J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I can't install it on my phone ToT lenovo legion phone 2
We still have some issues with our android builds.

If you run into any issues on your Android device, we advice to play it through an emulator such as Joiplay. (Installing Joiplay, and then downloading the Windows LQ version.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
About 8 levels worth of content.
If you are asking about what (sexual) themes specifically.
View attachment 2234884

Thanks for the report. :)
There is a bug-fix attached to this message that should fix it. :)
(Install the same way as you install the patches.)
(The bug doesn't affect any of the new content, so if you don't want to download an additional file, you can safely wait till next update.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-9-1-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-9553617
-----------------------------------
When i last there not any sexual option on mom and sis ?is lvl 9 mean able to sex or not ?

Reactions: hyfka

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
We still have some issues with our android builds.

If you run into any issues on your Android device, we advice to play it through an emulator such as Joiplay. (Installing Joiplay, and then downloading the Windows LQ version.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(
You said 'we' when you said earlier there is only you working on this project?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
You said 'we' when you said earlier there is only you working on this project?
I am the only one that is working full time on this project, yes. (Meaning, 60/80 hours a week.)

However, I do have someone in my team that does all the coding for me.
(I do still make the builds myself, but the coding part is done by someone else.)
Everything apart from the coding, yes. That is done by me.

From the content in the game, to taking care of the actual business. :)

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Why can't i install for Android?
use Samsung S22+
Coz the are limit on how huge the apk you can install on your device depend on your Android, most limit are 3 giga and this game is over the limit, you can play it on the emulator joiplay or wait WILLS747 porting wich made by apk +rpa data

Reactions: J..D

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I am the only one that is working full time on this project, yes. (Meaning, 60/80 hours a week.)

However, I do have someone in my team that does all the coding for me.
(I do still make the builds myself, but the coding part is done by someone else.)
Everything apart from the coding, yes. That is done by me.

From the content in the game, to taking care of the actual business. :)
You should consider splitting the game in technically-separate (different executables & assets) chapters, like DmD and others do. There are only downsides in piling up content on the same technical line for years. Splitting every ~2 years also allows a great opportunity to introduce major technical changes if any are available, without worrying about breaking anything in what was done before.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
J..D The build is missing images for the level 9 diary images, for both M and S. Here's the error from the M page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are no events or text messages for level 9, though, just that level 9 diary entry for both of them in the mid-afternoon.

(And if it matters, this is the Windows LQ version.)

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D The build is missing images for the level 9 diary images, for both M and S. Here's the error from the M page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are no events or text messages for level 9, though, just that level 9 diary entry for both of them in the mid-afternoon.

(And if it matters, this is the Windows LQ version.)
Thanks for the report. :)
There is indeed no level 9 content yet, so the diary entry showing up is a bug.

And, we have it planned to have it fixed in the upcoming update. (0.9.2)

Reactions: TheSidewinder

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I missed the part where we asked about your opinion... :KEK:
That is not an opinion (in my opinion XD) that was a rant and a threat.

Personally I like the simplicity of the games "sandbox". Between the gallery and diary you easily see everything, and never get lost. The game is linear, but the sandbox gives just enough to feel like you are not just watching a string of events while not overcomplicating things.

Now that in my opinion is an "opinion".

If you were going to remake your same game, you should have removed the stupid sandbox bullshit! You're not getting a fucking penny from me!
If you dislike something its fine to say so, but there is no need for hostility, and using your "support" as a weapon.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Coz the are limit on how huge the apk you can install on your device depend on your Android, most limit are 3 giga and this game is over the limit, you can play it on the emulator joiplay or wait WILLS747 porting wich made by apk +rpa data
Samsung Galaxy S10-S22 have a limit of 2GB. Heard the flip 5 next summer will be 4GB max limit and that it will be a massively big upgrade over the over expensive dull flip 4. As for the 2GB limit I have also been told there is a way to expand it, but it includes jail breaking the phone, performing a format (removing current version of android) and installing a lighter version that doesn't come with all the garbage bloatware apps. By doing this there is no reason why there should be a limit less than 10GB depending on how much storage is on the phone, typically basic S series phones come with 128gb storage minimum, and virtual storage I think is 64GB but I don't know if that is accurate or not.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes