joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Well, it's their personal opinion. Some are objective, some are just crap. Everyone is a critic. But good or bad, nobody knows. Every game have it's audience. Not every game is to everybody. When I read reviews (rare), I read only new ones. How can somebody objective review a game after one update. How can I categorize a review where first sentence is;"After 10 minutes of game I couldn't play longer because (insert your own reason). We are all different, we will not like or dislike one game. If I like a game I will comment, if not, I will not. But I will not write crap in review. There are thousands of game here to play. After I read tags of a new game and think I would like it, I try it. We should know those games have an author who likes it, it's his game, not ours. If we like it, good, if not, then not.
I personally take reviews with a grain of salt. 90% of all review systems are flawed as they are to subjective. Rarely I see a review that sways my opinion, but you often see reviews swayed by personal preference. Not to mention the fact of old version reviews like you mentioned or reviews of someone that never fully played the game. Just like the fact that people complain about no animations because the skipped them. This issue is everywhere. I go to amazon to find earphones, and get some that sound extremely good for the price yet I see someone complaining that they are not as good as beats.

Haters will always hate. The bigger anything is the more haters will come.

Reactions: rudy007

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Is the link to download the compressed file right? I couldn't find it.
These files are for Android. If you're looking for a compressed PC version you want the Low Quality version from the first post.
If you follow compressed
all you'll find is a shameless link to my Alternative Compressor page.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Love your work, love the HQ version. But, it's getting very big and ungainly. Ever consider providing a multi-part download?
Because of the size, we're already providing patches for the game.
Each update has a separate patch with only the new content, so you don't have to download the full version each month.

From my experience, not everyone knows how to handle split archives.
Many only download one part and get frustratet when it's not working, or they don't have the proper tools.

But I'll bring it up at our next meeting.
No promises that it's happening, though.

One solution from me... If you don't plan on replaying older content, just get the latest LQ version of the game and use HQ patches in the future. That way, the older content stays smaller, but you have the new content in your desired resolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.6 April
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.9.5 has been released on and free to the Public.

Release Dates 0.9.6 (In development):

Tier 3 - April 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- May7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - May 14th

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Because of the size, we're already providing patches for the game.
Each update has a separate patch with only the new content, so you don't have to download the full version each month.

From my experience, not everyone knows how to handle split archives.
Many only download one part and get frustratet when it's not working, or they don't have the proper tools.

But I'll bring it up at our next meeting.
No promises that it's happening, though.

One solution from me... If you don't plan on replaying older content, just get the latest LQ version of the game and use HQ patches in the future. That way, the older content stays smaller, but you have the new content in your desired resolution.
Throwing in my $0.02.

For quite some time I wondered why you never offered a "complete level" patch, ie all updates for level 1 all in one patch, same for level 2, etc etc. Then, as you play through, you can download the next whole level, instead of the whole thing. I mention this because I've downloaded the whole game at least 3 times before I discovered that links to previous patches still worked (from time to time I would miss a patch or two and didn't know I could get the old patches instead of the whole game.)

Second, I definitely support the idea of a FAQ. Here are my suggestions
  • TIPS button. I've seen you respond about every other page to check the "tips" button.
  • Diary pages. I did not know diary pages could be read until lvl 7-ish when someone posted a message in this thread about it.
  • Phone/Spy cams. In case someone is hard core on collecting everything, letting them know they can get even more pics.
  • How to trigger the M/S level up event. My first time playing this (I didn't know about the walkthrough then) I spent so long trying to figure out how to trigger the after dinner event to level up. It was so frustrating. I kept skipping dinner because I had already played through both options several times. I didn't know a new option had appeared.
  • Highlight, in BOLD, at the top of the FAQ that this is a SLOW BURN game.
Those are my ideas. Once you have the FAQ, then, on every other page of this thread, you can response with "See the FAQ on the OP". ;)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The patch thing is not really an issue on Patreon.
We do have all patches grouped up in .
I even got a post here with most of the patches linked, I just need to edit it if necessary.

Doing "level patches" would require too much resources and time at the moment.
I know that JD is planning on doing cumulative updates in the future.
(mentioned here)
Unfortunately, there is no exact ETA yet.

To put in a FAQ is a great idea, yes.
I make sure to remind JD of that once he has a little more time.
Personally, I really don't mind answering the same questions over and over again, but in the end, it would declutter the thread a bit.
JD already has read about the FAQ idea, but since I need to talk to him about that in more detail, I cannot give an ETA on that either.
I noted your suggestions down. :)

---

Edit: I'm confused. I am pretty sure that I quoted a post.
To clear things up, this is the post I'm answering to.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tor7 and rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.9.6
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- May7th

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.9.6
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- May7th
It seems J..D. was right, he squeezed in the spa event, respect. ;)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes