zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
I saw few of last reviews were one star. with stupid excuses too. I have the feeling they actually didn't play the whole game and only used cheat to artificialy pump their levels. Somebody who had invested weeks in this game would quit after less then a day or noted it bad long, long time ago.
I see no reason to care what idiots think. Any idiot will always try to make the world like himself. That's why you have to have them deep in the ass.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I don’t know what went wrong there .... I even tried as they wrote above in the comments about ordinary days and weekends .. and it still didn’t help
Oh... the hint is broken. <.<

M&S must be at level 9 in order to trigger Suzie's level 3 level up event.

I'll contact the team about it right now.
Thank you for finding that, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just had an error, but after rollback I couldn't reproduce it again. It didn't do anything to the game. Few textboxes without pictures. But there wasn't usual text imagexxx didn't load or anything. It was on last update, weekend when we go to picnic on the beach. I will send the trackback file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
Oh... the hint is broken. <.<

M&S must be at level 9 in order to trigger Suzie's level 3 level up event.

I'll contact the team about it right now.
Thank you for finding that, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
it's okay, just suffered a couple of hours in this error), but if it is corrected, then it was not in vain that I suffered xD

• Red Heart

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just had an error, but after rollback I couldn't reproduce it again. It didn't do anything to the game. Few textboxes without pictures. But there wasn't usual text imagexxx didn't load or anything. It was on last update, weekend when we go to picnic on the beach. I will send the trackback file.
I did check on it a couple of times, but I can't reproduce the error at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, there was no report regarding that either.
It could be that the image/s or the script got damaged during unzipping.

Did you get it from OP or JD's post?
And what did you download? I'll download the same file then and test again.
it's okay, just suffered a couple of hours in this error), but if it is corrected, then it was not in vain that I suffered xD
That was an oversight on our end. Personally, I did test it, but only at level 9.
Really sorry for the headache.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I did check on it a couple of times, but I can't reproduce the error at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, there was no report regarding that either.
It could be that the image/s or the script got damaged during unzipping.

Did you get it from OP or JD's post?
And what did you download? I'll download the same file then and test again.
That was an oversight on our end. Personally, I did test it, but only at level 9.
Really sorry for the headache.
I downloaded it from J..D's post. only LQ update. You don't have to say sorry, it didn't break the save. I played bunch of games, yours had none problems. But my computer usually have few issues, play rare with mods. I remembered game "Now and Then, few people constantly complained about broken saves, I didn't have a single one. I had never an error in Sweet Affection then I can remember. I posted it only for you to see and to prevent that it will stay in the game. If it was problem in code. 7zip didn't have a problem to unzip it, it was everything normal, integrity of the update was good. If nobody else had it, than it has to be problem here. Thx for seeing it so quickly. :LOL:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I downloaded it from J..D's post. only LQ update. You don't have to say sorry, it didn't break the save. I played bunch of games, yours had none problems. But my computer usually have few issues, play rare with mods. I remembered game "Now and Then, few people constantly complained about broken saves, I didn't have a single one. I had never an error in Sweet Affection then I can remember. I posted it only for you to see and to prevent that it will stay in the game. If it was problem in code. 7zip didn't have a problem to unzip it, it was everything normal, integrity of the update was good. If nobody else had it, than it has to be problem here. Thx for seeing it so quickly. :LOL:
Nope, not an issue on your end.

After downloading the LQ patch, we found out that the image is indeed broken.
My test build was alright. That's why I was not able to reproduce the error.
Now we're seeing it.
Something must have went wrong during compression.

Thanks for finding that and sorry for the inconvenience.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Nope, not an issue on your end.

After downloading the LQ patch, we found out that the image is indeed broken.
My test build was alright. That's why I was not able to reproduce the error.
Now we're seeing it.
Something must have went wrong during compression.

Thanks for finding that and sorry for the inconvenience.
Not a problem, BloodyFace. The most important thing is that it was quickly found and corrected. A problem less to wary about. But like I said it to J..D, you should make FAQ for common problems and upload it on first page. There are few of them that are asked monthly.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Not a problem, BloodyFace. The most important thing is that it was quickly found and corrected. A problem less to wary about. But like I said it to J..D, you should make FAQ for common problems and upload it on first page. There are few of them that are asked monthly.
I'll ask him about it when he has some time to spare.
At the moment, he's busy as a bee. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
He can be proud of it. You can count monthly released games with so much content on the fingers of one hand. You both make a good job.
JD and the coder are doing the hard work.

I have nothing to do with the creation of the game itself apart from testing and proofreading. ;)
And I'm focused on supporting our fans if there are issues.

But thank you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
That would be the cherry on top...
I don't see that happen anytime soon though... but I hope J..D is considering it...
The detail is that the author has put too many social problems in the story, which definitely would have to be at the end of its route, as both the mother although she accepted the situation still continues to worry about her children as a mother, I love the story but I really can not help thinking about getting them pregnant, especially the sister my angel, she is my favorite.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
I saw few of last reviews were one star. with stupid excuses too. I have the feeling they actually didn't play the whole game and only used cheat to artificialy pump their levels. Somebody who had invested weeks in this game would quit after less then a day or noted it bad long, long time ago.
I tried reading the review section on one game one time and found it worthless. Since then the only time I even open the review section is when I'm not paying enough attention to what my notifications say. I just skip all the "rated" notifications.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I tried reading the review section on one game one time and found it worthless. Since then the only time I even open the review section is when I'm not paying enough attention to what my notifications say. I just skip all the "rated" notifications.
Well, it's their personal opinion. Some are objective, some are just crap. Everyone is a critic. But good or bad, nobody knows. Every game have it's audience. Not every game is to everybody. When I read reviews (rare), I read only new ones. How can somebody objective review a game after one update. How can I categorize a review where first sentence is;"After 10 minutes of game I couldn't play longer because (insert your own reason). We are all different, we will not like or dislike one game. If I like a game I will comment, if not, I will not. But I will not write crap in review. There are thousands of game here to play. After I read tags of a new game and think I would like it, I try it. We should know those games have an author who likes it, it's his game, not ours. If we like it, good, if not, then not.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

I post this separately because, besides the 0.9.6 progress update, JD is also addressing the bug that was reported to us in the LQ patch/full build during the beach event.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I post this separately because, besides the 0.9.6 progress update, JD is also addressing the bug that was reported to us in the LQ patch/full build during the beach event.
HQ is bug free?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Updated my Android port to 0.9.5
Note: there's now 2 archives you need, if you still have the 0.8.9 archive.rpa you only need archive2.rpa
Thought this would take longer but looking at it after coffee in the morning worked wonders.
Is the link to download the compressed file right? I couldn't find it.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes