---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
Here is what i see and the options i get. Pic 1 shows the time and the day... pic 2 is from S room at 10am on the Sat, 3rd pic is M room 10am. 4th pic is time and date. 5th is S room and the options available to me. and 6th is M just in the kitchen and the options available to me. there has to be a more simpler explanation than just the game bugging ONLY for me out of all the people. btw i appreciate all of you that replied and tried to help.. peace and love

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You probably somehow fucked up your update process.

On what game version are you and did you install all the updates in sequence.

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
yep all of them were installed in the right order. i have been following/playing this game before it was called sweet affection.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
yep all of them were installed in the right order. i have been following/playing this game before it was called sweet affection.
Then I'm actually not sure. On lvl 8 you should have this:

1671304162529.png 1671304279255.png

Both for M&S. So four dates in total.

Maybe J..D can help you.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
shall i delete the game and reinstall??
I mean I would just wait for the dev... maybe it's just something simple and we're both not thinking about it.
In case you want to redownload then for the love of baby Jesus don't forget to make a backup of your saves.

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
back up already done lol, can't handle the grind again, and already deleted and re-downloaded it again. oh yh just remembered, this game used to be called research into affection. it was strange bcz at the same time there was another game with pretty much the same concept and it was called research into corruption. So, i am happy about the name changed.

Fyi, i think the other game died out.

Reactions: Uthuriel

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Here is what i see and the options i get. Pic 1 shows the time and the day... pic 2 is from S room at 10am on the Sat, 3rd pic is M room 10am. 4th pic is time and date. 5th is S room and the options available to me. and 6th is M just in the kitchen and the options available to me. there has to be a more simpler explanation than just the game bugging ONLY for me out of all the people. btw i appreciate all of you that replied and tried to help.. peace and love
This issue happened to someone else a little while ago.

Could you advance to the next weekend and try it again? :)

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
lol i tried that soo many times. if this game was keeping tracks of days i would be in 2 years in advance lol. dw i deleted it and re-downloaded it gonna try it again soon

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
lol i tried that soo many times. if this game was keeping tracks of days i would be in 2 years in advance lol. dw i deleted it and re-downloaded it gonna try it again soon
If that doesn't work, could you please send me your save-file?
I'll take a look myself then, tomorrow. :)

Reactions: ---Anon---

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
GOOD NEWS, TIP FOR EVERYONE WITH THE SAME BUG. DELETE THE GAME AND RE-DOWNLOAD IT WILL WORK. JUST APPROACHED THE DOOR IN THE SAME SAVE BUT NOW THERE IS AN OPTION TO "GET OUT".

THANKS J..D AND UTHRUIEL AND ALL THE UNSUNG HEROES.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uthuriel and J..D

jz568

May 5, 2018
Seem to have encountered a bug with the spy cam gallery in update 0.9.1. The gallery always shows the level 1 scenes regardless of what level you actually picked

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Seem to have encountered a bug with the spy cam gallery in update 0.9.1. The gallery always shows the level 1 scenes regardless of what level you actually picked
Have you updated the game, or are you playing on a full 0.9.1 version download?
In case you updated the game -- have you perhaps skipped an update on accident?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.2 (In development):

Tier 3 - December 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- January 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - January 14th

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
ok tried a fresh install, and I'm still getting the same issue
That's weird... I've tried to reproduce the issue in my beta build, but everything's working.
I'll talk to J..D, maybe he has an idea.
Hmm, there two things that I can think of that could cause the issue.

1. You used cheats to get to the max level, but didn't use the unlock gallery cheat.
2. You are not navigating the Gallery menu, correctly.
(You have to pick the character first, then click Spy-cams, and then press the arrows to switch between the levels.)

If you are still stuck, could you perhaps send me your save file?

jz568

May 5, 2018
Hmm, there two things that I can think of that could cause the issue.

1. You used cheats to get to the max level, but didn't use the unlock gallery cheat.
2. You are not navigating the Gallery menu, correctly.
(You have to pick the character first, then click Spy-cams, and then press the arrows to switch between the levels.)

If you are still stuck, could you perhaps send me your save file?
my save was cheatless, nonetheless I tried unlock gallery to see if that would fix it to no avail
yes, I made sure it wasnt on lvl 1

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes