J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'd like to sorry for messing with Discord account (have other name) and flooding the server. I got curious on the link and it caused this!!! I will try to connect today and if this going to happen once more, then I will received all news from here (f95zone).
Sorry once more!!!
Hey, don't worry about it.
If you are 100% sure that your account is safe again, you will be un-banned.

The ban is nothing personal, I ban everyone, right away the moment they start to spam links.

Never press on links you are not sure are safe. :)

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Those events shown in the walkthrough are mandatory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to play them first before you can level up M&S.

Mandatory events are: Dates, Cosplay & Lingerie -- The walkthrough will tell you what's missing
Ah yes, i think i missed a couple of the dual-choices for the dates - 'together' & 'solo'.
Should be good to go now. thx again!

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sweet Affection Update 0.9.2

For the people wondering why it's a relatively small update, the team took a week off during
the holidays and the work on Donna & Rose their content will be carried over to the 0.9.3 update. (which will be a big one.)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
im confused, i only play lil bit though girls only 2, but why it the game still updated? is there any other girl ? with huge size should be added more genre not repeat n story thought :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
im confused, i only play lil bit though girls only 2, but why it the game still updated? is there any other girl ? with huge size should be added more genre not repeat n story thought :unsure:
Why is the game being updated? Because it's not done yet?

M&S their story is not finished yet and there is still plenty of content planned for them.
Besides them, there are 12 side characters in the game that the MC can romantically pursue as well.
(Although, not all of them have a lot of content, yet.)

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
Every time I see "sandbox," I think that the dev really doesn't care about his potential customers, and really doesn't want to make any money from his game.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Every time I see "sandbox," I think that the dev really doesn't care about his potential customers, and really doesn't want to make any money from his game.
If you were going to remake your same game, you should have removed the stupid sandbox bullshit! You're not getting a fucking penny from me!
We heard you the first time.

If you dislike Sandbox games so much, move along and let the people that DO enjoy them, enjoy them without having to deal with kids like you.
You hate it so much that you can't help but to check them out every time, hmm?
Please just go troll on Twitter or Facebook and leave threads like this to the adults who like to have a normal discussion.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sometimes I'm really confused about people on this (whole) site. They don't like sandbox games (personally not a big fan either, but I play a few, most important, I play this one) and come to complain to a sandbox game page. Why? To make clear that nobody should play it? That nobody should like it. Those sites are here to speak about games, sometimes help other players, even complain. But not about something that is here for years, and I hope for same time in the future.) If you don't like it, don't play it. And the last one; don't complain about it. There are thousands of different games here, play them.
There are another group that pi*'es me of: the paratroopers. They fall from clear sky and ask: when is the update. Go and use search, go on Patreon page yourself. The worst one of those sort ask even when the update is one post before...

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Even AAA games are being made faster than this mess.
Just another milk machine with no real plan.
You mean a plan like we have since day 1 of development and communicated that with all the Pledgers?
Or, a plan like when we make a poll on patreon and ask our fans who to focus on first and listening to that?

Or, going so slow that we are only producing 1 update every month?

Yes, AAA games are being made faster.
You wanna know why? Because they have a THOUSAND people working on them. :FacePalm:
And, there is only ONE person making ALL the content for Sweet Affection.

You want me to develop it faster?

Here you go. :)
Instead of complaining to people that are working their asses of every single day, maybe you should think about supporting them so that they can do exactly that want you want them to do. Develop Faster.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So, you wanna know another thing? You are not doing RDR2/Witcher3.
You are using HS for graphics, renp'y for game engine, and just freebie musics, that's all.
Yeah, because the millions of words are getting written on their own.
The tens of thousands of images magically appear.
The animations suddenly manifest in my folders.
The coding is done by magic ferries.
And, testing? Who needs that, or proofreading? Or making all the build? Meh.

I work 60/80 hours a freaking week on this and Naughty Attic Gaming.
Now, I'm sure that you won't believe that because you obviously have no idea how much work it takes to create something like this.

I wish you well, and I'm sorry that you feel this way about our project.
It's your opinion, and everyone has a right to have one.

Have fun with your Red Dead Redemption 2 and make Dutch some more money. :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Then go play AAA games... Sweet Affection is great.... go and play something from EA or Ubisoft... :KEK:

Now, I'm sure that you won't believe that because you obviously have no idea how much work it takes to create something like this.

He is probably here because of of his bad (probably even worse) day. I don't know which other games he play, but more frequent updates then here he will not recieve. I'm only curious why this page? Out there are literally thousand other pages to (more) complain about.
No wonder that some devs ignore or run away from here.
I say always: Full steam ahead dev. Ignore button is there for a reason.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And, testing? Who needs that, or proofreading? Or making all the build? Meh.

And I thought you just snap your fingers and *poof* the next update is done... :KEK:

Reactions: ElDraky and J..D
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes