AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It took me a long time to download this game because i really dislike mc model (the girls are amazing but the mc is ugly af), and the huge size (almost 5gb the low quality), but after playing for about almost 24 hrs i can say that the story is not that bad and i really like the personality of the mc but the game is really really slow, not that i don't like a slow burning games but this game get the trophy, in 24 hrs i have not seen a single sex scene (the mc have seen some tits and kissed some girls), maybe if i focused all this time on a single character i could have see something but i like to see all the other characters, another thing that i can say i really disliked (to be honest i hated) is there is some moments that the chronological order of the story is complete wrong, for example in the guide said "visit sidney at the college and and her apartment" but if you go first at the apartment you kiss her and say that you love her but in the school the mc will say that they are friends and he don't know if he like her, all of the scenes should have the right time to appear even at a sandbox game, but that don't happen and break a lot of the story if you are starting the game now, another example is that you can see a scene that jane show her underwear to the mc before than a scene that she say if the mc want to to see her in underwear. Also i may be complete wrong on this one, but look like after the disappearing of Boomatica the mc lost his fetish with legs.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.9.1
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
(If you're updating to v0.8.8 make sure to use the new rpa file, I'll look at making an update patch in future)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

v0.8.9 Including Base 0.8.9 rpa
Mega

v0.9.1 Update (apk only - 810mb)
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa from 0.8.9 installed, That's how we can make updates smaller!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.9.1

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
Updated my Android port to 0.9.1
How do I specifically download the rpa file? I have absolutely no idea about porting and renpy and the file is 7+gb on mega, a free mega account can only download about 5gb/day. And even then I don't have the storage to download the whole zip file.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
How do I specifically download the rpa file? I have absolutely no idea about porting and renpy and the file is 7+gb on mega, a free mega account can only download about 5gb/day. And even then I don't have the storage to download the whole zip file.
You can't just download the rpa file... and you can download as much as you want on MEGA... you just have to restart your router or use a VPN when you reach the limit.

Reactions: J..D and sopanoob

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
The RPA is 99% of that 7gb, APKs released since then contain the new content.
If you haven't got 7gb on your phone I would consider installing a good size and speed SDcard and swapping default storage to it.
You need at least 14gb to unpack a 7gb zip.
Mega limits are a whole other thing, I used to reboot my router to get a different IP address. Mostly now I hear using a vpn can do the same thing. Clipboard01.jpg

Reactions: J..D and sopanoob

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
The RPA is 99% of that 7gb, APKs released since then contain the new content.
If you haven't got 7gb on your phone I would consider installing a good size and speed SDcard and swapping default storage to it.
You need at least 14gb to unpack a 7gb zip.
Mega limits are a whole other thing, I used to reboot my router to get a different IP address. Mostly now I hear using a vpn can do the same thing. View attachment 2236727
Alright, I'll try to free up some space.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.2 (In development):

Tier 3 - December 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- January 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - January 14th

Reactions: Rico83

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
I didn't play in that game for a while. What is going on with this game. I'm kind of confused.
It's like the script writer is another person. o_O
When i played it(with affection 3 max) there was a lot of light pervy stuff like incest, peeping, spying with cameras.

Today there are so much emotional stuff and SO(!) many "sorry". It's everywhere. At the same time the story has become more interesting. Not so plain.
I've tried the neighborhood route today. It was cool at first because of the plot. It is very exciting.(y):cool:(y)
But all that "sorry", "sorry", "sorry", "i'm here to listen to you not to look at your open cleavage with falling out breasts", "Even if i was called in bathroom with a naked girl BY HER OWN(!!) i will look away.". This is not about dignity or even understanding.
This is just about blue balls.

It's a torture fo me. Literally!
The plot is exciting and leading you forward through the game but at the same time boobs everywhere with "I won't look at you". Not once. Constantly!

This is the first game where i see something like this. Great plot but it's a torture to play it.
So in the end great game but it's making me very angry in the end.:mad: I guess it's too much of "understanding" for me.:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
hi, lol sorry if i am late to the party but i can't seem to get to the level up event for level 9. On level 8, i have both relationships to 100 i even triggered that weekend event, finished it. Still when i sit down to eat only two options are available, "drop and eat" thats it, nothing happens. i have tried both options multiple times but no level up happens. Is my game glitched or am i missing something? looking for a friends

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
hi, lol sorry if i am late to the party but i can't seem to get to the level up event for level 9. On level 8, i have both relationships to 100 i even triggered that weekend event, finished it. Still when i sit down to eat only two options are available, "drop and eat" thats it, nothing happens. i have tried both options multiple times but no level up happens. Is my game glitched or am i missing something? looking for a friends
Did you do both date events for M and S?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
lol i just checked the galary and it says i have not done the "date or date solo". do you know how to start them, i tried everything at pm but no date options pop up. HELP PLS
When you ask M or S out, you have two options to pick from. (Solo date / Date Together.)
You need to play both of them for both M&S. :)

And, if you are stuck, you can always look here for what to do.
121212.png

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
J.D, i have done that. the next instruction/hint is to basically go to M and S bedroom on Saturday 10am respectively. i do that but the date doesn't get triggered.

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
J.D, i have done that. the next instruction/hint is to basically go to M and S bedroom on Saturday 10am respectively. i do that but the date doesn't get triggered.
Saturday at 10 AM on the weened, choose date, then choose solo or together.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
You have to go to their room at 5p.m. again.
10a.m. is just a set-up for the date in the evening.

Once you've talked to one of them at 10a.m. the hint should change to the 5p.m. one.

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
I can show you all there is no such thing as date when i go to their rooms at 10. I have tried the 5pm but if i cant trigger the 10 am there is a good chance it wont show me the 5pm. am i the only unlucky sap who has this bug..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can show you all there is no such thing as date when i go to their rooms at 10. I have tried the 5pm but if i cant trigger the 10 am there is a good chance it wont show me the 5pm. am i the only unlucky sap who has this bug..
What level?
Also did you buy the necessary stuff at the shop?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes