rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh man how I am going to download this size it's insane plz divide it into two parts BloodyFace
You know, you could just download current update, place it in your "game" directory and play... If you have the previous version. When not, use compressed version. You will not see difference if your monitor isn't 4k...

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Oh man how I am going to download this size it's insane plz divide it into two parts BloodyFace
If you have a 1080p or 1440p monitor, just go with the LQ version of the game.

If you already have a full version, just get all the patches in order. (I will link them for you if you need them)

If you only want/need to play the latest update, but you don't have a full version and a 4K monitor-- download the LQ version and the HQ patch of 0.9.6. You can use HQ patches on the LQ version of the game.
That way, older content is LQ and smaller, but the newest content is HQ.

Did I forget something? xD

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If you have a 1080p or 1440p monitor, just go with the LQ version of the game.

If you already have a full version, just get all the patches in order. (I will link them for you if you need them)

If you only want/need to play the latest update, but you don't have a full version and a 4K monitor-- download the LQ version and the HQ patch of 0.9.6. You can use HQ patches on the LQ version of the game.
That way, older content is LQ and smaller, but the newest content is HQ.

Did I forget something? xD
It sounds good. It seams everything important is said. ;)
I would say I play LQ version on 4k monitor, everything works and is visually good. It's not that you see nothing, but if you have limited internet speed/resources it's an alternative.
By far the best is to download a version you prefer (LQ/HQ) and then every month just an update, for LQ version is usually around or under 200 Mb.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The aptch doesn't work for me for some reason
Could you elaborate, please?
What exactly does not work?

For 0.9.6, you need to have version 0.9.5 already installed.
If you try to update older versions, the scripts will break.

Means: When you wanna update from 0.9.3 to 0.9.6, you need updates 0.9.3 to 0.9.4 - 0.9.4 to 0.9.5 - and finally 0.9.5 to 0.9.6

Marphey

May 13, 2019

Means: When you wanna update from 0.9.3 to 0.9.6, you need updates 0.9.3 to 0.9.4 - 0.9.4 to 0.9.5 - and finally 0.9.5 to 0.9.6
i did the update from 9.5 to 9.6 but the new scenes don't show as option

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

I didn't try but I wonder what happens when you mix LQ with HQ version. (or the other way around) Does it still work? The files are the same name, or?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I didn't try but I wonder what happens when you mix LQ with HQ version. (or the other way around) Does it still work? The files are the same name, or?
The scripts are always the same.
Images are the same, but the compression is not as high in the HQ version as the LQ compression is.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
LQ or HQ update? Sorry, I always ask simple question, I don't know how familiar are you with game/computer/OS.
You said v9.5->v9.6. You read the changelog, only certain hours of the day are updated (pay attention weekend or workdays).
Try to "accelerate" to next day, I leave the game every time at midnight, so next time I play it fresh from morning. If everything fails, upload your save file here, so developer can search for problem. And, yes, LQ/HQ version is important, there could be an error only in one version.
I hope, I could help.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save file that i could use i lost all of my saves cause my drive got corrupted?
No need for that. There is in game cheats option. You can quick skip where you want. Start new game, name yourself and others and pres esc. second option is cheats. enjoy.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
What does the version number in the title screen say? (bottom left)

When it's still 0.9.5, you might have made a mistake during your update procedure.
Make sure that the update is stored where the SA.exe is -- just unzip it there and overwrite all existing files.

Here's the change log for 0.9.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019
Hi Heinz67,

We've decided to change Zoe's storyline a little and totally change her location, so for the time being there is no content planned for Zoe.
You'll actually notice that her content will be disabled in the next update (0.6.2) until we've decided on what we're going to be doing with her.

The reason for disabling her content is that we're actually going to be working in a different side character to move into that house during the 0.6.x development cycle.

Zoe's content/story will be moved to another location which intern means we need to re-write / re-do some of her images to match the new location.

We're unsure when we'll get back around to Zoe + her new location at this time.
3+ years later, I've been missing this re-location of character and storyline. Where gone the 162 votes that choose Zoe as character?
'Mr Anonymous' save us again =)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes