J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Why can't you use some enchanced AI models for the characters :HideThePain:
Because AI doesn't know about emotions and is not consistent.

People love the characters in Sweet Affection for a reason.
Some because of how they look.
And, changing the looks of a character in the middle of development is a big no-no.
Not only would it break the immersion, but I would also betray all the current fans.
So, no

That's also why I haven 't upgraded to HS2.

This is Sweet Affection.
For better or worse, it will stay like this. :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.9.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.91
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.9 has been released to Tier 3+ Patrons

Release Dates 0.9.91 (In development):

Tier 3 - August 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- September 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - September 14th

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Another week, another Progress Report.

NEW!!!
Naughty Attic Gaming's Sweet Affection is now on itch.io
Find it

Reactions: rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So, how is 0.9.91 different from 0.9.9? Bug fix?
It does include bug fixes, but it's a full update.
(14 events for M&S combined + 12 events for Sidney, which is an entire level)

Bug fixes from us
(critical and non-critical don't have version numbers)

You can also check out the upcoming content in the roadmap:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Nope, you should read it 0.9.9.1. It's a full upgrade. If there is another in this season, it will be 0.9.92
There is going to be a 0.9.92 in September.
After that, it's planned to switch over to update cycle 10 starting with 0.10.0

Jun 19, 2017
Just a minor nitpick, but in software versioning you'd go from 0.9.9 to 0.9.10, not 0.9.92. Or, if it's a minor update, 0.9.9.1. It would change to 0.10.0 when the affection level increased.

100100mvs

Aug 15, 2018
Just now played the game. Eventhough the Dev has to create the protagonist’s character as vanilla as he could, a lil change is appreciated. In every scene the mc will do according to his mom or sis wishes. Isn’t He the man of the house and he has to have some guts(or alternate options)to do whatever he wanted. For eg in any scene with his mom while he is talking he will be playing a passive character just like sitting in the bed unless his mom asks him to do what she wants. Just add a tad pepper like buttslap(loving), surprise quickies, etc. Dev is awesome in his own way indeed his way of thinking like having a hickey is very naughty and lovable too.
just shared my views! Hope the next one will be spectacular

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
Loved the 9.8 update in all areas but esp jane (as she doesnt talk about lady flowers and thingies - cmon lets have M & S mature on this) Loved adding Jane to diary. I did the 12 entries in level 4 but nothing on level 1 - 3. Am I right in assuming I will find the Unlock meet 1 in 9.9 or did I miss something? im just grinding old ground thinking something may have been added in a corner somewhere

GenshinFanatic

May 17, 2023
It sucks i love this game and can't even play it because i'm on android and mega won't download the files because it's saying it's met the quota or whatever, i only got to play the 7.7 version and now I'm unable to enjoy the latest versions

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It sucks i love this game and can't even play it because i'm on android and mega won't download the files because it's saying it's met the quota or whatever, i only got to play the 7.7 version and now I'm unable to enjoy the latest versions
If you download Jdownloader, you can continue the download at another time.

Or, you could use one of the other links that I provide every month. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-9-8-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-11222795

Just now played the game. Eventhough the Dev has to create the protagonist’s character as vanilla as he could, a lil change is appreciated. In every scene the mc will do according to his mom or sis wishes. Isn’t He the man of the house and he has to have some guts(or alternate options)to do whatever he wanted. For eg in any scene with his mom while he is talking he will be playing a passive character just like sitting in the bed unless his mom asks him to do what she wants. Just add a tad pepper like buttslap(loving), surprise quickies, etc. Dev is awesome in his own way indeed his way of thinking like having a hickey is very naughty and lovable too.
just shared my views! Hope the next one will be spectacular
Sweet Affection is very innocent and natural, yes.
I think no one will ever say something different.

I mean, certain characters will be a bit more "lewd/direct".
But, it won't ever be as extreme as you see in other games.
I like creating it this way, and I'm glad that many other people love it too :)

As far as the hickeys go.
It's not about the hickey itself, it's who the hickey is from. ;)
Getting a hickey from someone, who cares... But, getting a hickey from your br.... Bunny.
Well, that is (i.m.h.o) the naughty part of it. ;)

The MC is slowly becoming a bit more direct, as well as M&S.
But, the MC is simply someone that doesn't really care what he does, as long as he is spending time with his loved ones. :)

I hope that you enjoyed the game though. :)
And, that you'll continue to have fun with it.

Loved the 9.8 update in all areas but esp jane (as she doesnt talk about lady flowers and thingies - cmon lets have M & S mature on this) Loved adding Jane to diary. I did the 12 entries in level 4 but nothing on level 1 - 3. Am I right in assuming I will find the Unlock meet 1 in 9.9 or did I miss something? im just grinding old ground thinking something may have been added in a corner somewhere
If you continued an earlier save in your journey with Jane, then you can unlock her previous pages through the cheats.
Apart from that, all the pages unlock during certain requirements. (Which you'll see when you hover over them.)

As far as M&S maturing goes.
They both talked about it a couple times in the game, that they don't like using words like "Pussy, Vagina."
It's not purely about them being innocent/immature, it's simply because they enjoy those words more and
it has become something between the characters.
(As well as a personal preference from my creator's perspective. M calling it her pussy, it might be hot... but it would not fit
her personality at all. So, I don't do it. :) )

Other characters do use those words, or different kind of word.
Like everyone in the real world.
Everyone is a little bit different. :)

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.91
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.91
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.9 has been released to Tier 2+ and on

Release Dates 0.9.91 (In development):

Tier 3 - August 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- September 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - September 14th

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What version does this game start from? Like where's the beginning? So i can make my way from there to 9.8, thank you in advance!
v9.8 means level 9, part 8. (game is main about Mom/Sis, level and part depends on their level, all other characters aren't linked to main story (pardon, all but granny's story). Game is started from level 1. Events to progress thru levels are lingerie/cosplay events. After that you will have an event to jump to higher level. There is integrated walkthrough into game Just follow it and you're good.
When you have download the game, you have downloaded all levels.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
v9.8 means level 9, part 8. (game is main about Mom/Sis, level and part depends on their level, all other characters aren't linked to main story (pardon, all but granny's story). Game is started from level 1. Events to progress thru levels are lingerie/cosplay events. After that you will have an event to jump to higher level. There is integrated walkthrough into game Just follow it and you're good.
When you have download the game, you have downloaded all levels.
Lingerie, Cosplay, aaaaaaand Date Nights ;)

• Haha

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Lingerie, Cosplay, aaaaaaand Date Nights ;)
I had the feeling I forgot something, thx Bloody. :) Is the event where you cant trigger granny's event now in walktrough? I will not need it, but I know it does still create confusion...
You said we have to download the full game now because of changes? That's now?

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I had the feeling I forgot something, thx Bloody. :) Is the event where you cant trigger granny's event now in walktrough? I will not need it, but I know it does still create confusion...
You said we have to download the full game now because of changes? That's now?
Yeah, JD and Quonix did indeed fix the Walkthrough regarding Suzie's level up event. :)
When I tested it, it was working fine.

No, a complete download will/might be required after we've deleted the Spy Cams.
I think that's going to happen after the level up to level 10, but don't quote me on that.
We make sure that everybody's going to be informed when it's happening.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes