PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Kudos to J.D. and the team - I was able to read Jane's diary pages (lvl 0, 1 & 2) and really like the layout.

Level one predates the MC and gives good background about Jane.

Levels 1 & 2 talk about her growing relationship with the MC.

All the level entries are tied to the level update event and then affection levels, which works really well!

My compliments on the way the diary is structured and the way you introduce more of Jane's backstory.

When I play Jane's latest content, the diary pages will make a nice addition to the way the story of Jane and the MC develops.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
Here is where you put the patch, it should be in the exact same folder as the 'game' folder as shown below.

You then extract the patch to this location, select yes to overwrite any duplicate files.

View attachment 2781655

I leave the zip file in the subfolder you see above.

When a new HQ update is available, I simply delete the current zip file and replace it with the new HQ update zip file then repeat the process above to update SA to the latest rev.
SO I extract it to the Application file.......Thanks

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.8 has been released to all Tiers/Public.

Release Dates 0.9.9 (In development):

Tier 3 - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - August 14th

Reactions: Rico83 and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
W
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
When will we see first real anal with M? The whole chapter should be about it, but we saw only one scene. Or it was just conversation. My memory was better. I know scenes will be probably v0.9.x -> v0.10.x, but conversation about it is very little. M/S/MC scenes are good, but I think the cabin scene was the best. When S "helped" M. Is this we should expect more in v.0.10.x?
Thx for update, we are close to open 300th page here. congratulation. ;)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
W

When will we see first real anal with M? The whole chapter should be about it, but we saw only one scene. Or it was just conversation. My memory was better. I know scenes will be probably v0.9.x -> v0.10.x, but conversation about it is very little. M/S/MC scenes are good, but I think the cabin scene was the best. When S "helped" M. Is this we should expect more in v.0.10.x?
That's something I cannot talk about, unfortunately.
You could ask J..D in Discord, though. :)

• Love
Reactions: rudy007

jed999

May 26, 2021
I've been married for 30 years and have been all over the world and I can say with 100% confidence that the types of virtuous females in this game exist only in the minds of deprived youth with no experience.

Decent game except for the Grind

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I've been married for 30 years and have been all over the world and I can say with 100% confidence that the types of virtuous females in this game exist only in the minds of deprived youth with no experience.

Funniest thing is actually that isn't too grindy at all. You have to find a way to make it go fluently. For most things it is possible to progress without grind. I don't play sandbox games any more. Sweet Affection is the only one. I like it, probably because I played it even before it changed name.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

As rudy said, there is no actual grind, really.

There's no need to play all the "normal" events.
(well, there is if you want to see their progression with each other) ;)

There are a couple of mandatory events that need to be finished before it's possible to level up.
Those are the ones the walkthrough guides you to.
(Cosplays, Date Nights, Lingerie events)

100% affection is relatively quick accomplished with just a couple of events played per level.
(without the need to replay one event over and over again)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Funniest thing is actually that isn't too grindy at all. You have to find a way to make it go fluently. For most things it is possible to progress without grind. I don't play sandbox games any more. Sweet Affection is the only one. I like it, probably because I played it even before it changed name.
I guess I started it after the name change. What was it before?

dozo2022

Aug 14, 2022
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much dialogue for me man. I legit played on skip and it still took bloody forever lol. But I get it... everyone has different taste when it comes to gameplay. I enjoy the corruption but it's not worth all the dialogue in my opinion. However, I'm happy for the people that enjoy this.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much dialogue for me man. I legit played on skip and it still took bloody forever lol. But I get it... everyone has different taste when it comes to gameplay. I enjoy the corruption but it's not worth all the dialogue in my opinion. However, I'm happy for the people that enjoy this.
Yes, It's text heavy, but you're wrong about corruption, there is literally no corruption at all. But I can understand you, I found few games that I didn't like, but I just don't play it. Why should I tell people that I don't like it? Those who like it will continue to play, those who don't like it will not. It's simple

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
W

Hey, I read the roadmap again.

(Builds starting with 0.9) = Implementing Level 9 content

Level 9 events: M&S start doing more extreme things with you, but also separately

Level 9 - 10 event: An important event in M&S their Journey and M opens up to Anal.

Somehow, I forgot about that :D

• Haha

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey, I read the roadmap again.

(Builds starting with 0.9) = Implementing Level 9 content

Level 9 events: M&S start doing more extreme things with you, but also separately

Level 9 - 10 event: An important event in M&S their Journey and M opens up to Anal.

Somehow, I forgot about that :D
No problem Bloody, I sometimes forget to read, I knew it was close, but couldn't remember... I blame year of production... :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.9.9
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Umm, yeah this game literally redefines "excessive".
If you imagine a random dialogue as part of a movie, with actual actors reading out all these lines.
Something like: "Morning, how are you? Umm yeah, fine? See you later? Umm yeah see you later." Would take at least 2 or 3 hours...
Or 5000 mouse clicks... Or 2min holding CTRL with skipping unread enabled...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Umm, yeah this game literally redefines "excessive".
If you imagine a random dialogue as part of a movie, with actual actors reading out all these lines.
Something like: "Morning, how are you? Umm yeah, fine? See you later? Umm yeah see you later." Would take at least 2 or 3 hours...
Or 5000 mouse clicks... Or 2min holding CTRL with skipping unread enabled...
So too much dialogue.... got it.

This AVN is very dialogue heavy with a lot of introspection on the part of the MC but I've always felt that there was a lot more to SA than just this feature.

What did you think of the story?

Did you like the M&S relationship with the MC?

Who is your favorite side girl or girls and why?

Did you have any feelings about the diary feature - liked it or not?

What did you think about the very recently added feature of the diary pages for the side girls (Jane is the first one this is implemented for)?

The dialogue levels can be a nonstarter for some people - not their cup of tea - but I get curious when there is no feedback from a new visitor on any other aspect of this AVN.

Cheers! :coffee:

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes