RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SweetAffection-0.9.3HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: zzrgg1

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You know, if you leak our build... then at least have the decency to include the change-log as well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems that it got leaked on another site first and F95 uploaders just took it from there again.
(And, that is one of the two reasons why we are not leaving this site, right now.)
(The other one of course being not wanting to disappoint our fans on here.)

BloodyFace will still be here to answer any question and help if needed. (And, me... of course.)
But, I meant what I said a little while ago.
If this continues to happen, we will be contributing less and less on this website. (So, no more previews, roadmaps, updates, etc.)
We'll just be helping with questions, and that's it.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen. :)
I get being mad about the leaks. But this is a piracy site. This happens to every developer, you've actually been very lucky that 95% of the time it doesn't get leaked before the public update. That's more of a reflection of your patrons being loyal than this website doing what it does.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
For some reason android version is not installing on phone
We are aware of issues on some devices.

I recommend playing the LQ PC version via an emulator like JoiPlay for Android.
Or you can wait if the unofficial Android port is going to be updated.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: OnSetout

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I pray one day this game will finally wrap up and the creators will create another great game because I badly want to experience that slow and satisfying journey with a new mom and sister(s) characters all over again. Almost no devs are brave enough to have this extreme level of slow pacing, teasing, developed characters, the more and more revealing clothing each level, increasingly erotic events and fleshed out story that makes all the payoffs so much more satisfying.

No real interest in the side characters anymore at this point tbh, the game has more than enough content already and the story feels complete by level 8-9. I just want a new epic home journey, next game should have 2-3 sisters, more the merrier. I'd like to see dialogue streamlined a bit though if they do another game, this game could literally lose like 40% dialogue which is kinda fluff/repetitive/verbose and still have great slow pacing with fleshed out characters/story but be a bit easier to chew.

I guess it's scary for a dev to start a new game and they might think they'll lose their subs by finishing one, but I'm quite sure we'd support if they announced a new game and most would be excited to experience a new game by these genius dev and stay subbed or resub or sub for the first time, so I hope the devs can be brave and go for it before people grow too bored of this one and/or the file size eclipses the sun.
No I disagree with what you are saying I love the game and I would love if they continue it further with their dialogue. I would unsub if they do move on without furthering the story.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
No I disagree with what you are saying I love the game and I would love if they continue it further with their dialogue. I would unsub if they do move on without furthering the story.
I clearly said "wrap up" "one day", implying obviously wrapping up things with final releases tying up any loose ends and giving good endings sometime in the future not just randomly end out of nowhere right this second. Thus the story would obviously be "continued further" for some time and ended properly before any new game would even be ready. Don't misrepresent what people say.

And the story has been going for many years and has more dialogue than any other game, it's already a very complete story and could easily be wrapped up in a great state anytime in the future with a few updates. They've already met their obligations to tell a complete story and then far exceeded that and far exceeded 99% of games already. Can't go on forever or most people get bored (not to mention the game is already 14gb... which already discourages some people from downloading) and vast majority of us have faith in the creators that any other games they may make in the future would be just as good or better, after all the lessons they've learned along the way. They've earned that faith by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pedr0 and rudy007

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I clearly said "wrap up" "one day", implying obviously wrapping up things with final releases tying up any loose ends and giving good endings sometime in the future not just randomly end out of nowhere right this second. Thus the story would obviously be "continued further" for some time and ended properly before any new game would even be ready. Don't misrepresent what people say.

And the story has been going for many years and has more dialogue than any other game, it's already a very complete story and could easily be wrapped up in a great state anytime in the future with a few updates. They've already met their obligations to tell a complete story and then far exceeded that and far exceeded 99% of games already. Can't go on forever or most people get bored (not to mention the game is already 14gb... which already discourages some people from downloading) and vast majority of us have faith in the creators that any other games they may make in the future would be just as good or better, after all the lessons they've learned along the way. They've earned that faith by now...
There is still plenty of story to tell for M&S.
We had the past, they dealt with the present and now the story is slowly leading into the future.

"What is going to happen now that they choose to live their lives together and are completely comfortable with each other."
For me that point is not the end of the story, but simply another chapter. :)
So, the story is not yet complete.

And, yeah.
This was the first project that I worked on, and I learned many, many things along the way.
A second project will definitely happen, but not before I can either hire help or Sweet Affection is properly finished.
Sweet Affection deserves our 100% attention, as well as all the people that are supporting us.

About the file-size.
It is what it is.
MW+Warzone = 200GB
Quantum Break = 180GB
Black Ops 3 = 120GB

And, when our game is finished it very well could be around the 30GB.
But, for that you will have hundreds and hundreds hours of playtime.
If our game was 14GB with only 10 hours of gameplay, then... yes, I would agree that the filesize is insane.
But, that is not the case.

However, I do understand that not everyone is in the position to download a big file like that.
That's why we introduced the monthly update patches.
And, we are also going to have combined patches in the near future.
(Meaning, update files that contain multiple patches so that if you miss one patch, you don't have to download multiple patches.

I'm also looking into dividing the packages into multiple files, but my experience is that that sometimes causes issues with unpacking for some people.
But, we are looking into more options to make updating as easy as possible.
I get being mad about the leaks. But this is a piracy site. This happens to every developer, you've actually been very lucky that 95% of the time it doesn't get leaked before the public update. That's more of a reflection of your patrons being loyal than this website doing what it does.
That is very true, yes.
And, I understand that the more popular your game becomes, the more likely it is to get leaked.
And, I know that I am very lucky to have incredible fans like ours. (Not just for not leaking, but for their incredible support and kindness that they show me every month.)

But, there is no need for piracy.
We release our builds on here, every single month.
But, it is what it is.
All I can say now is that I hope that everyone enjoyed the update. :)

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Can't seem to find an updated answer on this, but was wondering if the sharing is caring route that was planned as DLC was still happening or not. It was one of the main reasons I was keeping tabs on this game, and just wanted a definitive answer if there was one. Thanks ahead of time.

SilentMobius

Apr 1, 2020
Yes, the January 0.9.3 update is all about M&S and Donna&Rose
I understand the choice to have one story that is simply "Sweet Affection" and all that entales, but could I ask if there will be any acknoleggement of the various relationships via small dialogue branches? Like where the MC says they haven't done anything before or that they would move in with someone when they are deeply involved with their sister and mother. I just wonder if all the relationships will remain... sort of alternate universes or if there will eventually be some resolution.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How much lower quality is the low quality version ? I don't want to pay for mega and Gofile download seems to fail afte 6 gb.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes