BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
my save was cheatless, nonetheless I tried unlock gallery to see if that would fix it to no avail
yes, I made sure it wasnt on lvl 1
I've downloaded your save and looked into it.
The cam gallery looks fine to me, though.

Yes, there are a couple of cams in Level 1 & 2 that are the same...
(which looks intended to me, since there are no images in the game folder itself for level 2 cams at those times)
(I can't tell if it's truly intended because I got rid of all older versions I had)

But from level 3 onward, they're all unique:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I can't really tell where the issue lies.
We haven't had any other report of that either.

But I'll keep trying to reproduce the issue as good as I can.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
So... I have some questions.

How is this going to work with all the girls?
The MC is pursuing so many women but the game has no harem tag.

He doesn't strike me as a cheater... so how is this going to be handled?
Is he going to have to choose?
I have exactly the same problem/question.
MC Zotje Ugly Onnozelaar is an incredibly courteous, brave, romantic, wise, repetetive soul. He rushes in to defend anyone in distress (all such people are female in this game) even though he possesses zero fighting ability. He's an incredible listener, a great masseur, witty, very concerned with consent, positive, he sees through people's defense mechanisms and flaws. He has the world largest cock. In short, were it not for his HS1 looks, he's a Simp Love-God. He's completely loyal and true to the girl he falls in love with.

Every single one of them. (to paraphrase a movie title: Everyone Everywhere All At Once.)

So, I don't see how this can end well. ZUG not only makes his Little Sis and Mom the happiest women in the world (while cheating on them with each other and several other LI's) and they fully want to engage in an official but forbidden type of permanent relationship. Then there are the girls who are on the run from vile, dangerous, brutal men who in several cases have caused them permanent injuries. Then there are the girls with major body issues who finally blossom open when ZUG tells them how lovely they are. Then there are the girls with serious psychological issues who need ZUG's loving to bring them to life. Then there is the stunning narcissist-but-not-really teacher of Little Sis who in my runthrough became ZUG's first official girlfriend despite being much older, and who told him not to cheat on her. Which he promptly promised. And even more promptly did.

All of these likeable and loveable girls (well, almost all, there's one I don't care for but that's a very high batting average for me) want a serious, committed, long term relationship with ZUG and he wants the same with them. But how is he going to manage choosing just one (or a duo) without completely breaking the hearts of all the others? They are so vulnerable (mostly) and lovable that kicking them to the curb after scaling the heights of romance & sexual passion with them (eventually) is going to leave a very bad taste. And would leave the poor ladies in some very bad places.

To be fair (I'm in chapter 0.6 or 7 now, we have achieved liftoff with the maternal character) ZUG is feeling terribly guilty with regards to Mom & Sis and keeping his dalliying with both secret. But he's not one bit concerned about all the other girls he's promised to love forever/protect/live with/marry/impregnate/indulge in kinks with, many of whom he has been wooing in full view of certain others. It's like he starts a totally separate life with each of them.

So, any possibilities of a harem option for the future? Or happy endings for all the other LI's in case this ends as an 'Only One To A Customer'-game? Because I would hate for this to end on a 'kick in the stomach'-note.

By the way, is the Dev Dutch or Dutch-speaking?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MC Zotje Ugly Onnozelaar is an incredibly courteous, brave, romantic, wise, repetetive soul. He rushes in to defend anyone in distress (all such people are female in this game) even though he possesses zero fighting ability. He's an incredible listener, a great masseur, witty, very concerned with consent, positive, he sees through people's defense mechanisms and flaws. He has the world largest cock. In short, were it not for his HS1 looks, he's a Simp Love-God. He's completely loyal and true to the girl he falls in love with.

Every single one of them. (to paraphrase a movie title: Everyone Everywhere All At Once.)

So, I don't see how this can end well. ZUG not only makes his Little Sis and Mom the happiest women in the world (while cheating on them with each other and several other LI's) and they fully want to engage in an official but forbidden type of permanent relationship. Then there are the girls who are on the run from vile, dangerous, brutal men who in several cases have caused them permanent injuries. Then there are the girls with major body issues who finally blossom open when ZUG tells them how lovely they are. Then there are the girls with serious psychological issues who need ZUG's loving to bring them to life. Then there is the stunning narcissist-but-not-really teacher of Little Sis who in my runthrough became ZUG's first official girlfriend despite being much older, and who told him not to cheat on her. Which he promptly promised. And even more promptly did.

All of these likeable and loveable girls (well, almost all, there's one I don't care for but that's a very high batting average for me) want a serious, committed, long term relationship with ZUG and he wants the same with them. But how is he going to manage choosing just one (or a duo) without completely breaking the hearts of all the others? They are so vulnerable (mostly) and lovable that kicking them to the curb after scaling the heights of romance & sexual passion with them (eventually) is going to leave a very bad taste. And would leave the poor ladies in some very bad places.

To be fair (I'm in chapter 0.6 or 7 now, we have achieved liftoff with the maternal character) ZUG is feeling terribly guilty with regards to Mom & Sis and keeping his dalliying with both secret. But he's not one bit concerned about all the other girls he's promised to love forever/protect/live with/marry/impregnate/indulge in kinks with, many of whom he has been wooing in full view of certain others. It's like he starts a totally separate life with each of them.

So, any possibilities of a harem option for the future? Or happy endings for all the other LI's in case this ends as an 'Only One To A Customer'-game? Because I would hate for this to end on a 'kick in the stomach'-note.

I have no idea what you are talking about... but I wish you good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

All LI's but the ones that literally interact with each other (M/S/G, and Donna/Rose, and if I remember correctly the spa, and Masseuse girl) are all separate stories that are supposed to run independent of each other.

Reactions: J..D

jz568

May 5, 2018
I've downloaded your save and looked into it.
The cam gallery looks fine to me, though.

Yes, there are a couple of cams in Level 1 & 2 that are the same...
(which looks intended to me, since there are no images in the game folder itself for level 2 cams at those times)
(I can't tell if it's truly intended because I got rid of all older versions I had)

But from level 3 onward, they're all unique:
So, I can't really tell where the issue lies.
We haven't had any other report of that either.

But I'll keep trying to reproduce the issue as good as I can.

Did you also check by clicking on them? While the thumbnails/preview might look different. When u actually click on them to see the animation it always plays the lvl 1 animations. Its most obvious with the 11 PM cams from lvl 3 onwards

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Did you also check by clicking on them? While the thumbnails/preview might look different. When u actually click on them to see the animation it always plays the lvl 1 animations. Its most obvious with the 11 PM cams from lvl 3 onwards
Holy bugfest, Batman... You're right.
I see the issue now. <.<

I went under the assumption that the initial screens would show the issue, not just the animations.
Sorry, I'm kinda slow sometimes. :D

Thank you for the report, you're the DUDE.

Reactions: Curium255

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

It's stated at the very beginning of the game that all stories are disconnected from each other.

M & S & Suzie is a separate story
Donna & Rose is a separate story
Sidney is a separate story
Etc...

The characters have nothing to do with each other.
Each story will have it's own ending and own unique experiences.
And, there is no cheating, in each journey/story, the MC is 100% faithful to the girls/women.

And, obviously there won't be a harem ending with all the characters because of that.
Because simply, that wouldn't make sense with all the stories, characters and the MC. :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
:WutFace:

Addition to the previous comment.
We seemed to have manage to fix it.
We'll be applying the fix to our next build and patch so it's fixed for everyone.

Thank you so much for your help.
How that went past us, I have no idea.

Last edited:

z0olander

Jun 26, 2022
This game MUST have its animated series, I love it. I will support you on Patreon dude!!
It would be nice that in the next chapter you can choose to play as Shannon and develop a lesbian relation with her mother and with her lesbian friends.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It would be nice that in the next chapter you can choose to play as Shannon and develop a lesbian relation with her mother and with her lesbian friends.
Yeah... that won't happen... this is a male prot game. There are some lesbian interactions with Shannon and Sarah but that's it.
The focus of the game is MC and the different women he interacts with.

Reactions: Moriau and rudy007

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So, I hear this game is real slow on the progression? Is it at the "you need to follow a guide like a slave" bad or like "you get one point per interaction and you need 100 points" kinda thing? As in, is it a time thing or a grind thing?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, I hear this game is real slow on the progression? Is it at the "you need to follow a guide like a slave" bad or like "you get one point per interaction and you need 100 points" kinda thing? As in, is it a time thing or a grind thing?
It's slow progression but that is due to having 1 event every hour of the day for all the LI's. There, technically, isn't any grind. But is still pretty time consuming to play due to amount of content.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
It's slow progression but that is due to having 1 event every hour of the day for all the LI's. There, technically, isn't any grind. But is still pretty time consuming to play due to amount of content.
Oh okay, gotcha. And is there any actual payoff to the content yet or is it just peeping and maybe a handjob or something from the family members?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh okay, gotcha. And is there any actual payoff to the content yet or is it just peeping and maybe a handjob or something from the family members?
Every event is a story event. So the payoff is story and later even sexy time. ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I hope this sexy time involves some gosh dang poontang if you catch my drift, or something, etc etc. But thanks, I'll check it out lol
Well it takes some time... don't expect your mom and sis riding your cock right from the start.
Remember... it's very slow burn. They have to get comfortable first. This is game is romance first.
Read M&Ss diaries and check the gallery so you don't miss events.
Also... there are other women in the game, but their paths are separate and disconnected from M & S so don't expect a harem experience. Basically every path is each own game. And not all paths have the same amount of content. M&S have the most.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Christmas Specials.
There is no special Christmas content in the game.
These images have been made specially made as a thank you to our fans, in the holiday spirit.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
So, I'm playing 0.9.1, and the diary entries for both show "An exception has occurred".

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/Diary/S-Level9-Lvl-1.png'>:
  File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in script
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/Diary/S-Level9-Lvl-1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3834, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2555, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 824, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 623, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 704, in load
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sweet Affection 0.9.1
Mon Dec 26 10:38:21 2022

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So, I'm playing 0.9.1, and the diary entries for both show "An exception has occurred".

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/Diary/S-Level9-Lvl-1.png'>:
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3834, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2555, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 623, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 704, in load
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sweet Affection 0.9.1
Mon Dec 26 10:38:21 2022
There is not content there yet... that's why you get an error.

Reactions: J..D
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes