Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i can tell you are trying to be antagonistic, but ill play along. there is a significant social difference in banging your step mom, compared to doin your actual mother. also not to mention the genetic cesspool your offspring will be if they are blood related.

but i digress, this is fiction and to each their own, im not dissing or diminishing the incest fetish, i was just offering a thought.
Dude... nobody is talking about IRL incest in the first place... where do people like you even come from...

I very much doubt the dev would change the entire story now just because you feel the need for stepcest.
Your mention of a "genetic cesspool" is also amusing... that's not how it works... you need generations of inbreeding to do serious harm.

The gist is we the people that like this game, like it for what it is... and some even pay. If you want to play stepcest games that's cool.

Look here...

Maybe you find something....

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
Dude... nobody is talking about IRL incest in the first place... where do people like you even come from...

I very much doubt the dev would change the entire story now just because you feel the need for stepcest.
Your mention of a "genetic cesspool" is also amusing... that's not how it works... you need generations of inbreeding to do serious harm.

The gist is we the people that like this game, like it for what it is... and some even pay. If you want to play stepcest games that's cool.

Look here...

Maybe you find something....
i dont want to argue today, especially with someone on the internet. i dont really know why you are so defensive, but ill leave you alone and wish you well

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i dont want to argue today, especially with someone on the internet. i dont really know why you are so defensive, but ill leave you alone and wish you well
Oh it's not really directed at you personally... it's just that we have very few blood related incest romance games.
The few we have, like this one, should remain as they are.
We are starved out of content anyway...

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
Oh it's not really directed at you personally... it's just that we have very few blood related incest romance games.
The few we have, like this one, should remain as they are.
We are starved out of content anyway...
that is fair. im almost certainly biased as where im from its somewhat prevalent, so blood related stuff is hard for me to enjoy as it sorta links to irl stuff. i completely respect your fetish, and perhaps my suggestion wasent worded right, or even warranted

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
that is fair. im almost certainly biased as where im from its somewhat prevalent, so blood related stuff is hard for me to enjoy as it sorta links to irl stuff. i completely respect your fetish, and perhaps my suggestion wasent worded right, or even warranted
I hope you can still enjoy Sweet Affection. It's one of the best in it's genre...
Have fun and no harm done. :D

Reactions: Lordikai02

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
If you ask that, maybe will be better with an iPhone than the android devices;)
Joke Android device have installation pack limit to 2-3 giga depend on device you have, this game is far over the limit, the Dev J..D posting android version coz people keep ask for it, u can play windows version on joiplay or wait WILLS747 port
What's the point of releasing the Android version if PPL can't install it?

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
It seems to me that 16 GB for high quality is 14 GB too much. 5 GB for low quality is 4.3 GB too much.
This is a game made with Illusion screenshots/captures.
Illusion's graphical quality does not ever, nor will it ever, warrant a game of this size. It's pure lunacy and the graphic quality does not increase just because the resolution does.
I don't think that image size itself is the cause of the game being so big. If you look at any game folder with pictures, you notice that it contains tons of very similar pictures. Example: In folder SweetAffection-0.9.5-pc\game\CoffeeShop\Level1 there are 576 jpeg-images. You could delete 500 of them IF you decide not to show every slight eye/eyebrow movement of Hazel when she is talking.

So big image count is maybe (only dev knows) an artistic decicion to make the dialogs look "lively". And with illusion you don't need to render images so you can make them very fast.

Reactions: mastercuck

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So big image count is maybe (only dev knows) an artistic decicion to make the dialogs look "lively".
That is exactly why, yes.
There is a lot of dialogue in my project, and if you are looking at the same 1 image for the entire duration of a conversation, it can become a bit boring.

Some people might not like it, some people might think it's stupid because it makes the game substantial larger.
But, I believe that those subtle changes in their expression makes the characters feel more alive and the game more enjoyable. :)

What's the point of releasing the Android version if PPL can't install it?
We haven't released an official Android build in a couple updates, you know that, right?
(What version Number do you see behind our Android build?)

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I’m playing the game for the first time. I’ve seen that the game has been in development since around 6+ years and the latest version number is v0.95.

Considering that a very long time has passed, will the game end at v1.0 like many other games or will it continue to get more updates after v1.0? How far has the story progressed? Does it look like the ending is near?

I’m not sure if I should download the game or not. If it will end at v1.0, then I’d rather wait till the completion of game before I start playing. If that’s not the case, then I’ll download immediately. Can someone pls suggest what to do….. thnx :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Guys, I’m playing the game for the first time. I’ve seen that the game has been in development since around 6+ years and the latest version number is v0.95.

Considering that a very long time has passed, will the game end at v1.0 like many other games or will it continue to get more updates after v1.0? How far has the story progressed? Does it look like the ending is near?

I’m not sure if I should download the game or not. If it will end at v1.0, then I’d rather wait till the completion of game before I start playing. If that’s not the case, then I’ll download immediately. Can someone pls suggest what to do….. thnx :)
Sweet Affection receives huge updates every single month.
Considering the amount of content already in the game, I suggest to start playing it, even though it's not final, yet.

I can't really tell what J..D is planning to do with the version numbers, but here is a Quote from J..D about level count:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sauce: click

There is still a fairly long way to go until Sweet Affection can claim its "complete" tag.
But as I already said... there is tons of content (including H-content) in the game to keep you busy in the meantime.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

The game has been in development for 5 years, of which 3 years full time (by me).

Yes, the game will end when we reach 1.0.
However, we won't reach that number after we are done with the 0.9.x update cycle.
We still need to implement a LOT of content and are not even close to being done.
So, after the 0.9.x cycle, we will move forward into the 0.10.x cycle.

And, because M&S their story will end when they are level 13, it's highly likely that 0.13.x will be the last update cycle.
(However, that completely depends on how far along the side characters are as well.)

(Before some people start to freak out because of the idea that there will be 4 more levels, and with that 4 more years of development.
As previously mentioned...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end, 0.9... 0.13... 0.9475648383...

It means nothing to me.
The game will be completed when it's 100% completed.
Every story-line completed.
Every bug removed.
Every grammar issue corrected.
100% completed, and I don't care how long that takes. :)

As far as if you should download the game, or not.
If you like very slow-burning games that are 100% focused on romance and the characters instead of on the H-events themself. (Not that there are no H-events, because there are plentyyyyyy of them. :p )
Then, yes!
I would absolutely recommend to download the game, because I promise that you won't be disappointed. :)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes