rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Did the sex scenes change at all from the videos that had no dialogue and you could accidentally skip the whole thing if you clicked or pressed space? I liked the more character focused story and the slow burn nature of the relationships, but the actual sex scenes themselves were so bland that it made me stop playing the new updates for 2 years now.
I'm not sure what do you ask. If you refer to render quality, they are the same. If you refer to variability, there is much more. You said, you stopped 2 years ago? That means, what, level 0.7.x or 0.8.x? Updates are monthly, there is many content added.

Reactions: J..D

Shanksy

Feb 15, 2019
I'm not sure what do you ask. If you refer to render quality, they are the same. If you refer to variability, there is much more. You said, you stopped 2 years ago? That means, what, level 0.7.x or 0.8.x? Updates are monthly, there is many content added.
So when i last played the sex scenes were just a video that started after a dialogue and then you had the watch the animation without pressing anything or clicking anything or it would skip the whole thing.
My issue with the scenes were that they were just stock animation from honey select with differing camera angles, no dialogue whatsoever, completely sterile of any emotion or eroticism.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So when i last played the sex scenes were just a video that started after a dialogue and then you had the watch the animation without pressing anything or clicking anything or it would skip the whole thing.
My issue with the scenes were that they were just stock animation from honey select with differing camera angles, no dialogue whatsoever, completely sterile of any emotion or eroticism.
I'm sorry to say, that is the same. If you didn't like it than, you will not like it now either. The animation style stayed the same.

Reactions: Shanksy and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Let me know what you guys/girls think about the diary pages for Jane.

It took us a lot of time and effort to implement them and it's something I really enjoyed making.
So, I hope that people like them. ;) (and, of course the hundreds of pages that will be implemented for all the other characters in the future :p )

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Let me know what you guys/girls think about the diary pages for Jane.

It took us a lot of time and effort to implement them and it's something I really enjoyed making.
So, I hope that people like them. ;) (and, of course the hundreds of pages that will be implemented for all the other characters in the future :p )
I'm looking forward to those diary pages, but I am behind on M&S content and am in the middle of a leveling event - taking my time to enjoy it versus just banging on the spacebar to advance the scene (I enjoy the story too much to do that).

I am looking forward to those diary pages and will be happy to share some feedback soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: J..D

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.9.8
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

v0.9.8 APK
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa AND archive2.rpa in the correct folder. if you have 0.8.9 archive.rpa /9.5 archive2.rpa there's no need to download it again.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.9.8

Reactions: BloodyFace

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you for your incredible contribution to this thread. (y)

------

aaachris
Wanted to send you an apology for my reaction yesterday.
I didn't mean to be so rude towards you.

I've just been down the compression route multiple times before on this website, and every time someone contacts new compressors to give it a try, it gives me a small heart-attack.

I did mean that compressing it further isn't possible, and stand by it that we don't want that to happen.
But, I shouldn't have directed that frustration towards you. I'm sorry.

why was the corruption tag removed? did they remove the corruption content in the game?
Mhm, as Uthuriel said.

Sweet Affection is 100% focused on romance and the MC trying to find his way in life in a normal way.
No blackmail, no mindcontrol, no magic potions, no manipulating or any corruption like that.

Just a normal town filled with normal people that are all trying to find their way in life.
Filled with over a dozen unique, separate stories. :)

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
rudy007
In case you didnt get my post to be frank I meant pregnancy content. Plain and simple.

Dunno if this will be implemented or has been downright denied already by the dev team but my attempt in a playfull comment has been failed it seems xD :HideThePain:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
rudy007
In case you didnt get my post to be frank I meant pregnancy content. Plain and simple.

Dunno if this will be implemented or has been downright denied already by the dev team but my attempt in a playfull comment has been failed it seems xD :HideThePain:
Pregnancy is certainly planned in Sweet Affection for multiple characters. :)

Which ones? :sneaky::sneaky:
You'll just have to wait and see. :devilish:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
rudy007

Sorry, I started the massage for you yesterday, got distracted and didn't finish it. But I see, J..D corrected that.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes