BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
There was no problem with the previous version, but this version does not work with Joiplay...
I'd like to help you, but unfortunately, my tablet is so old by now, I'm not sure it'll fire up the game anymore.

I think there's an updated JoiPlay version on their Patreon.
At least a newer one than the one in the PlayStore.

I don't know which one you're using, though.

Alternatively, you can wait for Wills747 to update his unofficial Android port.

Reactions: Happiness0546

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
I'd like to help you, but unfortunately, my tablet is so old by now, I'm not sure it'll fire up the game anymore.

Some games play videos smoothly in older versions of Joiplay on the Playstore. So I'm using both the Playstore version and the latest version of Patreon, but none of them work.
I'll have to wait for the android port update. Thank you~!

Reactions: BloodyFace

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

Perhaps quote Wills747 So he knows the update is out. :)
And, that people would very much like to have his Android port again^^

Reactions: rudy007

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I never use the phone... or the cams... they seem boring to me... the spying is old content from when the game was something completely different and the phone... dunno... I like to interact with girls directly...
Dude, you get pictures from the girls on each level (at least for the mom and sis). You should have used the phone.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Perhaps quote Wills747 So he knows the update is out. :)
And, that people would very much like to have his Android port again^^
Yes, I do know it's out, this latest update has tipped the android 2gb limit again so I'll be trying to add the updated files in a second RPA file. This seems to be causing some issues at the moment and I'm away from my PC for the next week. I'll remote from my phone and see if I can figure it out but no guarantees about when.

Reactions: J..D

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.9.5
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

v0.9.5 APK
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa AND archive2.rpa in the correct folder. if you have 0.8.9 archive.rpa there's no need to download it again.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.9.5
Note: there's now 2 archives you need, if you still have the 0.8.9 archive.rpa you only need archive2.rpa
Thought this would take longer but looking at it after coffee in the morning worked wonders.

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
can anyone explain how to do this? I already redid everything in my room at the allotted time ... I sat at the computer, and slept on the bed, and entered the room every hour, even all together in turn
I experimented 3 hours in a row!
... and nothing happens .....
Безымянный.png

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
That is exactly why, yes.
There is a lot of dialogue in my project, and if you are looking at the same 1 image for the entire duration of a conversation, it can become a bit boring.

Some people might not like it, some people might think it's stupid because it makes the game substantial larger.
But, I believe that those subtle changes in their expression makes the characters feel more alive and the game more enjoyable. :)

We haven't released an official Android build in a couple updates, you know that, right?
(What version Number do you see behind our Android build?)
I always use the LQ version but there are still many games out there with a much lower GB to hours of play ratio. Not to mention the GB+ games you have to download from scratch wasting bandwidth, and hard-drive read/write cycles every update. Even worse when there is a bug fix soon after you downlead, and you have to download the whole thing all over again.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
can anyone explain how to do this? I already redid everything in my room at the allotted time ... I sat at the computer, and slept on the bed, and entered the room every hour, even all together in turn
I experimented 3 hours in a row!
... and nothing happens .....
View attachment 2547022
The first thing that comes to mind is did you try both weekdays and the weekend? Maybe it works on only one or the other?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I just wanted to leave a "short" message,

I'll be taking another break from this website.
Not sure for how long, but as I'm feeling right now, it might be for quite some time.

I can understand that some people might not like Sweet Affection.
I get that and I am the first one to agree that Sweet Affection is not for everyone.
However, as long as the review section is being used as a personal rant section, instead of actual reviews, I'm done with this website.

I know that many developers already had issues with this section of the website, simply because a couple reviewers have the power to influence the popularity of a game.
And, in my opinion a review section should be used to judge a game for what it is.
Not for what you would like it to be, or to compare it to other games.

If you are looking for a game where you can corrupt girls, rape them or have sex within the first couple of minutes, and you start Sweet Affection without looking into what kind of game it is.
Well, yeah... of course you are going to be disappointed.

But, you are not going to review Call of Duty with 1 star just because you were looking to play a soccer game, right?

Projects on this website should be judged for what they are and what they are trying to do.

And, some reviewers might think it's funny and great to leave a 1 star review out of sexual frustration, or to bash someone's hard work.
But, the only thing that they do is divide the gap between developers and players even more.
I no longer want to be active on this website because of that, and many other developers with me.

I'm not saying that you should blow smoke up everyone's ass and give them perfect reviews, no.
But, there are so many 1* reviews on this website based of nothing but sexual frustration and desire to bash someone.
I am not just talking about Sweet Affection, but so many other projects as well.
Projects that are in no way only worth 1 star, and nothing is being done about that by the staff.

I love a lot of people on this website, and I love being a part of your discussions on this thread.
I love talking with you and updating you about the progress.
But, I hope that everyone understands that I no longer want to be and can be on this site.
BloodyFace will still be here to help with your questions and to provide support, and I'll be providing him with my links during update time.
But, unless things are going to change... I personally won't be returning.
Because each of the 1* reviews is like a stab straight into my heart, everyone knows how much time and love I put into Sweet Affection.
I know that it's far from perfect, I realize that.
But, I refuse to stay around while it's bashed into the ground by some people, I love it too much for that to happen.

If you want to talk with me though, or with the team.
You can always reach me on Patreon or Discord.
I'm always available for a conversation there.

JD.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just wanted to leave a "short" message,

I'll be taking another break from this website.
Not sure for how long, but as I'm feeling right now, it might be for quite some time.

I can understand that some people might not like Sweet Affection.
I get that and I am the first one to agree that Sweet Affection is not for everyone.
However, as long as the review section is being used as a personal rant section, instead of actual reviews, I'm done with this website.

I know that many developers already had issues with this section of the website, simply because a couple reviewers have the power to influence the popularity of a game.
And, in my opinion a review section should be used to judge a game for what it is.
Not for what you would like it to be, or to compare it to other games.

If you are looking for a game where you can corrupt girls, rape them or have sex within the first couple of minutes, and you start Sweet Affection without looking into what kind of game it is.
Well, yeah... of course you are going to be disappointed.

But, you are not going to review Call of Duty with 1 star just because you were looking to play a soccer game, right?

Projects on this website should be judged for what they are and what they are trying to do.

And, some reviewers might think it's funny and great to leave a 1 star review out of sexual frustration, or to bash someone's hard work.
But, the only thing that they do is divide the gap between developers and players even more.
I no longer want to be active on this website because of that, and many other developers with me.

I'm not saying that you should blow smoke up everyone's ass and give them perfect reviews, no.
But, there are so many 1* reviews on this website based of nothing but sexual frustration and desire to bash someone.
I am not just talking about Sweet Affection, but so many other projects as well.
Projects that are in no way only worth 1 star, and nothing is being done about that by the staff.

I love a lot of people on this website, and I love being a part of your discussions on this thread.
I love talking with you and updating you about the progress.
But, I hope that everyone understands that I no longer want to be and can be on this site.
BloodyFace will still be here to help with your questions and to provide support, and I'll be providing him with my links during update time.
But, unless things are going to change... I personally won't be returning.
Because each of the 1* reviews is like a stab straight into my heart, everyone knows how much time and love I put into Sweet Affection.
I know that it's far from perfect, I realize that.
But, I refuse to stay around while it's bashed into the ground by some people, I love it too much for that to happen.

If you want to talk with me though, or with the team.
You can always reach me on Patreon or Discord.
I'm always available for a conversation there.

JD.
I saw few of last reviews were one star. with stupid excuses too. I have the feeling they actually didn't play the whole game and only used cheat to artificialy pump their levels. Somebody who had invested weeks in this game would quit after less then a day or noted it bad long, long time ago.

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
I have the feeling, i stuck with some content (like dont can upgrade to level 7 or 8). Is there way more stuff to do or is it maybe a bug and i start from the beginning?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have the feeling, i stuck with some content (like dont can upgrade to level 7 or 8). Is there way more stuff to do or is it maybe a bug and i start from the beginning?
Take a look at the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that doesn't help you, please upload your save file, so I can take a look at it.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Do we get to fuck sis in the pussy yet? Fucking her in the bum over and over just doesn't do it for me at all. :poop:

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes