are not as big as Sweet Affection.
You can't just hit a button and make a Android Port like many, many other Ren'py projects.

We are talking about tens of thousands of images, hundreds animations and millions of words.
Even if we compress it to the lowest quality possible (without completely destroying the game.)
We are still talking about more than 3 GB.
And, that is more than most Android devices can handle, at least through a normal APK.

Trust me, we've spend hundreds of hours on trying to fix the Android build and have even outsourced the problem to experts.
Now, we do have a couple more ideas, long term.
But, that will require us to hire someone that is 100% dedicated to making our android builds, every single month.
And, as much as I wish that I could do that now, financially that's simply not possible.

So, trust me when I say that using an Emulator is your best bet to play Sweet Affection on your Android device, at this stage.
Now, if a porter succeeds in making an Android build while maintaining the same quality as the LQ version, please send me a DM, I'd like to hire you, if possible.
But, I completely understand if it's not possible, or even if you don't even try. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wills747

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
bloodyface looking at your sig, I don't think you should allow your tag for Sweet Affection near Ecchi Sensei, Naughty Attic has had its issues over the years but has always been honest and considered its fanbase, Bluecat seems to me to be less than honorable and very much less than truthful in its dealings, it seems they only came out with their stopgap release of a throw together using over year old renders once the abandoned tag was applied.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
After downloading and running almost every release for a long time, I've switched to just doing the major revs (those file sizes are troublesome to deal with frequently, plus burnout it real). I know there used to be a content plan for the major releases, but I don't see one right away. Is this still being done? I just ask to know how close you are to the next major rev. I see you are hitting the later night M&S events so that would mean fairly close, but I'm not sure if there are any planned non-cohabitation content for this major version.

Thanks for any help you can give.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
After downloading and running almost every release for a long time, I've switched to just doing the major revs (those file sizes are troublesome to deal with frequently, plus burnout it real). I know there used to be a content plan for the major releases, but I don't see one right away. Is this still being done? I just ask to know how close you are to the next major rev. I see you are hitting the later night M&S events so that would mean fairly close, but I'm not sure if there are any planned non-cohabitation content for this major version.

Thanks for any help you can give.
You can find all that information in this post.

Reactions: fulgartech

Eshetepp

Jul 27, 2019
Sweet Affection Update 0.8.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, but android works, using SAI app. Use it, when you install the game.
So, can you enhance, android download link?

Thx

Reactions: yydaxteryy

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Milk? Legit one of the least milking developers out there, in fact I don't even think you know what milking is.
Milking = Creating content in a purposeful way that prolongs the development in order to get more money out of consumers. This game is proof of that imo. It's 90% filler for months on end now. Sure, you don't have to agree. But, that is my feeling on the game for awhile now. Once the story progressed to where the mom and daughter know about you and eachother, it has gone utterly stagnant and milked to the point of nausea. I'll come back when 9.0 is released and something actually happens.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
As they say "it is what it is" never was anything more or less. Personally I dislike when games get to "the good stuff" and either shorten or quickly end. Just as a lot of games make actual sex the climax of the game then poof it is over. The over glorification of sex makes it an ultimate goal, but having there life go on yes with sex added makes it more then just a sex game. There are plenty of those on this site just because a game doesn't fallow traditionally practices doesn't necessarily equate to a bad thing.

In fact I would be upset and feel betrayed if the developers listened to you guys and cut the content. I like the game for its uniqueness. The way the story pans out and how the game plays out are part of that uniqueness. There are those of us that enjoy the game for all that it is, and those that support the developer for that fact.

If you don't like the setup of the game cool. If you cant stand the wait cool, but there is no need to come insulting the developer saying they are " Creating content in a purposeful way that prolongs the development in order to get more money" when they are just giving there fans what they want even if some people would want something else.

As the saying goes "you can't pleas everyone" so what should the developer do.

A| follow there supporters, and fans that like what they make, and what they do, and would be unhappy if they changed.
or
B| change there game to please a few fans.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Try to made a new chapter or part or season. The size is growing like hell.
3gb for Android is too much.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
How do i pass the cosplay quests when i did those long before it came up?
Not sure I understand your question.

M&S have an unique cosplay event each level that requires you to buy things from the store in order to play them. (at least, most of the times, if you don't need to buy something, you should be able to play the event.)
(Same for the lingerie events once they become available.)

If you are asking about the level 8 cosplay events, those are not implemented, yet. (We are planning to do those in the August update.)

If you mean something else, then I'm sorry for misunderstanding your question. :)

Uther

May 29, 2017
Sorry, but android works, using SAI app. Use it, when you install the game.
So, can you enhance, android download link?

Thx
Wont work for me, SAI reports that certifcates are invalid. Can you please tell us, what settings in SAI are you using, so it works for you? And what version of game did you install?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes