J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I can't play the game on Android phone it say can't install
We still have issues with our Android build.
If you run into any, we recommended playing through an Emulator such as JoiPlay, and downloading the Windows LQ version.
You can also try to use Wilis his Android port, that one seems to work for a lot of people as well.
(There are just a couple extra steps that you have to do.)

Granted I haven't finished playing through 9.1 yet but is there only anal with Shannon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shainai

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
I'd like to sorry for messing with Discord account (have other name) and flooding the server. I got curious on the link and it caused this!!! I will try to connect today and if this going to happen once more, then I will received all news from here (f95zone).
Sorry once more!!!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'd like to sorry for messing with Discord account (have other name) and flooding the server. I got curious on the link and it caused this!!! I will try to connect today and if this going to happen once more, then I will received all news from here (f95zone).
Sorry once more!!!
Well... you're not the one flooding the servers.
It's a bot that's running on your account now.

Don't worry about it.
Just don't click any links anymore in the future unless you trust the person, or it's from an official in the server.
Saves you a headache. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: JJSpace

DSM010

May 6, 2022
I have Build 0.9.1 installed but am having trouble levelling the story up to level 9 and triggering the cabin events. Can someone tell me when / how the level-up occurs? thx

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have Build 0.9.1 installed but am having trouble levelling the story up to level 9 and triggering the cabin events. Can someone tell me when / how the level-up occurs? thx
Have you played all days in the cabin?
What does the walkthrough say?
The cabin events themselves are the level up event.

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Have you played all days in the cabin?
What does the walkthrough say?
The cabin events themselves are the level up event.
Strange, the cabin events aren't showing up in my tips/walkthrough screen. Maybe I'll just keep playing to see if they turn up eventually. Can you remind me when the level-up events typically occur? Is Monday night at supper-time 5:00pm? (it's been a couple months since I played, and cannot seem to remember this detail for some reason.) thx

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Strange, the cabin events aren't showing up in my tips/walkthrough screen. Maybe I'll just keep playing to see if they turn up eventually. Can you remind me when the level-up events typically occur? Is Monday night at supper-time 5:00pm? (it's been a couple months since I played, and cannot seem to remember this detail for some reason.) thx
It should appear during dinner at 6pm.

But you can also upload your save file for me so I can take a look what's missing.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
See attached as suggested. thx for checking for me. DS
Those events shown in the walkthrough are mandatory.
You have to play them first before you can level up M&S.

Mandatory events are: Dates, Cosplay & Lingerie -- The walkthrough will tell you what's missing

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
Well... you're not the one flooding the servers.
It's a bot that's running on your account now.

Don't worry about it.
Just don't click any links anymore in the future unless you trust the person, or it's from an official in the server.
Saves you a headache. ;)
I am very curios person, but I do know where to click!!! But in case of Discord it was unexpected, taking into account, that it is not on my computer, but on their servers!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

P.S. I tried several times to create patrion account to support someone.... but could not do it. Can anybody help?? U1.jpg

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I am very curios person, but I do know where to click!!! But in case of Discord it was unexpected, taking into account, that it is not on my computer, but on their servers!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

P.S. I tried several times to create patrion account to support someone.... but could not do it. Can anybody help??
In case you get your Discord account back, and it's banned on our Discord due to bot-spam, just send J..D or me a private message. We will obviously unban you.

To Patreon, though.
No clue what your issue is there. You only need an email address for your account, I think.
And of course a Paypal account and/or a Credit Card to be able to support developers.

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
In case you get your Discord account back, and it's banned on our Discord due to bot-spam, just send J..D or me a private message. We will obviously unban you.

To Patreon, though.
No clue what your issue is there. You only need an email address for your account, I think.
And of course a Paypal account and/or a Credit Card to be able to support developers.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: BloodyFace
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes