gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Some of the side characters are not that far developed yet, that is true.
But, eventually all of them will have a lot more than teasing. :)
Thanks for the reply. I have been playing for five days, on and off, and am at Level 5.
I use the Helper and the Dairy - things have been progressing in the house. I just didn't know about the LIs outside the house. Thanks again.

Reactions: J..D

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I cant play it. Android installation failed always
The Android device sistem have a limit of how much huge size of the apk you can install, most device are limit to 3giga (middle - High device), this game is over 3giga apk so to play this you have to install joiplay simulator or download will747 port, but don't forget to support the Dev in someway you can

Reactions: elysa67

Bob Macky

May 30, 2017
I've completed all task on level 8. including taking M&S out on the weekends, the diary confirms it. But the walkthrough keeps saying that take out M on Sat. at 10am and Sis on Sunday at 10am still need to be done. is there a way to force trigger level 9?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I've completed all task on level 8. including taking M&S out on the weekends, the diary confirms it. But the walkthrough keeps saying that take out M on Sat. at 10am and Sis on Sunday at 10am still need to be done. is there a way to force trigger level 9?
3 things must be fulfilled, lingerie, cosplay and dates with M, date with S, and date with both. trigger is at 6pm, if i remember correct.

Reactions: Bob Macky

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just curious - I'm at Level 6-7 (not sure) with two day event with M&S. Great!
How far can I go with other people outside the household with the current game release?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Just curious - I'm at Level 6-7 (not sure) with two day event with M&S. Great!
How far can I go with other people outside the household with the current game release?
I think that depends on the version of the game you have. If you have newest version, you can go to the highest level that's available for that character. If I remember correctly.

Morier79

Jun 3, 2022
i think he means how far does the other ladies go with the MC as of right now it's gets some good fan service for all the girls some are level 2 others are up to level 3 but you do get to see some naughty bits ;) no actual sex yet though some teasing and light making out with them.

Reactions: J..D and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
i think he means how far does the other ladies go with the MC as of right now it's gets some good fan service for all the girls some are level 2 others are up to level 3 but you do get to see some naughty bits ;) no actual sex yet though some teasing and light making out with them.
I think you're right. I readed it quickly, not precisely. Thank you.

Morier79

Jun 3, 2022
congratz kid you've outed yourself online as a problem on the wrong website I've already reported you're a toxic person and need to find Jesus!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Can be possible to pack all the images inside a .rpa? There is really too much to handle with a compression tool (7zip) and extract everything require a lot of time.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.3
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.3 (In development):

Tier 3 - January 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- February 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - February 14th

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.9.3
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.3
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.3 (In development):

Tier 3 - January 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- February 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - February 14th

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I admire your work ethics (to all of you in team). I think the slow pace prevent you to make stupid mistakes like in many other short lived games. They go all in and after 3-4 updates, go out good ideas, probably traying to listen to they patreon and the game goes (insert a bad place in your opinion) and the game goes in 3 ways (and not in a fun way). Listen to people is good, but implementing all ideas isn't. People screaming:sex, sex.. Without thinking is it good for the game, is it time to sex in game. You have one update per month, which is fantastic. Man could adjust a clock after your updates. Backups are probably daily if something goes wrong. With technic, there is always a possibility. Keep doing good work.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes