J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
In the bug fix file there are text documents on code errors made through the engine.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to test the game and the translation.
Translation? What are you talking about?
Normally people always send me a message first asking about something like that.

Please keep in mind that once we are done with the English version of the game, we will be doing our own official translations into other languages.

To make sure any translation is exactly in line with the dialogue I originally wrote.
And, not what any translator think should be there instead because of their own preference.
Or, the usual mess that a MTL always creates.

If you end up making/doing your own translation, I'd like to ask you to post it at separate thread like the other translators do.
And to make sure people know it's unofficial and that they download it at their own risk, because we have nothing to do with it.

-

As far as the bug-fix that you posted.
Thank you for your effort, and we are going to look into the bug ourselves and fix it ourselves to make sure everything is in order.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.8 has been released to all Tiers/Public.

Release Dates 0.9.9 (In development):

Tier 3 - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - August 14th

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
ok, i thought corruption would include behavioral changes as well. at least that describes 99% of corruption games. and that would include this game as well. i always thought corruption means changing the behavior of someone from for example not interested wallflower, to incest loving watersports liking person.
btw in the op you still have the corruption tag.. just not in the "search field"
Dev dose not control OP and the original poster hasn't posted anything since 2021. OP is updated by mods but It hasn't gotten the care and attention of a dev owned, or even uploader owned OP.

Reactions: BloodyFace

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
okay, even though i have all the jane events done. Still cant see the diary pages. Means i have to start over again?

and how do i trigger the Jane Level up?

tried everything i can think of

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
okay, even though i have all the jane events done. Still cant see the diary pages. Means i have to start over again?

and how do i trigger the Jane Level up?

tried everything i can think of
You can unlock Jane's diary pages for the levels you've already played in the cheats.
No need to start over.

There is a Walkthrough in the game that gives you hints for all the characters.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Progress Report:

If you have questions about the new Tiers, please join our or ask on .
Thank you :)

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
how to patch this game... I have got the HQ Version.. When I extract the compressed Folder you get Sweet_Affection_0.9.8_HQ_PC Folder and in that folder is SweetAffection-0.9.8-pc folder... Now you can open that folder and play the game. But when I extract the compressed patch Sweet_Affection-HQ_Patch_0.9.7_0.9.8 to the game folder in SweetAffection-0.9.8-pc folder the game will not work... just get error msg. saying duplicate files. Thanks for your Help if you can.

Reactions: rudy007

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
how to patch this game... I have got the HQ Version.. When I extract the compressed Folder you get Sweet_Affection_0.9.8_HQ_PC Folder and in that folder is SweetAffection-0.9.8-pc folder... Now you can open that folder and play the game. But when I extract the compressed patch Sweet_Affection-HQ_Patch_0.9.7_0.9.8 to the game folder in SweetAffection-0.9.8-pc folder the game will not work... just get error msg. saying duplicate files. Thanks for your Help if you can.
Not that complicated... you just copy the game folder in the update archive to where the exe of the game is and the overwrite...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm not sure, but you said that you have v.0.9.8 HQ version of file. If it's so, you don't have to update anything. Only if you have v.0.9.7 HQ file, than patch is for update v.0.9.7-> v-0.9.8.
edit: you can easy find out which version you have. Launch without update game, on the first screen you can see left bottom. there is: built 9.x, if there stay built 9.8, you dont have to update.

Last edited:

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
Not that complicated... you just copy the game folder in the update archive to where the exe of the game is and the overwrite...
Sorry But i did that and I get this....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Data.rpy', 1614191426, 2003) is defined twice, at game/Data.rpy:1 and game/game/Data.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 482, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Data.rpy', 1614191426, 2003) is defined twice, at game/Data.rpy:1 and game/game/Data.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Tue Jul 18 23:23:24 2023

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks...... I understand.... guess I lost my brain today..... Not a expert, when it come to computer stuff.
For future update patches:
In case of Sweet Affection: Never unzip patches/updates to the "game" folder. The updates/patches are designend to be unzipped in the root folder (where the SA.exe is located)

The archives always include a "game" folder on their own.
Unzipping them into the game folder would result in a .../game/game path, and thus duplicate scripts.
Which will break the game itself.

Last edited:

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
For future update patches:
In case of Sweet Affection: Never unzip patches/updates to the "game" folder. The updates/patches are designend to be unzipped in the root folder (where the SA.exe is located)

The archives always include a "game" folder on their own.
Unzipping them into the game folder would result in a .../game/game path, and thus duplicate scripts.
Which will break the game itself.
Sorry Im new to these games... What is the root folder.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here is where you put the patch, it should be in the exact same folder as the 'game' folder as shown below.

You then extract the patch to this location, select yes to overwrite any duplicate files.

zzzWhere to Put HQ update1.png

I leave the zip file in the subfolder you see above.

When a new HQ update is available, I simply delete the current zip file and replace it with the new HQ update zip file then repeat the process above to update SA to the latest rev.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes