Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
As they say "it is what it is" never was anything more or less. Personally I dislike when games get to "the good stuff" and either shorten or quickly end. Just as a lot of games make actual sex the climax of the game then poof it is over. The over glorification of sex makes it an ultimate goal, but having there life go on yes with sex added makes it more then just a sex game. There are plenty of those on this site just because a game doesn't fallow traditionally practices doesn't necessarily equate to a bad thing.

In fact I would be upset and feel betrayed if the developers listened to you guys and cut the content. I like the game for its uniqueness. The way the story pans out and how the game plays out are part of that uniqueness. There are those of us that enjoy the game for all that it is, and those that support the developer for that fact.

If you don't like the setup of the game cool. If you cant stand the wait cool, but there is no need to come insulting the developer saying they are " Creating content in a purposeful way that prolongs the development in order to get more money" when they are just giving there fans what they want even if some people would want something else.

As the saying goes "you can't pleas everyone" so what should the developer do.

A| follow there supporters, and fans that like what they make, and what they do, and would be unhappy if they changed.
or
B| change there game to please a few fans.
I fail to see how clicking through endless hundreds of lines of pointless dialogue, that very often repeat the same subjects over and over, is fun or entertaining. I hit "skip" with warp speed text on and go get something from the kitchen and come back and they are still blabbing on and on. It is utterly ridiculous. No one wants to read that much, not unless it's actually worth a damn. But, the majority of the dialogue is worth nothing. The game would be great if it cut out 90% of the filler conversation nonsense. It would still have all the delay in sex and relationships, which I agree is needed more in these type of games, you just wouldn't have to bash your head against the enormous wall of text. The game would be great if it stopped milking the time of day stuff. The story has progressed beyond that, and that is frankly ruining the game. That's why, to me, this feels milked now. There really is no substance to anything until 9.0 comes out imo. It's just thousands of lines of dialogue and more 0600 peek or 2100 knock time gated progression boredom that does nothing but add more development time to the game. I literally play this game on skip 90% of the time for many updates because of it. To me, that is a dev milking a game to prolong its development. But, that is my personal opinion.

Reactions: Redgrave66

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I fail to see how clicking through endless hundreds of lines of pointless dialogue, that very often repeat the same subjects over and over, is fun or entertaining. I hit "skip" with warp speed text on and go get something from the kitchen and come back and they are still blabbing on and on. It is utterly ridiculous. No one wants to read that much, not unless it's actually worth a damn. But, the majority of the dialogue is worth nothing. The game would be great if it cut out 90% of the filler conversation nonsense. It would still have all the delay in sex and relationships, which I agree is needed more in these type of games, you just wouldn't have to bash your head against the enormous wall of text. The game would be great if it stopped milking the time of day stuff. The story has progressed beyond that, and that is frankly ruining the game. That's why, to me, this feels milked now. There really is no substance to anything until 9.0 comes out imo. It's just thousands of lines of dialogue and more 0600 peek or 2100 knock time gated progression boredom that does nothing but add more development time to the game. I literally play this game on skip 90% of the time for many updates because of it. To me, that is a dev milking a game to prolong its development. But, that is my personal opinion.
The thing is it's about showing the transition. On the one hand it seams like the same conversation but it is not. There is reputation as the game follows there daily routine. As they got closer they got more bold and more accepting as the levels go along.

It is a story with lewd content. Now just like any story the story is not for everyone. Having the main girls POV and how the events played out in the diaries gives a unique prospective to the game. In most games that would have meant reseing the scene all over again just to tell her side. With probably 5% of the actual images changed.

Technically 8 is both the acceptance and M's struggle chapter. The point where most similar games would gate you with either M's abstinence, or M's sudden anger/hate before acceptance. We would have also gotten one before the homerun level up event going by most games. Even with all the dialogue we have gotten more content both story wise and action wise then most similar games. In this one I see that it will be finished. In a few years in so many others I see that they will have sex in a few years.

I think the best thing to do would be as you said come back in a few months. You like the game but not the story. enjoy the part that you do. Just pleas don't try to put down the developer on the part that you don't. I am not against informing would be victims of a scam, but in this instance It is not that the devolve is trying to drag things out nor that they or tying to trick anyone. The plan was made years ago they have not added to it or changed it. Unlike 90% of the patreon games you see they even set an end point for this game. Where most or ended either when the the game is abandoned, or when they get a rushed ending.

One last thing writing is difficult

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

filling out thousands of words a month and keeping things coherent is hard. The "excessive" word count in no way makes less work for the dev but only adds to it. It cuts no corners just adds to the workload.

Mar 6, 2021
I understand that every game has its audience.
Just like fast fap games, no story and no life is not for me, the ones with life and history are not for others.
I don't think it's milking, it burns slowly yes, but it doesn't milk. It just might not be the right game for you.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Deep sigh. Idiot confession here. I've been playing this game for a couple of years now and I just discovered, today (finishing off the 8.7 update), that in the hint "diary" after you unlock a scene, you can actually click on the page icon and there are actual diary entries! I have never clicked on one before. I always just hovered over it to see what I needed to do to "unlock" the scene.

/facepalm

Anyway, if you didn't know you could read actual diary entries, well ya can. Take note.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.8.8
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.8
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.8 (In development):

Tier 3 - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - August 14th

Eshetepp

Jul 27, 2019
Wont work for me, SAI reports that certifcates are invalid. Can you please tell us, what settings in SAI are you using, so it works for you? And what version of game did you install?
I use standard settings, not allowing smartphone switch off during the install process.
What version did you try?
It work on me on last version packed, 0.8.6.
I hope developer, will build, 0.8.7. soon

Eshetepp

Jul 27, 2019
If you know a guy/girl that can make a working port, by all means.
I would love to talk with him/her and learn how he/she does that.

But, until we can fix our own Android build, we are not going to spend any more resources on it ourselves.
I achieve to install all past versions using SAI app. So for me are not bad spend resources. Please, buil it. The game worth it. Thx

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I won't make a special new Android build for the 0.8.7 build, simply because we are pretty close to the 0.8.8 release already.
But, I'll make sure to include the new Android links the next time I'll release the links here.

Reactions: Eshetepp

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Deep sigh. Idiot confession here. I've been playing this game for a couple of years now and I just discovered, today (finishing off the 8.7 update), that in the hint "diary" after you unlock a scene, you can actually click on the page icon and there are actual diary entries! I have never clicked on one before. I always just hovered over it to see what I needed to do to "unlock" the scene.

/facepalm

Anyway, if you didn't know you could read actual diary entries, well ya can. Take note.
That's halve the fun seeing their side of the story, and part of what makes this game so unique. Especially with the ones near the revelation. Glad you can get the full experience now.

Reactions: Tor7 and J..D

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
That's halve the fun seeing their side of the story, and part of what makes this game so unique. Especially with the ones near the revelation. Glad you can get the full experience now.
This game has a lot of features, that if you don't explore some, you'll miss out. My first play through, I didn't even know of the diary! I got stuck on level 1 and for some reason, I never got the after dinner/family tv time because I never had the dates with the girls. I kept trying to figure it out and couldn't. Hitting the right girl, on the right weekend day, at the right time, is pretty difficult if you don't know to look for that (or know about the diary or the all girls listing.)

Now, I've got a LOT of reading to catch up on.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
This game has a lot of features, that if you don't explore some, you'll miss out. My first play through, I didn't even know of the diary! I got stuck on level 1 and for some reason, I never got the after dinner/family tv time because I never had the dates with the girls. I kept trying to figure it out and couldn't. Hitting the right girl, on the right weekend day, at the right time, is pretty difficult if you don't know to look for that (or know about the diary or the all girls listing.)

Now, I've got a LOT of reading to catch up on.
In case you might have forgotten about these too.
There are also
- Texts that change each level. (also for all the side-characters.)
- Room items that are in M&S their room, that change each level.
- And, there are also the spy-cams. (but, we kinda regret implementing those...)

Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
In case you might have forgotten about these too.
There are also
- Texts that change each level. (also for all the side-characters.)
- Room items that are in M&S their room, that change each level.
- And, there are also the spy-cams. (but, we kinda regret implementing those...)
The spy-cams don't fit in with the way the game is set up, but if they were rebranded as just the player having a peak at there day to day lives when the MC is not there instead of the MC having a look it would fit much better. Would probably be a pain to change though.

Reactions: J..D

Doubledaredevil

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah as a player I like the cams for some fun scenes and occasional subtle story telling, but that kind of privacy invasion does seem very out of character for the super wholesome, caring, respectful protagonist.

JJay1000

Jul 20, 2022
Hey, I've been following this game for awhile now and love the immersive aspect of it. The attention to detail and story are superior to a lot of the sex games out there.
Anyway, one thing I'd like to ask/suggest of the creators. Because mom and sis have been regularly sunning topless for the last few levels, is it possible for them to lose the tan lines now? I don't know if it is called a continuity error or something, it just seems like they'd naturally be totally tanned now. lol I'm not trying to be picky, just noting this. If it is not possible, that is fine, I know you guys are working hard on this.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey, I've been following this game for awhile now and love the immersive aspect of it. The attention to detail and story are superior to a lot of the sex games out there.
Anyway, one thing I'd like to ask/suggest of the creators. Because mom and sis have been regularly sunning topless for the last few levels, is it possible for them to lose the tan lines now? I don't know if it is called a continuity error or something, it just seems like they'd naturally be totally tanned now. lol I'm not trying to be picky, just noting this. If it is not possible, that is fine, I know you guys are working hard on this.
They're using tops in the spa.
That's why they still have tan lines... also, they're sexy. :D

Reactions: Azero
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes