BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.3
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.3 (In development):

Tier 3 - January 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- February 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - February 14th

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.9.3
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.3
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.3 (In development):

Tier 3 - January 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- February 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - February 14th
Like a clockwork, as always. :love:

BeloCheba

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 2285250

Overview:
You just finished college and are trying to figure out what to do with your life at this stage. Are you going to follow your dreams of making it big as a game developer, or are you going to try and find romance and love with one of the many ladies in town? Or are you finally ready to listen to your heart and find love with those who are already closest to you?
Join him on his romantic journey.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2023-01-04
Developer: Naughty Attic Gaming -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
High Quality
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Low Quality
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Update Only ( 0.9.1 -> 0.9.2)
High Quality
: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Low Quality: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Fan Sigs

*The unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143430 View attachment 143429 View attachment 143431 View attachment 143432 View attachment 143433 View attachment 143434 View attachment 131986 View attachment 131987 View attachment 131988
Jane is the best - I would play an entire game just about Jane. Everyone else is unneeded. The sadness I felt in my SOUL when it read that Jane's last section is still under development was heavy like the sun.

Reactions: J..D

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Jane is the best - I would play an entire game just about Jane. Everyone else is unneeded. The sadness I felt in my SOUL when it read that Jane's last section is still under development was heavy like the sun.
It's tough for anybody who like any of side character. The story plays meanly around M/S. But they are (probably, I think they are) the most beloved characters. And after devs lost one of them, they decided to drop monthly release of side characters. The updates come now once per two months. I support they decision, but agree with you. The main thing is that game continued. Main characters have still monthly release for years now, and this is a huge thing for me. Not many devs can compete with that.

Reactions: thealex78 and J..D

Morier79

Jun 3, 2022
the next patch 9.3 is a continuation of the neighbors i believe along with more M/S things as well and i agree the side characters are interesting ones to follow my favorite is the naught teacher and the shop owner

Reactions: rudy007 and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It's tough for anybody who like any of side character. The story plays meanly around M/S. But they are (probably, I think they are) the most beloved characters. And after devs lost one of them, they decided to drop monthly release of side characters. The updates come now once per two months. I support they decision, but agree with you. The main thing is that game continued. Main characters have still monthly release for years now, and this is a huge thing for me. Not many devs can compete with that.
I am trying to implement a bit more side character content in 2023.
In 2022 I managed to do 6 side character updates, and I want to do at least 8 of them in 2023. (While continuing M&S their story as well, of course.).

the next patch 9.3 is a continuation of the neighbors i believe along with more M/S things as well and i agree the side characters are interesting ones to follow my favorite is the naught teacher and the shop owner
Yes, the January 0.9.3 update is all about M&S and Donna&Rose

Jane should get another level somewhere around the summer. :)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
In 2022 I managed to do 6 side character updates, and I want to do at least 8 of them in 2023. (While continuing M&S their story as well, of course.).

Looking forward to it all.

Reactions: J..D and rudy007

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I'm going to put in a plug for Laura and Hazel.. Do you think they will get an update in 2023, and if so, a rough ETA? Thanks!

Reactions: shiroaran

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey folks :)

There is no sneak peek, but I figured that I'll share the latest posts with you anyway.

So, here we have the latest Progress Report and Roadmap.

Progress Report:
Roadmap 0.9.3:
I wish you a great start into the week.
A big Thank You to everybody who is supporting the game.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
I pray one day this game will finally wrap up and the creators will create another great game because I badly want to experience that slow and satisfying journey with a new mom and sister(s) characters all over again. Almost no devs are brave enough to have this extreme level of slow pacing, teasing, developed characters, the more and more revealing clothing each level, increasingly erotic events and fleshed out story that makes all the payoffs so much more satisfying.

No real interest in the side characters anymore at this point tbh, the game has more than enough content already and the story feels complete by level 8-9. I just want a new epic home journey, next game should have 2-3 sisters, more the merrier. I'd like to see dialogue streamlined a bit though if they do another game, this game could literally lose like 40% dialogue which is kinda fluff/repetitive/verbose and still have great slow pacing with fleshed out characters/story but be a bit easier to chew.

I guess it's scary for a dev to start a new game and they might think they'll lose their subs by finishing one, but I'm quite sure we'd support if they announced a new game and most would be excited to experience a new game by these genius dev and stay subbed or resub or sub for the first time, so I hope the devs can be brave and go for it before people grow too bored of this one and/or the file size eclipses the sun.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
You know, if you leak our build... then at least have the decency to include the change-log as well...

Seems that it got leaked on another site first and F95 uploaders just took it from there again.
(And, that is one of the two reasons why we are not leaving this site, right now.)
(The other one of course being not wanting to disappoint our fans on here.)

BloodyFace will still be here to answer any question and help if needed. (And, me... of course.)
But, I meant what I said a little while ago.
If this continues to happen, we will be contributing less and less on this website. (So, no more previews, roadmaps, updates, etc.)
We'll just be helping with questions, and that's it.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen. :)

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
It leaked again far to soon. Can't believe it. Why are those patreons like that? And it's in this week the second game I play, first one leaked only few hours after top patreon release. Could they don't wait f***g week?
It's kinda frustrating when this happens to developers who actually release free builds after a short period of time.
Nothing we can do about it but to hope that it won't happen too often.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You know, if you leak our build... then at least have the decency to include the change-log as well...

Seems that it got leaked on another site first and F95 uploaders just took it from there again.
(And, that is one of the two reasons why we are not leaving this site, right now.)
(The other one of course being not wanting to disappoint our fans on here.)

BloodyFace will still be here to answer any question and help if needed.
But, I meant what I said a little while ago.
If this continues to happen, we will be contributing less and less on this website. (So, no more previews, roadmaps, updates, etc.)
We'll just be helping with questions, and that's it.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen. :)
I'm sorry for you guys. I really am. You are one of few good devs here, I can't believe it. And what now? When next update arrive (I hope not another too soon one) I have to wait 40 days for new version? I will download this update, but play it on 14.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes